Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland NPC Characters - Make your guesses!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:30:46 )

Well we already have our lovely @Vyctor: Rabbit as the White Rabbit. Why not come in and make a guess as to who all the other NPCs will be?
Also discuss why you think they might be that character! ^_^

So Far We Have:
- Static as Alice
- Vyctor as the White Rabbit
- Valentina as the Cheshire Cat
- Violet as the Mad Hatter
- Virgil as the March Hair
- Vregory as the Doormouse
- Vontell as the Caterpillar
- Vivienne as Flower Garden Hostess
- Frizz is stuck in her pig form
- Vanora as ?(Card Knight)
- Velvet as ?(Queen of Hearts?)

- Spark is missing

NPC List
Provided by Cookie! Thank you!
Static - Frizz - Spark - Vanora - Velvet - Vivienne - Valentina - Vontell - Vyctor - Violet - Virgil - Vregory

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:34:32 )

Vivienne is obviously Alice!! I don't think I need an explanation

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:37:30 )
So Static appears to be Alice, because the blue clothes and we just helped him through a bunch of doors and he fell down the rabbit hole. He also ate the cake that made him shrink. He also seems to be the only "outsider" meaning he is the only one to remember who he is. The others really do seem to think they are the characters.

Edit: And oh my gosh. Vyctor as the White Rabbit is hot! I'm done fanboying now.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:40:51 )

@Faust Sheep: Wait....what if he is.....ouo OMG I WANT TO SEE HIM DRESSED AS ALICE

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:50:05 )
-> enter Porg
Is this for the Wonderland event? I feel like I've missed something important, here. Are users turning into characters? What?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:51:27 )

@Porg: The NPC's, what characters from Alice in Wonderland do you think the NPC's are?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:56:26 )
-> enter Porg
@RainbowPanda: To be entirely honest with you, I wasn't aware there were NPCs on this site ^^"
Is there a list somewhere? A conversation I can look at? Who are the NPCs? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject...
"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to..."

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:02:40 )
@Porg: Most of our NPCs have shops - so that's one place you can become familiar with the majority of them. :3
Other than that they also have tags "NPC" where us staff and users have the title "Voltie."

They also run the event games and threads that are stickied at the top of the event forums.

We're working on getting a list and background stories together for our NPCs hopefully in the near future! ^^
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:07:34 )

@Porg: haha it's fine, there are a lot of NPC's and yeah what Fozzy said ^-^ (couldn't have explained it better)

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:20:09 )
well first we gotta figure out who's already been a character, and then we gotta figure out who in Wonderland is missing, right?

As y'all said, Static is Alice. Spark and Frizz seem to be missing, though?

SO the Cheshire Cat, March Hare, the Mad Hatter, Dormouse, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, The Red Queen, the White Queen, the Jabberwocky....

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:23:40 )
There honestly better be a Jabberwocky! I love the Jabberwocky.
There are actually a ton of Alice in Wonderland characters. The Dodo, The Lizard, and the Jubjub bird to name some more.
Just all depends on which characters the writers and staff chose for this specific event.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:42:42 )

@Faust Sheep: Right! Super hot! And there will never be a need to stop fanboy-ing/ fangirl-ing over him.

Thanks for the List, Cookie!

I am excited to see what everyone guesses as well!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:43:55 )

Still can't seem to quote anything from my phone, so I will update the first post when I get off work.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:53:31 )
Vregory might be the Sleepy Mouse or the Door Mouse.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:56:08 )
honestly thought white rabbit Vyc was a new NPC at first lmao
like "ah yes another blessed fan service character thanku voltra"

but it's cool we get to see NPCs in different outfits!!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 23:11:03 )
Oooh. I totally can’t wait to see who'll be the chesire cat and mad hatter!! > w< I don’t think I could guess who. XD
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 00:10:30 )

Watch my profound skills of remembering names... eh hem... the cute girl in the wheelchair i think will be the Queen of Hearts.
I think trash boy who loves rats and is stinking adorable will be cheshire.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 01:34:41 )

I'm glad they amuse you. I'm going to make guesses for everyone at some point. just not there yet.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 02:03:49 )
littlewhitedragonlet:
SO the Cheshire Cat, March Hare, the Mad Hatter, Dormouse, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, The Red Queen, the White Queen, the Jabberwocky....
can vregory just dress up as the whole cast (alice and white rabbit included) pls thx

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 02:05:31 )
i want his face on the mushroom caps too pls

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.