Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ✌ || A Common Quest (u: 05/06)

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 17:31:34 )

Hay, good luck with your quest! ^-^ I just ordered some art so I have to hold onto my currency for now, but I'll probably swing by later and pass on some volts to pad that wallet! cB
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 17:34:24 )
@RainbowPanda: it's fine! I didn't last much longer anywho lol.

I was considering shopping here on my lunch but sheets on my phone is a pain in my ass ;;

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 17:44:03 )
@Mica: Yeah honestly it is, but I should be making more tbh. And you get use to it. I've just learned to be incredibly passive agressive to not feel so small compared to the shitty customers. Some days are bad but you just have to realise people are shitty sometimes and not to take it to heart.

And yes!!! It's a good site. The very best!!!! Helped me not have to make a lot of "placeholder" icons when coding and test out header sizes before deciding!

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 17:44:37 )
@Vii:

Oh you don't have to donate but thanks so much!!!! ;;; It's very kind of you to consider though!!!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 17:50:11 )

@rheostatic: yeah that's good
I'm actually shopping irl

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 17:51:12 )
@RainbowPanda: oh really? For anything in particular???

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 17:53:24 )

@rheostatic: Groceries, but I got face masks, necklaces/chokers, toothpaste, chocolate donuts lol yaaaas

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 17:55:02 )
@RainbowPanda:

!!!! Sounds like you got a good haul there tbh.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 18:47:00 )
• v •
@rheostatic: :c How come you aren't paid much?

It's.. it's so good, though! I can't thank you enough for showing me it.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 18:49:10 )

@rheostatic: Yeah haha we got so much
Still here too

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 20:14:07 )

@Mica: Well it's more like I was screwed. I currently make 11dollars an hour. As an hourly manager, I'm suppose to make a dollar extra than an average cashier. They just raised the min starting wage to 10 dollars an hour but I didn't get a raise. So now you have your 7 year empolyee making only a dollar (some people might be brought in higher mind you!!!!) more than people JUST STARTING. But my time and attendance isn't good rn so I can't even walk in and ask for a raise cause technically they could fire me for it (the attendance not the raise).

You are very welcome! Glad I could share : D

@RainbowPanda: oh wow, that's a long shopping day!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:32:44 )

@rheostatic: I came back home 10 min ago and put all the groceries away+ non-groceries and my items as well. I'm just now eating lunch (4:32 pm lol) almost dinner time. I was shaking and so hungry and I felt like I was gonna pass out. It was great. and now I'm hot as hell

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:57:04 )
@RainbowPanda: Oh no! You need to make sure you get enough food in you darling! Don't be passing out ;;;;;

Oh yeah it's 90 here today like FUCK I feel that. At least after the sun sets I might be able to open a window and cool out my room ;;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:05:13 )

@rheostatic: No worries, i'm all good now, just uh rlly rlly hot.
I was hot in the store too and my mom said it was just me....I was like "I'm always hot" haha but I didn't mean it in that way
MY GOODNESS THATS HOOOOT ITS ONLY SPRING BUT FEELS LIKE SUMMER AND NO AC WSIOGNETIOGNEIOGEN
It's 85 degrees here but trust me it'll get super hot in no time, this is nothing

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:28:38 )
@RainbowPanda: I am in the same boat here darling ; /// ; I feel you.

Yeah it was hot at work too, less hot than yesterday thank GOD but when I finally got off the register and started putting clothes away I was heating up pretty fast.

YEAH IT'S TOO HOT FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR. PLEASE BRING BACK MY 60 DEGREE WEATHER, /PLS/.

; /// ; I'm not ready for summer.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:45:51 )

@rheostatic: Haha yeah i'm ready for summer just not the heat it'll bring with it. HELLOOOO I WANT THE 60 DEGREE WEATHER BACK TOOOOO ughhh maybe if we ask mother nature super politely lol It's hotter today for me

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:49:10 )
@RainbowPanda:

Eh, summer really doesn't change anything tbh. There's a convention I go to during the summer meh. Summer at work is a bit easier than say winter but god forbid the temp gets REALLY up there, then I suffer.

MAYBE IT WILL CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. Please mother nature, have mercy.

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 01:08:42 )
Alright, went on a shopping spree and wiped out my bits. 5k seemed like so much but WOW that was gone so fast ;;

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 17:53:35 )
• v •
@rheostatic: AH! That does suck how you didn't get a raise too! *shakes fists*

Yeah 5kv goes away way too quickly... especially with all the color options. *dies*

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 19:08:10 )
@Mica:

It really does. I deserve more for what I do tbh.

I'm glad I don't like more colour options than we have. I super love sunshine and midnight together though!!! Add some cobalt and call it a scheme lol. I'm so use to Gaia's reds though, not feeling any of that brighter shades tbh.
call me rheo
(please don't capitalise it)

sail with me into the dark

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.