Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion I need to stop being a hoarder

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 16:32:05 )
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

A volts hoarder it is. I recently transferred all volts I had to my mule. Now I am trying to get to 10k volts just to spend it all on shop items. I could definitly use more items.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 17:52:32 )
I do the same :o I let it mount up and then have a massive shopping spree :D it's like Christmas

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 18:28:50 )

This event should really help with getting the amount rather quickly.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 10:00:17 )
I can never seem to hold onto volts, though not that I make that much anyways, this event has been the first time I got to 30k I was mind blown XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 12:25:39 )
@vengeance: well if you ever want to get rid of some of them, I'm open to donations! :vanora_xd:

But seriously- I don't get how you an be so social to earn so much so quickly... But then again, I suppose hangout threads help a lot, eh?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 13:13:32 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: It does + we recently had an event and that helps as well. More people come out to chat as well. I sometimes also sell items. And I have been here since the site opened.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 13:28:14 )
@vengeance: Well that sucks that I missed the event... any idea when the next one is?
And being here from the start... wow. No wonder you're rich.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 13:37:38 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: I am not sure when there will be a next one. However I don't think it will be soon. It takes time to plan an event and all the activities that come with it. Right now just check some active hangouts you can post in.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 13:49:15 )
@vengeance: -nods- alright... thanks veng. Any suggestions? Something slower paced perhaps? I suck at keeping up.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 14:03:19 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: The hangout by Tuijp is generaly a bit slower paced: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/766
Hangout by fozzy: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/2148

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 15:10:38 )

Tbqh hoarding is one of the main reasons I stay on sites like these xD I love watching my treasure hoard grow. And grow and grow! ALL THE ITEMS
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 20:54:48 )

@Q t e a p o n: I almost have 200k on my mule right now.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 22:24:59 )
@vengeance: I totally understand. Right now, i’m Just trying to see how much currency I can pile up before I go nuts and just spend it on commons. XDD;; There’s a commons update soon, though. So i’ll likely wait for that. :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 10:51:34 )

@Kozi: I spend 20k on commons during the event. So I am good for now.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 22:15:58 )
@vengeance: Yeah, events are great for that. XDD;; Especially since everyone is going crazy trying to post for event currency, the normal kind ends up being an awesome bonus. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.