Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 13 Escape From Wonderland

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:51:08 )

Chapter Thirteen

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:51:16 )
SUMMARY

Static has been framed for a crime he didn’t commit!
Luckily, or unluckily, the person who framed him will now help!
Prove you are the citizens' friend.
You can break their curse and they will help you escape!

THE RULES

This is a group activity and require communication.
The NPCs will be playing two truths and a lie with you.
Everyone will vote on which of the three options presented to them is a lie.
If majority votes correctly, you will earn the character’s trust and move forward!
You have 30 minutes to vote.
Hint: You’ve been given the answers along the way.

PRIZE

All participants will be granted a FREE Dormouse EI
Additional copies will be available in Joyful Jamboree for purchase with Mushrooms

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:51:24 )
THE GARDEN HOSTESS

"Oh, hello!" The Hostess smiled, spinning around.

"Hello..." Static said, a little downtrodden from his last encounter. With a gentle exhale, he gazed down at at the maiden, "I wish to set things right in this land... Will you allow me to lift your curse?"

The Hostess gasped, covering her mouth before glancing away, "That is not possible, I'm afraid..."

"It could be... Will you trust me?" Static asked, holding out his hand, "Allow me to prove it to you..."

"Ah..." The Hostess giggled softly, "Alright, it sounds like it will at least be fun..."

@Vivienne: I thought you were a flower!

@Vivienne: I told you the way to the Duchess, mhm.

@Vivienne: I think flowers should be in a vase~

[align=center]WHITE RABBIT

"So I trust you... But you're going to have to prove yourself to everyone here in Wonderland. Sorry, I kind of put ya into a bad situation huh? I'll do my best to vouch for you but- Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we test it? Prove you care by telling me...

Which one of these isn't true about me?

@Vyctor: I’m the second fastest in Wonderland

@Vyctor: I do not like sweets

@Vyctor: My watch was broken

CATERPILLAR

"I wondered when you would be arriving... I sensed you would be the one to bring change to this land," The Caterpillar laughed softly from inside his cocoon, "That is why I've begun this transformation... But as we wait, let's test one last time..."

"Which of these are untrue?"

@Vontell: I was your guide to the flower garden.

@Vontell: I have a butter-capybara companion.

@Vontell: I warned you of the curse.

CHESHIRE CAT

The Cat purred in delight, "It's been so long since our dear Rabbit has come to pay me a visit... This must be serious~ Especially accompanied by a wanted criminal..."

"Please... I am innocent of this crime, may I try to convince you?" Static asked softly."

"Purrrhaps.... If you can answer correctly, which of these are untrue?"

@Valentina: I accused the Rabbit

@Valentina: When we met I was only a head

@Valentina: There was a plant monster in my maze

THE MAD HATTER

"I have to admit, it was shocking to find out you were the one who broke the sceptre!" The Hatter quipped to Static as she poured everyone a cup of tea, "But I don't understand why you're here, unless you wish to break some of our plates! That might be trouble... What would I break, then?"

"N-No... Rather... I came to help you..."

"Hmm! I don't understand how, but let's see if you're bright enough to figure out how! Which of these are untrue?"

@Violet: I asked you a riddle about death

@Violet: I served a tea at the trial

@Violet: The March Hare and I argued about butter

THE MARCH HARE

"I'm not so quick to trust you. I was dragged into a rubbish trial by you lot for nothing. Tell me, why should I believe your assistance isn't just another trick?"

"Because it worked on me!" The Mad Hatter cut in with a smile, "Please, just give it a try!"

"I have no way to gauge if that's true, perhaps you've been cursed further. Hm..." He frowned, before pointing to Static, "You'll have to prove your worth! When am I lying?"

@Virgil: I helped you find The White Rabbit

@Virgil: I think time is a construct

@Virgil: My game was interrupted by The Dormouse

THE DORMOUSE

"Who are you?" The Dormouse blinked, smiling sleepily up at Static.

"Static, we've met before... A few times, actually."

"Oh... Okay," The Dormouse smiled, "Good night..." He began to sink back into the pot before Static hurriedly stopped him.

"Please, will you let us help break the curse?"

"Humm...." The Dormouse sounded as he pressed his finger to his lips, concentrating before looking up, "Hatter and Hare asked questions so I will too..."

@Vregory: I caused a scene at the trial

@Vregory: The March Hare kicked me a donut

@Vregory: I was asleep during the crime

THE CARD KNIGHT

"So, you want to try to win back my favour?" The Knight looked up at the group, shaking his head, "After you tried to have me beheaded for your crime, I don't know if that will happen.

"I understand, but please... I only wish to help and make this up to you..." Static spoke softly.

"Hm. Let's see if you can handle this then..."

@Vanora: I wanted to paint the roses white for the Queen.

@Vanora: I knew the piglet's name by pure chance.

@Vanora: I'm the one who stole the scepter to begin with.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 15:48:48 )
CONTINUED...

In the Flower Garden, the Hostess was blissfully unaware of the drama unfolding around her. She could only dance and sing, only care for the flowers. No other options were open to her, bound to the garden as she was. She couldn't leave and thus didn't hear about much news, but she was happy because she knew little else, or had forgotten the possible sadness as her own madness set in.

"That's a pretty melody," said a familiar voice from behind.

Her song stopped immediately and a blush rose from her neck to the top of her head. Turning comically fast, she almost dropped the watering can, and swallowed at the sight of the Card Knight before her. "O-oh, it's you! I mean, I'm so happy to see you but it's - you're busy, aren't you, with the Rose Garden?! You should get back to that, or one of the Queen's tasks as it may be, but OH, it's not like I want you to leave or anything! No, that's not it at all!" The flowers around her sunk into the hedges, embarrassed for the Hostess, but the Knight merely chuckled and took a step forward.

"I missed you, and that cute fumbling of yours," the Knight reached out with a hand and gently caressed her cheek, but said no more for a while.

The Hostess, on the other hand, was dead on her feet at the sudden touch, proximity, and sincerity in her words. She was never good at moments like these because her brain would always stop working. Her heart would rapidly beat, and her legs would feel like mush. It would be hard to stand, and really all she wanted to do was fall into the Knight's waiting arms. She sniffled, then, and she hadn't realized she was crying.

"A-are you sure it's okay? I don't want you in trouble, I-" The knight cut her off with a simple kiss, and her eyes grew wide. As she felt an arm wrap around her and pull her close, she relaxed and her eyes fluttered shut. A flower popped its head out of a nearby hedge and whistled, and simultaneously the hedges around them filled with beautiful flowers. Each of them curious to witness the scene.

As the Knight slowly pulled back, the Hostess wobbled. "W-wow..." She breathed.

"Sorry it took so long," the Knight smiled while wiping her tears with a thumb. Reaching into her pouch, she retrieved what appeared to be a brilliant red gem in the shape of a heart - the top of the Queen's scepter. "It's time to get you out of here."

Static and you - mostly you, as Frizz has the Guardian's eyes covered from atop his head, leaning forward engrossed in the scene - watch from the hedges as the gem flashes brilliant red, and a barrier that was previously invisible around the garden shatters into tiny sparkling particles.

"As touching as this is... We better head out," The White Rabbit patted Static on the shoulder, giving him a smile, "Let's get you home before the Queen catches us, huh?"

(UPDATE! Thread is still open for participation! Try to answer the riddles you missed, discuss the lore, work together, or chat! ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE GRANTED A FREE DORMOUSE EI. Offer ends at 12 PM Voltra Time tomorrow, when the thread will be closed. Grants will be rewarded after Chapter Thirteen is unlocked.)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:01:34 )
Time to escape, huh?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:02:57 )
Alright let's do this

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:03:06 )
• v •
It seems so. O.O

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:03:41 )
Its option 1 right?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:03:43 )
I'm thinking it's option one that's false

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:04:23 )

It's option one of course!

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:05:06 )
I think it's option 1 as well!
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:05:13 )

At last I'm on time to play a game from the beginning.

Option 1 for me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:05:15 )
Option 1

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:06:58 )
Option 3 is true for sure, but I don't remember anything about sweets... He must have said somewhere that he doesn't like them, but I guess I forgot.

Either way, it makes sense that option 1 is false. I can't think of who is faster than him.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:07:13 )
Oh man the dormouse ei is so... O:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:07:27 )
I believe it's option one that is false as well

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:07:45 )

You are of course, the fastest in Wonderland. ^_^

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:07:59 )

@Theory: That's my logic as well. Also don't remember the sweets thing but am quite certain no one in Wonderland is faster than him.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:13:24 )
We vote like this, right?

Sean, 25, they/them

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 17:13:58 )
I have no idea, though yeah, pinging seems like a good idea...hnnng
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.