Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 01:58:24 )

@Siron: I Kept Meaning To Respond But Got Distracted Rip. x~x'
Honestly I Have Never Played Left4Dead And Its Such A Shame

I Reread So Much Trying To Figure Out What To Say But Sometimes I Just Dont Know
How To Respond To A Certain Statement So Ill Like,, Skip It And Hope They Dont Notice
That I Havent Replied To A Certain Part. And I Take Forever To Come Up With Something
To Say To Everything Else. Like This Specific Reply! Took Forever For Me To Actually Figure
Out What To Say. Then When Im Typing I Get Distracted By Heck-Knows What And Its Like RIP
I Think The Only Reason I Tend To Avoid Too Many Spelling Mistakes Is Cause Most Places I
Reply On Dont Ignore Typos So I See All The Red Squiggly Lines Under Misspelled/Unapostrophe'd
Words. Its Such A Lifesaver Lmao. Ive Yet to Make A Typo That I Can Meme With My Friends. Tsk
Now That Ive Proofread This I Feel Like I Repeated Things Ive Already Said In Another Reply. Rip.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 08:14:00 )
@Godawful: Ah don't worry about it! ;v;
Ohh, not sure if you have steam/play on pc but if you ever to decide to play feel free to shoot me a message!

Honestly ours ways when having a conversation don't differ that much at all haha.
But, again, same, i just hope something else pops up in my mind and hope don't mind my subtle, or maybe not so subtle change of the subject, oops.
And well the thing is, usually when im tired or really distracted, I tend to write words exactly the way you pronounce them or accidentally replace them with 'similar' words and it turns into the dumbest things sometimes :')
I've learned to live with this curse though omg.
also really bad paint edits are my forte
https://i.imgur.com/p2XLqkM.png

The red lines though, i've set my spelling check to English so whenever i have to switch back to my native language it's just one big red mess and i'm too lazy to change it back for just one message so i just pray it makes sense . :')

Also cause I like checking people's profiles ^^; :
I noticed you liked abdoned places and such stuff as well!
Ever been to some or been admiring them through pics? ;o;

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 08:14:51 )
I definitely meant to bb code the pic, hold on :')

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 15:27:10 )

@Siron: Yeah I Have Steam/Play On Pc. Maybe One Of These Days Ill Buy It. But I Have About 40 Games
Downloaded Already That I Havent Even Started So Its Best Not To Get Yet Another One Juuuustt Yet Lol

Oh Man I Get You About The Not-So-Subtle Topic Changing. I Do That A Lot With My Friends And I Dont Think
They Have Noticed It That Much. Phew. When I Type, I Basically Somewhat Slowly Say And See The Words Like,
Scrolling In My Head So I Dont Have Too Much Problem Spelling Wrong Just By The Sound. However I Do Replace
Words With Similar Words Sometimes Or Just Outright Forget To Put A Few Words Because I Dont Type Them
As Fast As I See Them. Thank God For Post Editing!! Dont Have To Deal With A Curse If Theres Post Editing!

Bad Paint Edits Are Some Of My Favorite Things And I Dont Even Know Why. I Just Find Them Hilarious??
Assassins ASSASSINS assassinsassaSSINsAsSaSsInS

Oh Man, I Love Abandoned Places But Sadly, Being In The City, There Either Arent Really Any Abandoned Places
Or The Places Are Too Hard To Get Into. There Used To Be A Small Abandoned Hospital A Few Streets Down
And I Kinda Wanted To Go But They Ended Up Fencing It Off And Restoring It For The Nearby College To Use.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 18:36:57 )
@Godawful: Maybe I can add you some time, if you're okay with that? (:
Ah reminds me i've yet to play this cute looking pixel rpg ;-;
And finish a game i started over a year ago, I stressed after i wasted most of my ammo shooting this, in hindsight probably scripted, thing and took a long break oops.

And it's kinda like having a superpower when it helps to get the conversation going without anyone noticing
But I usually think faster than i type so i recognize the skipping words problem.
& Tbh there's more where that came from :')

& but that one's kinda tame i've got ridiculous things saved and they always crack me up whenever i stumble upon them :')

Ah, I knew one day my superior bad paint editing would come in handy!

And that's a shame omg! I visited some old abandoned open air theater once
there was a building too but we didn't go in cause yknow, there might've been people and possibly not the welcoming kind?
Loved it still though, great experience.
I wish we had ghost towns though, would love those.
But yeah, they're awesome but gotta be real careful with some of them ;o;

Not sure where your from but sometimes there are areas that were left to idk, decay I guess, might be something near you.
Might look into urban exploring sites, they might just list a few places you didn't know where there ^^
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.