Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:45:07 )
tbh i was just trying to figure out how to earn volts, turns out posting will do the trick?

Figured I might as well say hi!

((aslo the avis on here are adorable!))

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:47:03 )
@Siron: Hello! Posting is probably the best way to earn volts, but there are others. How are you doing?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:49:52 )
Hey there!! Welcome! Hope you like it here. :D

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:53:43 )
@Glume:
I'm doing fine, thanks! Just a little tired since It's nearly 3 in the morning over here. :')
How about you? ;v;

@Shark:
Hi there!
And I do! I'm digging the art style, so definitely planning on sticking around for now, see how the place develops over time ^_^
(also neat avi!)

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:59:24 )

Hello~! Have Fun Earning Volts On Forums! (I Dont Know Any Other Ways To Earn Volts Yet
So Ive Been Looking For Neat Places To Post. Word Games Seem Like A Good Place. :> )

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:06:57 )
@Godawful:
Hi~!
Ohh, this place has word games as well? Awesome, I'll check that out! Thanks for the headsup.
(and same :') But I guess it has it's pros, kinda encourages the community to interact with each other)

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:15:08 )

@Siron: Yup! Theyre Simple Word Games, But It Makes It Quick And Easy To Make A Few Volt.
Also, As Someone Told Me Before, When You Press Enter After '@'ing Someone, It Wont Ping Them,
So The Message Has To Go Right After The @. (I Made The Exact Same Error. ;w;' )
I Kinda Like How It Has People Interact! Ive Been On Sites Kind Of Similar That Have So Little Interaction
That It Gets Boring Really Fast. Rip.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:18:14 )
welcome to voltra!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:24:14 )
@Godawful: Ahh, ty for mentioning that omg ;-;
That's gonna prevent a bunch of trouble in the future :')
And I feel!
Especially in the beginning it's kinda crucial imo, to create a sense of community.
Admittedly I usually lurk in the beginning as well? But I feel really motivated to post now haha.

Also I clicked the link and your pixels are amazing! Nice work on them ;o;

@okios: That's gotta be the cutest skeleton i've seen
Hello there! (:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:24:36 )
@Siron: I'm always awake at 3am, but I'm a special case. My mother bought me a really fancy graphics tablet out of the blue, so I'm having a great day, in spite of cluster headaches or migraines or whatever is wrong with my noggin :p

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:28:37 )

@Siron: No Problem! It Certainly Makes It A Lot Easier Than Having To Stalk A Page For A Reply.
Yeah, I Usually Lurk Too Cause I Feel Kind Of Intimidated? But. Everyone Here Seemed Really Friendly
So I Went Ahead And Gave It A Shot And Its Going Along Well!
Also, Thank You! Im Glad People Are Liking My Pixels! Theyre So Fun (And I Made The Bases Years Ago
So Im Glad Theyre Still Kinda Keeping Up A Wee Bit With Todays Common Pixel Style. ;w; )

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:42:27 )
@Glume: Ah, a fellow night owl! I used to be awake all the time around now, but my pup (&work) is keeping me busy and tired :') He's a real handful omg.
And that's super sweet! Already put it to the test?
Sorry about he headaches though, hope they'll fade soon enough!

@Godawful: Yeah, that's for sure! Now I'm just imagining someone constantly stalking a topic with outmost concentration; perks of being a very visual person.
And I recognize that issue, but it's great when you finally find a few nice people, kinda boosts the confidence as well, in my experience at least. ;o;
Glad it's going well for you! Gotta say so far the community seems really friendly to me as well!
They certainly are! I love their little animations as well!

((I pixel too from time to time, but I don't think i'd have the patience to even try to animate them haha. (great job on that))

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:43:10 )
@Siron: Welcome to Voltra! Yeah posting is the easiest way to earn volts. There are some fast moving threads like hangouts and charities. If you know how to do art there is a healthy community of art lovers who are always looking for pictures of their characters or avvies. Same if you are a writer. I believe we have a writing shop here too.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:44:16 )
@Siron: Headaches are gone, but I had to miss Dungeons and Dragons, AND my best friends metal concert. He's an amazing guitarist. The tablet works amazingly. I'm sort of taking a break from arting for work to art for fun :p

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 03:00:41 )
@Saeyra: Hello there! (:
Thanks for the tips, I'll definitely keep those in mind!
I'm guessing the trading system is both item and currency based then? c:
Also your avi & colorscheme are amazing

@Glume: Aww I hope you'll get to catch up on both of those some other time! Headaches are awful, really ;-;
Cool thing you play D&D though, I've heard lots about it but never actually got into it.
Is it difficult to get into?
What kind of metal does he play? c:
And I mean, having fun is the most important part @ the art thing, some change every now and then is refreshing!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 03:04:20 )
@Siron: Yeah you can trade anything you own in your inventory, volts or ohms. Thanks for the compliment :vanora_smile: I usually go for bolder colors with my avvies. This one is unusual for me.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 03:06:46 )
@Siron: He plays Tech Death. You cannot even see his fingers move, and he can do so without looking a lot of the time like some sort of superhuman freak.
D&D is easy to get into if you have a good DM. I tried once a long time ago and his set up was "You guys are all in a bar. Nothing happens. Go." Thats kind of hard to work with. Out current DM has us start on a boat that was under attack by sea-doods. We had to act now think later, and that was beautiful.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 03:20:14 )

Hey!! Welcome to the site ^^

|

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 03:33:49 )
@Saeyra: Good to know! Cause not every site has an open trading system haha.
Ah I really like it, they look like a very innocent succubus ;v;
--
@Glume: I should look that up tomorrow, or well later today cause me after all these years: ''What is time anyway''
And that's a real art! Hope he and the band he's in (if he's is one) get the recognition they deserve c:
Ohh, yeah, characters meeting each other in the midst of battle is a great way to get to know certain characteristics of each other.
But that's me speaking from the usual rp experience :')
I should look into that though
I wanted to get into the WOD games, guess that would translate to D&D but well, vampire, and some other nightly creatures, oriented to put it bluntly?
But online as well. Wanted to start something with someone a while ago, but yknow we'd have to modify it into something a little more rp like because of the lack of physical attribtes (and experience, lol)
we never quite got to the part of completion @ the overal idea of it/how to do it exactly.
Might try to pick up the brainstorming again when the time is right for it(and if the interest on both sides is still there ofc ). ;v;

(Also idk if you're into video games, but the ship part reminds me a little bit of the beginning in Divinity original sin 2 (good game btw)

--
@Miss Kitty: Another adorable avi? I need to step up my game omg
Hi there, and thank you! ;v;
How are you?^^

--
If I stop replying i probably fell asleep lmao, cause I still have to take the pupper out one more time as well
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 03:39:10 )
@Siron: Ah fellow Divinity fan! I want to hug you! Yes it's so very good! The writing and voice acting is superb. The graphics and the combat is so engaging. Oh I could go on and on!

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.