Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Love of the Gods (Kimmi and Boss Rimi)

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 03:24:37 )
You can die anytime...

Soon Sapphira finished up her shopping and headed back to her home. On the way she stopped at the temple of Aphrodite and left the beautiful hair ornament as an offering to her, hoping she would like it. She got home and checked on her father. She smiled, seeing he was resting. She went ahead and let him rest while she put things away and tidied up the house.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 04:59:13 )
Eros and Aphrodite both wandered through the market for a while longer and when they were finished, Eros was carrying all the bags back home with her. He didn't like having his mother carry anything. He was a good son. Well, that's what his parents said every time he did this. On their way home though, Aphrodite stopped and smiled, "Oh, someone's made an offering!" She whispered happily and once they were far enough away, she vanished, leaving her son waiting for a while before she returned with the hair ornament. "Look! Oh I don't know who left it but it's beautiful." She whispered and placed it in her hair then the two resumed their walk back home.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 11:26:10 )
You can die anytime...

Sapphira left her dad to rest and sat outside on the front porch, enjoying the nice weather outside with a relaxed sigh,"I don't know what it is but I just feel at ease today." She said to herself, leaning against the wall behind her. She closed her eyes starting to daydream.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 01:01:41 )
Eros helped his mother put the groceries away and after having a quick breakfast, he asked if he could visit Sapphira. Aphrodite smiled smugly at her son and nodded. "Yes you may." She said and watched him leave then began to clear the table and wash the dishes. "She's the one." She said to herself with a chuckle. Eros was heading towards Sapphira's house when he saw her sitting outside, eyes closed. Getting an idea, he crept over and loomed over her, his face inches from hers. "Hello? Earth to Sapphira. Come in." He teased.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 02:14:10 )
You can die anytime...

Sapphira jumped, looking around," Oh goodness..." She rested her hand on her heart, trying to calm down,"Goodness you startled me." She nudged him gently,"Oh! I was going to check the temple. I left Aphrodite a gift... I hope she liked it." She looked over at Eros,"How are you today?" She asked him with a smile.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 02:20:36 )
Eros grinned and stepped away after he was nudged. "Hey, at least it worked. I got your attention." He said then nodded when she mentioned the gift. "Oh, she did. She's wearing it in her hair right now actually." He replied honestly before realizing what he had said. "Or well...I would think she liked it anyway. What did you get her?" He tilted his head to the side in curiosity and shrugged. "I'm fine I guess. Just have a lot of things going through my head right now, but nothing to be too concerned about. We can go to the temple if you still want to." Eros suggested.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 19:36:00 )
You can die anytime...

((Crap I didn't realize I missed one XD))

"I had found the most beautiful hair clip in the marketplace." Sapphira smiled,"I thought it would probably look amazing in her hair so I offered it to her. I really hope she likes it." When he mentioned seeing if was still there, she shook her head,"That's alright. I can always find out later." She smiled at Eros,"I thought about taking another walk through the marketplace. Want to come with me?"

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 21:28:01 )
Another walk..well it wasn't like he had much else to do. Although he wondered what other temples were around here. His eyes widened, what if there was one for him? No, he didn't want Sapphira to know who he was. It would change everything and he knew it. Everyone was always interested in a god, especially of one who specialized in love. "Sure, I'd like that." Eros answered quietly. Hopefully she never found out, he didn't want to destroy their friendship.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 17:36:35 )
You can die anytime...

Sapphira smiled and nodded,"There are some other temples nearby I think." she said,"I know there's Aphordite's of course, the temple of Ares too... I think I heard there was one for the god of love but I've never heard where it was or the name of the god." She was lost in thought, trying to think of what other temples she had known were nearby,"I believe Poseidon even has one near here for fishermen before they go out to sea."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/24 02:53:04 )
Eros' eyes widened and he quickly shook his head, waving his arms in front of him in a dismissive manner. "N-no! No. We don't have to go look at all of the temples. Really. Well not unless you have something to ask of them. I...don't think they would enjoy being visited for no reason." He explained, very keen on the idea of not visiting them all. "B-besides, the god of love is cupid so yeah. Question answered." Yes Cupid was what some people called Eros. It differed depending on where the people were from. If you were from Greece, he was Eros. If you were from Rome, he was Cupid. So this answer was a tiny white lie really.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/28 22:10:08 )
You can die anytime...

Sapphira smiled and nodded,"That's true, I don't want to be a pest." She said,"Having a god mad at me is the last thing I'd like to have happen." She looked over at him,"Well instead of going to the marketplace or looking at temples, wanna go take a walk by the river? I heard there are really pretty fish in there and sometimes you could find cool minerals and stones in the water. My dad took me there when I was little and I actually found a small sapphire."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.