Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 15:22:17 )
@saeyra: AAA You made me like squeal. Hahaha! Thank you so much! I did make it! Pixels are stress relieving for me. ;u; Plus it allows me to animate on a smaller proportion. OTL But yeah! I wanted to make something for easter, so I did a character based off of it. Haha But yes!!!!!!! Chicks love cuddles. uvu

@glume: HAHA that could only be because I was born in 98. But that's why I thought they were an older band, since they haven't done an album in over a decade. XD But shhh you're not old. But I love Hellyeah, White Zombie, Trivium, Mudvayne, Metallica, Slipknot, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, AC/DC, and more I would assume. Hahaha I'm all over the spectrum with metal bands.
I love other music as well, ofc. Haha I'm very open to different kinds.
WOW! YOUR ART is absolutely gorgeous! It's so detailed, beautifully done!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 15:42:01 )
@RoseyWitch: I love the character design it has so much personality like a mother hen in every way. I do hope you open up a shop here someday!

Always ping me please.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 16:00:05 )
@RoseyWitch: daaw thank you. I need to push more pixels soon. I tried to enter the gear design contest to brush up on my skills but I fear I may have been too late
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 16:16:08 )
@saeyra: Aww thank you so much!!! But I am planning on it once I finish a few things.

@glume: You're welcome! But aww I hope you weren't too late! I'm sure it was just in time. ;u;

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.