Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat School / College

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 03:33:06 )
Is anyone else currently in school or college?
If so what year are you? What do you enjoy studying?
What do you despise about school?
Are you also procrastinating hardcore and spending all your free time on Voltra instead of doing school work?

It's not just me... right? >.>

I just started my first real semester at AMU (American Military University) also known as APUS (American Public University System.
I'm taking an English course, and a really lame Psychology course right now. We're only in week 3 and I'm already procrastinating. >.>
In Oct. I start College Algebra and Planetary Science- which I'm so excited for. <3
I'm hoping to achieve a BA in English w/ a Concentration in Writing.
Please send me all your luck, prayers, positive vibes, genius math demons etc.
Seriously anything helps and I'm gonna need all the help I can get. T^T

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:05:27 )
I graduated college a year ago, so I'm no longer in school haha. I don't miss anything about it though, that's for sure. I enjoyed my history classes the most. What I despised about school was how, as a commuter, I didn't feel really a part of the campus life.

I majored in Psych. Oh, and I also hated math classes haha.
So good luck to you! ;P

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:19:54 )
@Thalanil: Lucky you! I'm only just starting so I have a long journey ahead. D:
I usually enjoy psychology, it's just this one class is very disappointing and my professor is very "hands off". But ay I'm getting a good grade! :vanora_sun:
I'm really not looking forward to math. It's my worst subject. T^T Maybe I can find a smart voltie willing to suffer I mean, take my place.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:23:53 )
Aww, I wish you luck on that journey! Should go by quickly. :)
Eee, thats not enjoyable. At least you're getting a good grade out of it though!

Same here! I had such a hard time in math and I've had such a hard time in it for years.
I kept getting put into the advanced math courses and I wasn't ready for them. D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 06:38:38 )
Good luck, college kids! I'm a graduate as of 2015.
If any of you happen to be taking accounting courses, I'm also a CPA and I was a TA throughout my senior year for several accounting courses, so I can probably help with stuff!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — ...... Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 09:17:11 )
I'm...still, kind of? I might have mentioned somewhere on discord that I (finally) got booted out this year, long story short....um.

I'm currently in college application hell, round 2.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 01:50:45 )
Graduated from college in like 2014ish I think maybe 2015 I don't even remember anymore. I barely use my degree for a career, I just do small freelance jobs with it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.