Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:14:22 )

@nyreen: Oh wow, creepy! D:
I once sow a boy in my room. He walked out of my closet and walked to my lil bro's dresser then vanished.
Fun times. The creepy thing is he's still here cause sometimes I hear footsteps in the house when I'm alone and one time something broke on the kitchen table out of nowhere. I think he must have been mad or something.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:28:30 )
@Boss Rimi: I once saw a woman in old clothing, like a frilly dress and curls, in the bathroom at my elementary school. She went into a stall, I was 7 at the time. I've always been on the fence about spirits and stuff but to be honest sometimes I just feel something. Especially late at night at the camp I work at.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:33:58 )

@nyreen: Oh that's so creepy. I honestly would have followed. I'm too curious for my own good.
Besides, ghosts are cool. Creepy, but cool. As long as they're good, I don't really mind them.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:48:41 )
@Boss Rimi: I'm not really super scared of them just weary and don't know what I would do if I met a spirit now.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:57:00 )

@nyreen: I probably would just stare. I don't think I'd talk to it.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:10:50 )
@nyreen:
@Boss Rimi:
I've often experienced sleep paralysis and in these states I see what is commonly referred to as "shadow people". When you are aware they are there, you get a horrible doomy feeling. I once was so sure that I had reached out and scratched one that I was checking my parents faces for marks the next morning. I also had one warn me not to sleep in a place I later found out was dangerous. Later on in life, I find out I'm narcoleptic, and that a LOT of narcoleptic people experience these same things. So its like... is my brain creating these realistic dreams or are narcoleptics brains wired to pick up on other dimensions/ghosts/someoldbs?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:28:38 )

@glume: Whoa, that's really freaky! But so cool/scary!
I've never talked to the ghost but the thing on the table broke because I was talking about him to my mom and we kinda laughed about it and then the thing broke which was really freaky. It just shattered.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:06:41 )
@Glume: I get that too! There was a time where I had it every other day for a month. I've seen shadow men and then just globs of shadows. Really unsettling. I don't get as scared anymore when it happens. I learned that it occurs mostly when you're over exhausted and especially if you sleep on your back.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:12:28 )
@nyreen: I really don't get them anymore now that I sleep with another person in the room, but the fact that I felt one and that one warned me of impending doom rather than just making me have doomy feels makes me pay attention to them. I won't label it fully subconscious or supernatural because I like to live my life right in between those states :p

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:16:46 )
I wanna see shadow people. ono

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:28:02 )
@Shark: It's pretty spooky. My sleep paralysis episodes got more intense with every one that happened. One the shadow figure was in the corner of my room, another standing at the end of my bed, the next it was looking over me and then the last I had it was smothering me. I felt like I couldn't breath. This all happened over a matter of weeks and I was really worried they wouldn't go away.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:32:53 )
@Shark: Yeah its pretty darned traumatizing if it happens when you're young or if you never find out why or what it is. Its either a vivid hallucination you have no control over or some actual scary stuff is afoot. Either way its bad juujuu.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:38:29 )
Do they have hats? I heard that a lot of people see men in hats...

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 05:39:00 )

-rolls through- Evening you guys.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 05:47:11 )
@Boss Rimi: hello there :) how are you doing

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 05:51:50 )

@shark: Hey! I'm doing pretty good. A little tired. Had to go drop something off at the doctor's today. Seemed like a waste to be driven miles away just to drop something off but whatever. It's done and now I play the waiting game. How are you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 06:09:19 )
@Boss Rimi: Doctor stuff so fun! not

I'm ok. .-.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 06:11:48 )

@shark: Lmao. At least I don't have another appointment for another few days. A little over a week I think.

Are you really?
That face says otherwise. D:

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 06:14:47 )
@Boss Rimi: I have some appointments coming up but not for a while. :/

eh I could be better

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 06:45:25 )

@shark: I hope the location isn't too far from where you live.

Ehh, couldn't we all be better? Heheh

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.