Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:19:36 )
Ahh your tattoo looks great!
I have 6 tattoos ^^.
2 large pieces and 4 small.
1 of my large tattoos is located on my arm and it's of Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, the other large piece is of a dagger and camellias on my thigh.
For the 4 small pieces, I have a geometric lotus on my upper back, a paper fan with "13" on it on my ankle, "bulletproof" in chinese on my middle finger and a crow on my other ankle. All in black/grey~
I'll post pictures when I find them lol. I just noticed I never really take pics of my tattoos.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:41:14 )
@Mandy Amour: Ugh I have a really big itch for a tattoo today. I want to get my tax return lmao.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:03:26 )
@nyreen: I know! I am waiting till next month cause I get three pays that month which means more money for tattooosss

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 12:26:00 )
I've been putting off getting my first tattoo because I'm a wuss.
But I asked an friend from an old avi site to draw up my OC for one.
It came out so cute and I feel bad that it's not on my body, yet. D;

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 18:29:00 )

Tuijp designed it for me after my Buddy crossed the rainbow bridge.

I love tattoos, and there are so many that I want to get.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 18:53:50 )
@blinkini: there's an image you can Google for that shows you where it's the most and least painful to get a tattoo. Also it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It just feels weird. Like a very pinchy tickle or something.

@Another Movie Addict: Nice! The one you want is so sweet. I want to get little headshots of my past pets.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 18:59:22 )

@nyreen: My other dog went missing on the first of January, and is presumed gone forever. So I need to get one for him too.

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 21:40:20 )
@nyreen: It's not just the pain that I'm a wuss about. It's the fact that my Mon and boyfriend would judge me... neither of them are fis of tattoos.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 02:05:05 )
@Alexis: Woah!! * A* I'm hella jealous that you have so much!

@Another Movie Addict: I'm so sorry to hear that!

@blinkini: Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that. It's your body tho and your choice. They'll get over it!

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 10:12:32 )
@nyreen: I agree... I'm just very non-confrontational and they still intimidate me. If anyone else said that to me I would tell them to just do it. But it's different when it's actually you and your emotions and insecurities, and crap...

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 17:54:01 )
@blinkini: No, I get it. I'm a bit more confrontational than most folks. When I was with my ex he didn't want me to cut and she my hair or get my lip pierced because he didn't like those things. I did both. Then I dumped him for unrelated reason lol.

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 21:35:53 )
A decade ago I thought it would be cool to get a yin yang type twin dragon tattoo on my middle back that very slightly wrapped around to the chest in black & white ink!
But i don't have any tattoos. There's nothing I would want on my body forever.

Last year I bought this temporary tattoo kit that I still haven't tried out yet lool. I want to try a full sleeve, but no idea what designs to do.. Although right now I'm thinking something with plum blossoms because of my mom's family name.

I don't think i'll ever get a permanent tattoo. There's nothing I want inked on my body permanently. With temporary tattoos I can always change the design or theme to whatever I"m in the mood for at the time. :'D

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 04:16:37 )
@Sirlionelnigelconrad: Forever is scary. D: Makes me second guess if I really want it all the time.
~(˘▾˘)~

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 07:22:14 )
Yeah it can be a little overwhelming. My main delay in getting more is mostly placement. I need to be 100% sure that I want it in a certain spot and the tattoos I want I've been thinking about since I was around 18/19 so it's been years! Tho my first one was unplanned and a flash tattoo lol.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/15 21:07:57 )
So I've decided to get something like this on my left thigh. Going to ask my artist to sketch something up. ^^
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.