Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:27:04 )

I couldn't find a thread about tattoos so I decided to make one. Sorry if I'm wrong!

I got my first tattoo a few months ago and had a great experience. Here's a photo. I'm planning a thigh piece of this ( as soon as I can find the artist and ask first ) and I want to get a landscape sleeve done by this artist. I would also love another piece like this.

Do you have tattoos? Let's share photos and talk about them!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:29:05 )

Thats a really cool looking tattoo.I like the style of it. Can I ask if it has any meaning/the story behind it?

I don't actually have any, but I would like a small one at some point. So worried about the pain aspect of it though lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:35:08 )
@Miss Kitty: I saw an artist that I liked posted a flash tattoo and I liked the design. Contacted her and next thing I knew I had an appointment, put down a deposit then went in and had it done! I guess it kinda has a meaning because it felt like I had real control over my body and what I was doing with it. ^^

It didn't hurt, it just feels weird. Like someone was pinching me, I'm not sure how to describe the sensation tbh. No swelling, bleeding, leaking or much scabbing.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:40:41 )

@nyreen: Funny how things can happen like that. And that sounds as good of a meaning as any I've heard. It's actually really neat you got it for that reason. I've never really thought of it that way before.

Hm. That doesn't sound too bad then. One of these days I'll get one done xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:44:15 )
@Miss Kitty: I got it on the back of my calf which is one of the least tender spots. ^^ There's a diagram floating around online that shows where the most and least pain would come from!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:48:36 )

@nyreen: I had no idea there was something like that that existed. I'll have to do some googling. My luck, the idea places I have will be the worst rofl...But since I plan on just doing a small one, hopefully its not a big deal.
Its funny cause I'd think back of the calf would be super painful. Did it tickle any?

|

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:52:33 )
@Miss Kitty: Yes, it tickled! But I didn't jerk my leg around or anything. > w< I know spots like knees, ankles, feet, hands, behind the ear, neck, chest and ribs can be rather sore. But if you get a good artist and you get something small it won't be as bad! If you do get a tattoo make sure to wash it with unscented soap and pick up a tube of Webber Vitamin C ointment. It promotes healing! I slathered my tattoo in that stuff twice a day. And I actually never washed it with soap at all, just water and cold water. Never use hot water when it's healing. o wo

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 07:51:21 )

I only have one tattoo. I'm not sure if I have a picture of it on my laptop. Let me check though.
I actually have the photo. Here you go:

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 08:18:04 )
@Boss Rimi: Woah!!! That's huge, I'm jelly. Lots of details too! Why did you get it?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:07:53 )

@nyreen: Thanks, cost me over $300 and it took over 8 hours.
The reason I got the tattoo was because I love that teddy bear. I've had it with me since birth, it was a gift from my doctor and yes I still have the teddy bear.
I sleep with it every night. I figured my first tattoo needed to be special, and so I decided that he would be perfect.
I need to go get it touched up though. I also plan on getting a second tattoo sometime on my right bicep but we'll see when I can actually do that.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:16:30 )
@Boss Rimi: That's amazing! That's super thoughtful and I love it. ^^

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:18:00 )

@nyreen: Thank-you! Took me years to finally decide to get one. My sister convinced me and took me to the place she goes to.
Now she's trying to convince me to get piercings but I don't know if I want any. lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:19:55 )
@Boss Rimi: It took me a while to get one too, I only for mine back in February and I'm 24. What type of piercings are you considering?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:22:47 )

@nyreen: Mine was in October and I'm 25. Umm well septum...maybe? I dunno. She was telling me a belly button piercing but since I never show my belly button, I have a bunch of scars and one of them is always mistaken for my belly button so she was telling me I could get that pierced but that doesn't sound safe. I am also considering just getting my ears pierced all along the ear.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:32:17 )
@Boss Rimi: I also want to pierce my ears more! I've had my lip pierced twice but took out the piercings long ago. I miss them.

I wouldn't get a belly button piercing. But that's my own bias. I feel nauseous just thinking about them lmao! I have a helix piercing and want more, it didn't hurt any more than getting my lobes pierced. I heard septum can hurt because of cartilage and it's sensitive for a bit so you can't move it around too much.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:32:31 )
@nyreen: I really like the solar system one. Really cool.

Always ping me please.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:32:34 )
I love the style of the work, its so different than the stuff you usually see which I love.
I myself have a few tattoos, Planning on getting more shortly actually but just have to get the time to go and have them done lol. I have two stars on my chest, I have a zombie hello kitty on my foot, wings of a butterfly on my wrist and a sisters tattoo on my arm. Still need one for my dad who passed, that will be the biggest piece I have once its done. I love tattoos I always find after I get one I want another haha

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:35:53 )

nyreen:
Boss Rimi: I also want to pierce my ears more! I've had my lip pierced twice but took out the piercings long ago. I miss them.

I wouldn't get a belly button piercing. But that's my own bias. I feel nauseous just thinking about them lmao! I have a helix piercing and want more, it didn't hurt any more than getting my lobes pierced. I heard septum can hurt because of cartilage and it's sensitive for a bit so you can't move it around too much.

Yeah my sister has a few piercings so she's always trying to get me to get piercings as well.
She got me to do many things actually, like dye my hair for the first time. I shaved my head and got a masculine haircut. Surprisingly, my parents were okay with that.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:57:07 )
@Saeyra: I knowww, I want it so bad!

@Mandy Amour: That all sounds awesome! Yeah I has the itch to get another one immediately after I got mine but I managed to have self control. Now I'm going to get one because I'll probs have the money once my tax income this my bank account. Not.. cause I don't have self control lol.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:01:41 )
@nyreen: Hahaha Yeah I dont have ANY self control at all and I know I dont, not when it comes to tattoos. I just love the artwork and the stories and meanings behind it all.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.