Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Easter

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 23:52:27 )
@RoseyWitch: I did it is just in my hand and I didn't saving it to my computer.
sorry I am bouncing around and I was working on my charity and prizes in my charity.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 23:55:03 )
@unicorn: Ooo!!! Well I'm excited to see it! BUT PLEASE take your time! Don't worry about responding quickly, I'm a very patient person! Plus, you're always very quick to respond. Don't stress about responding quickly to me~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:23:53 )
@RoseyWitch: my charity is updated if you want to see.
also thank you for saying that, today is lazy day had the
little unicorn fin a lot of her plastic eggs with goodies inside.
she ate some egg, a english muffin, and a little bit of pinapple
cake that had frosting is was pretty good.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:40:23 )
@unicorn: Yeah I'm going to go and stop by your charity in a sec!
Aww you're welcome. Lazy days are so nice, everyone needs some lazy days once in a while.
Awww that's adorable, sounds like you guys had fun! All of that sounds absolutely delicious, I'm glad she ate well! But ooo I love pineapples. Was it like a pineapple upside down cake?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 04:38:34 )

Happy Easter :)
I ended up being so exhausted last night, that...*cough* I actually forgot to boil the eggs. And only realized this halfway through. By then, it was like...no point xD So still got to dye the eggs....just...no eating them.

|

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 08:41:20 )
@RoseyWitch: it was a good day for us all, and thank you. nope it wasn't that type of a cake. The cake part had the taste like angel food cake but it was homemade, and the frosty reminded me of like vanilla marshmallow fluff but it was frosting, then there were tidbits of pinapple in the frosting ontop of the cake.

@Miss Kitty: awe, I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get to dye them and the part for not being able to eat any of them. But thank you, was your Easter still good anyways?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 16:05:00 )
I just wanted to share with you guys these eggs because damn, they are so pretty. They are called Pisanica.

Pisanica is a decorated Croatian Easter egg that comes from an old Slavic custom dating back to pagan times.

This is how we celebrate Easter!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:19:04 )
@unicorn: I am so so glad to hear that! But ooooooooo that sounds really delicious? I'll have to try to make something like that one day. Man, you're making me crave desserts. Thankfully my mom and sister made brownies. Haha
I hope you're doing well now too!

@saeyra: OOOO WOW! Thank you for posting that, because that's absolutely gorgeous! It made my jaw drop. Those are very artistic!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:26:17 )
@Saeyra: Ooooh my those are beautiful
@RoseyWitch: brownies are always good, and I am alright
I am going to ping you where I have been at.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:48:03 )
You guys are very welcome! If you are curious, it is done by applying honey wax in intricate patterns then dipping in different colored dyes.
We also like painting life sized eggs and placing it around town. The ones in my city are done by elementary schools from the surrounding villages.

These ones are from google and obviously done by grownups though XD

Always ping me please.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:35:34 )
Hi all,

I would like to wish everyone a belated Happy Easter. I hope that everyone had a great and eventful Easter celebration. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 08:52:33 )
@Saeyra: Ooooh wow, those are amazing and interesting to know how they get made.
@Emmett Khan: thank you, did you celebrate it or something like it all if so happy belated Easter

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 08:58:08 )
@Unicorn: Yes, I celebrated Easter and thank you. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 09:10:55 )
@Emmett Khan: well that is good to hear, and your welcome
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 09:13:21 )
@Saeyra: Those giant Easter Eggs are nicely done and awesome. :)

Saeyra:
You guys are very welcome! If you are curious, it is done by applying honey wax in intricate patterns then dipping in different colored dyes.
We also like painting life sized eggs and placing it around town. The ones in my city are done by elementary schools from the surrounding villages.

These ones are from google and obviously done by grownups though XD
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.