Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Easter

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 21:45:06 )
Happy Easter to the ones
who Celebrate Easter!

here are my Easter Eggs
the purple butterfly egg, I
made that for my little
unicorn, she loves it!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 00:25:52 )
AYEEEEEEEEEEEE I did that last night with my sister!!! It was a ton of fun, it dyed my finger tips for just a little, luckily. Haha
Is your little unicorn getting excited for Easter?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 01:07:43 )
@RoseyWitch: shes happy with what she is gettimg, she's been trying to sneak peaks well I was shopping, I told her to nevermind. She likes the Easter Egg that I dyed for her.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 01:46:41 )
@unicorn: Haha!!!! That's absolutely adorable. Sheesh, kids, amiright? But seeing their reactions to the gifts are absolutely priceless. But that's so cute! How'd you dye it for her? Did you do multiple colors? Or her favorite one?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 01:49:26 )
@RoseyWitch: well the dyes weren't working to great I put it in blue and I ended up adding another color to it so it is a pretty purple pink maybe. I'll put up a photo of it soon

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 01:59:54 )
@unicorn: Awwww well I'm excited to see it! That's so cute though! Were they the dyes that had to use water, or vinegar? Usually the vinegar ones, even though they smell horrible, work better, but that could just be my experience. LOL

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:12:42 )
@RoseyWitch: the ones with water which didn't work so i added food coloring and they started to work I died two with tea also.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:22:04 )
@unicorn: Quick thinking! That's so smart, plus I'm sure they'll make the eggs taste better afterwards as well. haha but I'm glad you found a way to make it work! But how'd you dye it with tea? :O That's something I never tried, and that's pretty cool, maybe something to try in the future!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:20:06 )
That's cool. I did that when I was a kid. Can't really remember it much. xD

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:21:50 )

Thats what I'm gonna be doing in a little bit. Just got back from running around/errands so after I relax a little, thats the plan. To make super cute eggies.

|

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:36:31 )
@RoseyWitch: boil water, put the tea in it for a bit and then take it out and put the egg in, I learned about dying eggs with tea years ago. Next year I am dying eggs with tea and food coloring.

@Shark: I remember as a kid leaving a few eggs in the dye over night in the fridge bright in colored eggs. Yes it is cool, Did it for my little one though.

@Miss Kitty: well I am very glad to hear that, hopefully you have fun.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 21:41:28 )
neko says;
Happy Easter everyone! :3 Hope you are all safe and happy!

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 21:42:23 )
Happy Easter from someone who doesn't actually join in~
Even I don't mind hearing it. Easter is a nice holiday to me as an outsider. Full of pretty things and soon to be discount candy.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:10:24 )
Happy Easter everyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:29:16 )
@unicorn: Wow!!! I'll try that next year, or the next time we do deviled eggs! But I just saw the eggs you dyed, and they are absolutely gorgeous! I can see why your baby freaked out with them!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:39:40 )
@Neko: I stayed in, so keeping safe and thank you.
@Juneberry: lots of discount candy
@Saeyra: Hey, thank you.
@RoseyWitch: she loves the eggs, and the colors of them.
tea for coloring them is great and so is food coloring

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:42:36 )
@unicorn: Aww that's so great to hear, kids are absolutely adorable. But thank you for telling me about that method! Like I said, I will definitely try it in the future, as well as the food coloring!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 23:03:16 )
@Unicorn: I would color some eggs too but I am saving them for baking ingredients...my preshuss...I know they are cheap but I hate it when I run out of the most versatile food in the world. I need it to make all the good stuff, cake, ice cream, pancakes, fried chicken, cordon bleu, breakfast in general.

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 23:42:32 )
@RoseyWitch: glad to hear and your welcome.
but the food coloring was in cold water, I am not
to sure on how different it would be in hot water,
but in cold water for the food coloring the colors
seem brighter which I am not sure if I took a photo
of the bright colored ones I'll have to look.

@Saeyra: your making me hungry, and I ate a pinapple
frosted cake not to long of ago's it was pretty tasty.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 23:46:16 )
@unicorn: Oooo thank you for that tip! Maybe the hot water cooks a bit of the dye away? But I don't doubt that the cold water is better anyways.
Oooo well if you forgo to take a photo of the bright colored ones, don't sweat it!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.