Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Hoist the Colors~

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/15 16:56:05 )
You can die anytime...

(No idea)

Cordelia giggled and nodded,"Aye aye Captain. "She said. She they entered town her smile fell,"Maybe we shouldn't mention being pirates while here...there are those that hunt them and the last thing we need is to be caught..." she started to feel a little worried.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:20:56 )
Andrew nodded lightly, if course he had already thought of that. He paused when he started hearing shouting and soon a gunshot. He just found their first crewman, but he didn't want to endanger his friend and first mate. Andrew glanced at Cordelia. "Hey, head to the tavern and start scouting there. I'll check out the town a little, alright?"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:42:16 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia blinked when he spoke and nodded,"Well...okay." she said,"Be careful though, okay?" She really didnt like the idea of splitting up, but she did as he asked, hoping things would be alright.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:09:11 )
Andrew nodded some and watched her go. He waited until she was a ways off before slipping out his flint lock and hurrying towards where he had heard the commotion. It was time to act like a pirate. He stayed back some as he watched a man wrestle with a small group of three or four 'cops' before he had finally been over powered and hand cuffed. Then he watched at the hauled him off, and followed. They were probably a type of pirate hunter. He followed them near a set of gallows, and an underground tunnel like system. Andrew waited for them to come back out and take their leave, before slipping into the jail system and wandered about.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:14:28 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia waited at the tavern, letting out a sigh. He really didn't think she was stupid, did he? She had a feeling that he was doing what pirates were to do. She could only smile slightly, knowing he must be happy, now able to do what he had always wanted to do. Now to just sit and wait for him to return.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:41:26 )
(xD i love her, i really do! )

Andrew continued until he found the guy behind metal bars, and tapped on the bars with the butt of his flint lock. The man quickly stood and approached. "Who the hell are you?" He asked. Andrew smirked. "You're freedom, if you agree to join my crew." He spoke quietly. Soon, the officers were coming back and the man nodded. "You've got a deal, captain." He said. Andrew figured a fight would break out anyway, so he just shot the lock and let the iron door swing open. The officers arrived to collect their pirate, and they of course defended against them without killing any of them. Cross got his pistol back and followed Andrew to the tavern.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:06:03 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia looked over, seeing Andrew return,"There you are." She said, getting up and going over to meet them. She noticed the newcomer and smiled,"You must be the new crew member." She said,"Welcome to the crew."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 06:12:03 )
Andrew smirked some when she greeted them, and he glanced at Cross briefly before looking back at her. Cross nodded to her and held a hand to her, not even caring that she was a lady pirate. He wasn't like some of the old pirates. "Name's Cross, you must be his first mate, miss." He spoke casually.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 06:21:19 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled and shook hands with him,"Yup. My name is Cordelia. " She said,"I wont lie, we are a small crew, just the three of us right now. But I'm excited to get things going."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 20:58:08 )
Cross smirked and shook his head. "Don't worry about that, we'll find a crew." He said to her. Andrew rested an arm on her shoulder casually. "Hopefully easier than I found you, Cross." The man chuckled. "You afraid of a little action, captain?" He mused. Andrew smirked. " Never. Delia and I have been waiting out while lives for this. " He glanced at her with a smile.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 00:23:53 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia nodded,"Yeah. Not a lie." She smiled at them,"So do you guys wanna head to the ship? Or do you want to do something else?" She wasn't sure what else to do. She knew they didnt need anything.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 01:58:25 )
"Nah, the only thing I need here, is to leave." He said with a light smirk. Andrew glanced at Cordelia. "We'll head back to the shop and leave port." He said casually , trying to think of the next place to port, for crewmen.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 02:02:32 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia nodded,"Fine by me." She said walking with them back towards the ship. She had been ready to explore a bit more of the ocean anyway, having lived most of her life on land anyway.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 02:56:42 )
Andrew looked at Cordelia. "We'll talk about our next location in the map quarters." He said casually as they walked.

They all went back to the ship and Cross walked around the deck some. "She's a beauty, for a fresh captain and mate." He said, glancing at the two of them. Andrew shrugged lightly and made his way below deck, briefly glancing at his first mate. He went to the map quarters and waited for her by the table.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 22:57:38 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled,"I thought it was a nice ship." She said as they walked,"I was just thankful to be able to get it in time so we could finally get out of that dead-end town..." She looked down at the map, wondering where the next port should be.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:52:56 )
Cross chuckled and ran a hand through his hair as they boarded. He stood over by the crows nest and looked out.

---

When Cordelia came down, he pointed to a smaller island off a short ways. "If we sail north-east, that island is rumored to have a few really good doctors to spare. We could use a doctor, yea?" He voiced curiously, glancing up at his partner.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 21:47:21 )
@KimmiChan1989: :(

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 21:58:34 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia listened as he spoke and nodded,"Sounds reasonable to me." She said, thinking a bit to herself,"We already got all we need from port... Anything else we need to do here before we set sail again?" She asked him with a smile.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 22:16:48 )
Andrew shared a smile with her and shook his head. "I think we're all set. Head back to the deck and inform Cross that we'll be leaving port shortly, once the sails are ready." He said casually, loosely folding his arms over his chest.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 22:50:52 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled and did as ordered. She left the room and went on deck, finding Cross there,"We are leaving shrotly. " she said to him,"Anything you still need to do here?"

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.