Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Hoist the Colors~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 04:07:19 )
1x1 Rp between Kimmichan1986 and myself, no one else post
I love pirates!

Andrew Fae | Captain Fae
Captain
age; 23

Cross
Crew, 'sharpshooter'
age; 23

Lilith
Crew, 'witch'
age; ???

p.s. i will resize pics x.x

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 04:10:09 )
@Kimmichan1989: (boop )

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 01:54:47 )
You can die anytime...

Name: Cordelia

Name: Sabrina

Name: Damien

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:08:17 )
Andrew often found himself studying pirate legends, and folktales. Even when he was a child. His parents worried and tried taking away his books, among other things. That was one month he avoided his parents like the plague. He dreamed of having a ship, and a crew, sailing across the seven seas with his best friend. She was really the only one that seemed to understand him.

Andrew lived on his own, now that he was older, and was on his way over to see mentioned best friend. He made a captain's hat, and wanted to show her. He'd spent weeks on getting it to come out right.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:15:13 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia shared Andrew's dream of becoming a pirate. She had grown up differently from Andrew; Her mother had died when she was a young girl and her father had never been around. Andrew's parents had taken her in so she grew up close to Andrew. She now also lived on her own, living in a small apartment building above the book shop she worked in. Luckily, today was her day off, so she was checking out the book shop for some new books on pirate legends, in case she could find one her and Andrew might have missed.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:28:43 )
Andrew wandered the town with his newly crafted hat. He had a feeling he knew where she would be, even remembering her work schedule. She'd be off today, right? He wondered to himself. He came to the book store and opened the door, before walking inside. "Delia, you in here?" He called just loud enough for her to hear him, using his favorite nick name for her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:31:33 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled,"Over here~!" She called over to him, waving. She had a large book under her other arm. She also had a surprise for him, something she knew he had wanted for a long time. She really hoped he would be excited about it,"Or should I say Captain Fae?" She asked with a soft playful giggle.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:46:31 )
Andrew smirked when she answered him, and he didn't waste any time going over to her. "That certainly has a nice ring to it." Andrew chuckled quietly. He took off the large hat and held it where she could see it. "It's finally finished." He said, smiling like an innocent child. The hat had a big white feather coming off the back, with two different danglers lined with a mix of beads, and small feathers at the bottom. One was longer than the other, and just how he liked it.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:54:20 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled,"It looks amazing." She said, unable to hide a big grin,"And I have something for you~" She held out the large book. It was called "The Collection of All Pirate Legends and Lore." She had gotten it for him as soon as she had seen it,"I also have another surprise for you~ But I can't give it to you here. It's way too big."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:20:35 )
Andrew's eyes widen briefly, as he got a look at how big the book was. He put the hat back on and carefully took the large book from her. It was a bit heavy, but not enough to weigh him down. He looked small, but he could lift a good bit. "How did you find such a jewel among books?" He asked softly. "Words cannot express how lucky I feel." Andrew smirked as he looked over the cover of the large book. He blinked and rose an eyebrow some. Too..big..? He wondered curiously.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:25:51 )
You can die anytime...

She smiled and gently grabbed his arm,"Come with me~" She said, gently leading him out and away from the bookstore. The next thing he would know, they were at the harbor and she had stopped in front of a grand ship,"Remember how I had been talking about saving up the last ten years I've worked at the bookstore?" She asked him with a smile,"Well... this is why. I just managed to save up enough to buy this ship. It's for us. To get out there and live how we always wanted to live!"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:46:15 )
Andrew stuck the large book under his arm as Cordelia grabbed his other arm and lightly pulled him. "Whoa, alright. I'm comin'." He caught himself, and followed her outside. What he found himself staring at was just unbelievable! Ten years.. She saved up ten years of her money, so could have their dream. He was entirely speechless for about fifteen minutes.

Andrew turned and hugged her tightly, as to not hurt her or drop the book.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:54:52 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled and hugged him back tightly,"It's already stocked up with everything and anything we would need." She said, looking at him,"Food, plenty of drinking water, literally anything we would need is already stocked up to the nines. We can leave any time your ready~"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 05:32:55 )
Andrew hugged her a bit longer, especially after hearing that. "Jeez, you didn't have to go and do all that.. I said I'd help." He murmured quietly. Andrew slowly pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "I'm up for leaving at dawn, we'll sail out and search for a crew later. I've got my own funds saved up, I'll get the best crew we can find." He said, having a gleam in his eyes. They could finally live their dream.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 05:45:49 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled and nodded,"I'm looking forward to it." She said,"I already have most of my things packed. And you know I didn't have a whole lot in the first place." She looked up at the ship,"Finally we can get out of this small town and try to make something of our lives."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 02:45:50 )
Andrew nodded and smirked lightly. "If that's the case, come stay with me tonight. It'll be much easier to leave at the same time." He suggested, adjusting his hold on he large pirate book. "I'll be packed up in no time, leave whatever I don't need. I don't plan on coming back anytime soon." He said, glancing at her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 02:52:46 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled and nodded,"Sounds good to me." She said, walking with him back from the dock,"I'm so excited I don't think I'll even be able to sleep tonight." She looked over at her best friend"So did I make your day?" She asked, unable to hold back a giggle.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 03:20:18 )
Andrew links an arm with hers as they walk, and he chuckled. "You've made me feel like it's my birthday, Delia. I very special one." He answered, then sighed softly. "I just hope dear old mom isn't planning a surprise visit." He murmured as they headed to his apartment, just down the road.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 16:29:40 )
You can die anytime...

"Yeah...when she finds this out, she'll not like me much anymore." Cordelia said, looking a bit nervous,"But that's okay. I'm thankful for your parents helping me, but I always felt like I didn't belong there anyway..."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 22:55:17 )
Andrew chuckled and shook his head. "She'll always love you, Delia. Like the daughter she never had. Me however.. I've convinced myself she never wanted a son." He said, glancing downward some. It was true too. His mother never did anything for him except talk down to him and give him hell.

After a bit of walking, his apartment came into view as did a little red car. He paused. "Damn." He mused. She was there, probably waiting inside. Andrew glanced at Cordelia. "Want to wait outside until she leaves?"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.