Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops please lock

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 23:22:35 )

@Nyuu: Big doll please <3
You won't be disappointed.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 23:23:56 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Panda: Alrighty, i'm going to accept your order! Feel free to send the trade when you can. <3 i'll add you in a slot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 23:24:44 )

@Nyuu: Sending a trade ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 23:27:46 )

@Panda: Accepted your trade request! ^v^

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 23:32:02 )

@Nyuu: Items added, I will accept once you are done with the pixel. :D
Feel free to go look~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 23:41:27 )

@Panda: woaaahhhh ok i am not disappointed! D: that is so many items omg <33
Thank you! i won't accept either until it's finished!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 10:45:20 )

@Fozzy: I've finished your pixel! ♥ I've left out the key-- it was hard for me to get it to look right and i'd rather deliver a good pixel than a good pixel with a bad key D: if you however still want it added, i can try to work something out!

I hope you like it! I'll accept our trade.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 15:29:41 )
@Nyuu: It's so cute! Thank you! :3
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:11:48 )

@Fozzy: I'm so glad you like it! c:

Next up is Anarchist Beauty's small doll i need to make in exchange for the banner she made for me. <3 After that, Panda's doll is up!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 20:25:24 )
Are the dolls just our avies, or can I request a pixel doll Jeff the Killer? o.o

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 23:04:43 )

@Another Movie Addict: I do avatars, OC's, characters anything really! ^v^ as long as you can give me a reference~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 00:42:44 )
@Nyuu: Oh awesome! I'd like a big doll then.

https://blasticheart.deviantart.com/art/Jeff-The-Killer-528889980
Except I'd like his mouth more red and him holding a knife if that's okay

Is 15k enough?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:50:34 )

@Elithiya: Sure! could i possibly leave out the broom? it'd be a pain to pixel D:

@Another Movie Addict: Sure that'll be fine^^ i'll add you in a slot!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 18:06:02 )
@Nyuu: Yay! Thank you very much. ^w^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:14:29 )

@Another Movie Addict: You are most welcome! ^v^ I will try to get it finished not too long from now, i have a few orders to do before yours ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 15:46:10 )

@Elithiya: no problem!

@ EVERYONE ;
my finger hurts a lot and i won't be able to pixel today, my apologies <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 22:52:43 )

@Elithiya: aw i'm sorry to hear! my finger is getting wore, i'm going to the doctor tomorrow o:

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 23:37:11 )

@Nyuu: Hello there :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 16:13:50 )

@Panda: Hello Panda! what's up? :3

@ EVERYONE ;;
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for my finger, until then i can't pixel!

Questing: click here!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 17:15:30 )

@Nyuu: Hey, im just gonna add the samurai shock to the trade. You can just add the pure and I will just accept it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.