Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops please lock

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 17:52:01 )

GASP.

These are cute as heck. I'm bookmarking ur shop kthx.

just a gloomy ghost

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 22:00:58 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Panda: oh sure if you want to do it that way, that is fine too. ^^ i will take a tiny bit longer to finish your doll, my finger hurtts and it's hard to pixel right now, but i'll try to get it done asap! ^^

@Lance: ahh thank you! ♥♥ keep an eye out for a slot c:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:28:30 )

@Elithiya: hey there! :3 can you please add the bucket to the trade? so i can start on your doll soon ^^

@ EVERYONE
My finger is healed, i'll be pixeling again! sorry for the wait. <3

PLEASE JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER! ♥
https://discord.gg/W8sBaQT
You'll be able to see WIPs of the pixels i'm making and meet other people buying pixels from me! <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 07:15:51 )
@Nyuu: I got a few of your quest items if you wanna work something out with me =)
Because I could totally keep you in business for awhile!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 10:16:11 )

@Elithiya: It is no problem! :3

@Lynne: Which quest items do you have? ^^ and what would you be interested in?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 12:08:38 )
@Nyuu: some of the autumn block party items. I can't get a proper list atm due to being on mobile and being too damned lazy to deal with jumping from chrome to somewhere to type it out for creating a list. Lol. I'll let you know more specifically what I've got when I'm on my laptop again.
110k // 225k volts.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 12:34:53 )

@Lynne: Alrighty! ^^ take your time~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 20:12:01 )

@Panda: Hey panda! i was about to start on your pixel but i noticed you changed your avatar. <3 can you give me a reference picture, please?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 20:21:45 )

@Nyuu: Oh my, I didn't save it! ;0
Do you mind doing my panda avi instead? XD
Make it look chubby hehe, not skinny.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 21:12:39 )

@Panda: Ohh i've never really done non-human before! i'm not sure if i'll be good at it :vanora_sweat: the body wouldn't be a problem but the head might... i'm willing to try though!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:43:10 )

@Panda: I'm starting on your pixel shortly!~ Just an update!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 00:09:36 )

@Nyuu: Howdy darlin'!
I'mma claim that slot!
2 big dolls for 2 april crates, please~<3

Key Notes: She is deaf, nigh completely // She has severe scarring on the right side of her face, which is why she hides it with her hair // She uses Wind magic // She is a vampire later on // Her hair is either bubblegum pink, OR strawberry blonde // If you show her hidden eye, then have it an uber bright, almost white, blue.
Click to view larger!

The other one is from the other send that we previously discussed. Thanks!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:12:11 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

@Lady Luna: Hey dear! <3
I will go add you in that slot immediately! thank you very much for ordering. ^v^

&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 03:08:26 )

@Nyuu: I'll be back later too =) I love your pixels ^ ^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 22:30:45 )

@Lady Luna: aww, so sweet! <3
I will look forward to it!
My mother is getting surgery tomorrow so i'll be out all day being with her, so i might not be able to pixel tomorrow~

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 23:27:52 )

@Nyuu: Ohhhhh
I hope she'll be all right!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 19:05:24 )

@Lady Luna: I hope so too! She's in a lot of pain, she's resting now though~
Hopefully i can get some pixel work done while she's resting c:

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 20:36:03 )

@Nyuu: Well, pain IS expected, lol.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 19:55:02 )

@Lady Luna: Yupp, Sadly! D: How are you doing?

@Elithiya: I'm about to start on your pixel dear! ^v^ sorry for the wait!

Questing: click here!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 19:59:51 )

@Nyuu: I'm all right, yourself? How's Mom doing?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.