Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Vregory's Scavenger Hunt!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:32:30 )
boop.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 13:57:48 )

Eew! So many rats! D=

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 15:21:06 )
@Virgil: You've got quite some piles of copper to deal with already ah? How's that working out for you?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 15:38:22 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Vyctor, looking good!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 15:58:01 )
@Nyuu: Haven't had the chance to do laundry, found these stacked somewhere so I switched it up.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 15:59:12 )

@Vyctor: totally understandable, suits you well!

Questing: click here!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 16:31:33 )
Virgil's face instantly twists into a distressed expression, turning to Violet as his voice uncharacteristically raises

You shouldn't be using any magic! Stop putting strain on yourself, you're going to get sick again!

Shoulders shaking, he brings his hand to his face, rubbing it as he grits his teeth, trying to force himself to calm down. Pushing it away, he sighs heavily, turning his back to her.

@miss kitty: Hrn. Make sure you don't let her use magic. I'll get you a charm myself if you don't give into her stupid ideas.

He pauses, looking down at Vregory as he speaks. Hearing his broken logic, Virgil can't help but relax again, letting out a sigh as he shakes his head.

Hrn. Guess you're not feeding the corporate machine so it's something... Worried you're going to pick up some kind of disease though. At least promise to only eat the candy wrapped up still-- *squints* And that's not counting candy that's been licked and rewrapped.

He reaches out to pat him on the head, before looking up as Vyctor walks in, letting out a derisive sound as he hears his comment.

Tell me about it. Tch. Val better get the power back quickly after all this trouble. *frowns thoughtfully* I'm taking whatever's left over. I've earned it.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 16:46:51 )
It's just a little charm Virgil, it takes no effort at all... *smiles faintly* You worry so much, I didn't mean to scare you...

But please be reassured, I've been in excellent condition lately! It would be fun to do a little magic again after so long.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:00:23 )
*He smiles for a second as Virgil gives him a pat on the head, but it quickly changed when the other's attention switched to Vyctor*

Hm.. *Eugene climbs up to Vreg's head, looking at Virgil with an angry gaze. He pats Vreg in the head.*

Is ok... hm.... but if I think about it I don't know if they been licked, do you know Eugene? I guess Virgil knows but he's busy....

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:28:14 )

Squeak Squeak!
A rat comes along and gives you a clue. Vregory translates for you.

“Valentina? Oh, Valentine. They say is a little hard to see but is there. Is fashionable.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:36:01 )
@Nyuu: I'm glad, can't go out there looking dirty. Some are ok with that, not me really.

@Virgil: Ha! Gotta get paid for all the trouble right? Things seem to be moving pretty quick, I wouldn't worry about time.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:37:58 )

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 18:34:46 )
I found it too!

Sean, 25, they/them

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 19:48:59 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Yas! I found it!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 00:15:35 )

Was out doing errands lol

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 01:26:44 )

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 01:54:38 )
lithinel bless

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 02:25:26 )
Virgil rolls his eyes, shrugging.

Yeah and despite what my sister says, smiles aren't payment. If anything that just makes me want to do it less... Hrm. Hope so. My phone's been dead too long. Why'd you stop by anyway, things going slow for your militia?

Noticing how silent Vregory has grown, Virgil turns his head from Vyctor to look over to him.

Something wrong? *blinks, whispering to himself* Is that rat glaring? Can rats glare...?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 03:25:10 )

Squeak Squeak!
A rat comes along and gives you a clue. Vregory translates for you.

"That rats are feeling playful say is good music there. Sounds fun but they say a bear is around.... bears are scary."

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 03:30:28 )

Found it!

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.