Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Vregory's Scavenger Hunt!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 10:42:35 )

"Sigh, well... Let me see how I can begin to describe this situation. My... friend Vregory handed
me a note and said it was important. His rat pet told him so...? Look, I can't say I understand
the whole thing, but if he put that much effort in writing it down. It must be important... I won't
question it, let's just get it over with alright?I spent way too long deciphering this, so pay
attention now I won't repeat myself:

"We have to collect fuses and find as many scraps of copper as we can. They're spread all
over Voltra. If we can find enough in time, we'll be able to help Valentina build a device to bring
back the power to Voltra. We know where some of these scraps are and will help everyone."
... Apparently that's directly coming from the rat, Eugene. Oh wait, all of the note is... anyways.
"We'll do our best to guide everyone to them, all they have to do is bring them back."

So, uh... like Vreg says... or I guess Eugene? Get the trash, bring it over... to...
sigh.... is it to Vi's shop, am I dealing with it again?…
I'm sure you'll figure out where that ends up at. Or... just ask Vregory, he's the one in charge.
I'm just... decoding this for him. Well, I'll leave the note here in case you all need to
read it again. Good luck with that nightmare. I'll be in the shop, inevitably getting
dragged into a mess again. Bye.
"

SUMMARY

Valentina’s built a battery and has now moved on to her next project. She needs to repair a Ball of Light, in order for
the battery to light Voltra up once it’s working to its full potential. Our job is to help her gather these materials, with
the help of Vregory and his rat friends. The rats will pop up on the thread and hand over hints to the locations of scrap.
It is your job to find that and bring it over.

As you post, you can collect fuses, which Valentina will need. Head over to Joyful Jamboree to trade them in for
Event Items, Virgil will make sure that Valentina gets them in time.

RULES & GUIDELINES

__ This is a Scavenger Hunt, you will be helping Vregory find Scraps of Copper to take to Valentina.

A rat will show up with Vregory and give you a hint to where the next piece of scrap is located.

___________ You have to submit a screenshot of the entire post that contains the scrap, the message in it is important.

________________ Make sure your username is viewable in the screenshot, the best way is to include the address bar and typing your username in.

_________________ Whoever posts the screenshot here first receives 3 points and the rest will receive 1 point for their contributions.

________________ You are allowed to search for older scraps even when there's new ones to collect and will receive the 1 point for them.

PRIZES

First Place:
250 + Ratking set

Second Place:

Third Place:

Miss Kitty: 24 pt
okios: 18 pt
Raxton: 16 pt
Kent: 14 pt
Lithinel: 11 pt
Faust Sheep: 12 pt
Theory: 12 pt
Hadsvich: 4 pt
Shadami: 3 pt
Nyuu: 2 pt
Mousy: 1 pt

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 02:01:13 )

Squeak Squeak!
A rat comes along and gives you a clue. Vregory translates for you.

"He say something about... drawing artists from above?"

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 00:13:23 )

Heck yes! This is gonna be fun! I highly enjoy this!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 00:22:30 )
@miss kitty: Virgil blinks in mild surprise, looking down at the copper.

Wow... That was surprisingly fast. Congrats.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 00:25:32 )

*brushes dirt of her shoulder* I'm very well known for my speed. *cough*>>
But thank you! ^^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 00:54:35 )

I have a question. Is it only going to be located on the first page of the threads?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:14:44 )
Omg thats so fast o:

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:16:26 )
right? faster than jimmy johns.

*redeems for 1pt*

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:16:26 )

Go searching, Raxton! ^^ Just gotta find the post with the adorable little rat.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:16:51 )
Is good I told you the rats knew all the good places they always getting me to all the good treasure with good advice.

@Miss Kitty: They go to all places but they say copper easy to see I think you don't have to look that much maybe a bit. Hmmm... Eugene says they will tell you good glue don't worry

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:17:54 )

@Vregory: You are..the cutest ever. Just saying. And thank you for the info! ^^ Very good to know! The rats are very helpful!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:21:35 )
I found it, but i m on mobile... So i cant really type the username xD

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:23:38 )

Hmm...Anyway to edit the picture to maybe write your name on it? They might accept that o.o No clue...

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:23:48 )
Ok just found a way hahhahaha

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:27:39 )
Virgil rubs the bridge of his nose as he squeezes his eyes shut, his glasses pushing up under his fingers.

It's clue, Vreg. Glue's that adhesive that you got stunk in your hair last time you visited and messed with my art. *pauses as he rethinks his answer* Glue is the sticky stuff.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:28:40 )

Hey Virgil, I want to steal your beanie. You should really put it in the shops ^^

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:41:48 )
@miss kitty: Hm. Surprising. Violet's usually the one getting compliments for fashion, this is new for me.

If I can remember where I got it I'll give you name.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:42:54 )

@Virgil: Really?? But your entire outfit is amazing! Yes, please do if you think of it ^^

|

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:43:56 )
*Looks up thinking.*

It was that thing that taste funny. Hm... yeah I don't think I like the glue stuff but the rats got lots of good c-clues...

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 01:50:46 )
Virgil nods faintly in approval when Vregory gets the word right.

You're not supposed to eat it, that's why. You're lucky it wasn't toxic, don't put just anything you find into your mouth alright?

He grimaces, knowing that it won't stop him from eating garbage.

How are the rats finding this much scrap anyway...?

@miss kitty: Huh... Even more surprising. Thanks. I like layers, I'm used to dressing warm and I guess habits die hard.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.