Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Closed: Making New Thread

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 16:30:57 )
You can die anytime...

Sango smiled and headed inside, taking a shower as well. She washed her hair and got cleaned up before getting out. She wrapped up in a towel and started to look through her clothes, wondering what to wear.

Kagome smiled and went into the kitchen. She came out a little while later with some ramen for both of them. She smiled and handed Inuyasha a bowl,"Here you go." She said before sitting down with him to look for something to watch on tv.

~~~

Sayuri nodded and walked down the street towards the street she lived on. She sighed softly again,"I'm just really glad he was okay for the most part. I know he had a few minor scratches and bruises but other than that, he looked alright." She felt so much better it was just crazy all the worry she had just melted away. She looked over at Ginta,"Thanks for taking me." She said,"I won't ever tell Koga I've been there, I don't want him to be mad at me for looking for him."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 02:03:04 )
Miroku had cleaned up and picked out a nice suit to wear. Really, it was the monk who lived with him that suggested it, but did it really matter? Now he was waiting for Santo to call him.

Inuyasha gratefully took the offered bowl of popcorn and set it down in his lap. As much as he was enjoying this, he was really nervous deep down. How many times had he actually been alone with Kagome? He wasn't sure what to do with himself.

Ginta smirked some and nodded to her. "Don't mention it, and honestly - He probably already knew we were there." He said casually, shrugging lightly. He hugged her briefly then waved and turned to walk home.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 02:54:13 )
You can die anytime...

Sango smiled and changed into his favorite dress of her's and called him, letting him know she was on his way over.

Kagome smiled and sat with him, turning on the tv to look for a good movie for them to watch. She knew she had homework to finish but she would do it later.

---

Sayuri blinked. He knew they were there? If he did he could have at least said hi to them. But she didn't bother voicing her thoughts. She went inside after making sure Ginta was doing okay heading home, wanting to get some dinner before getting ready for bed.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 01:16:13 )
Miroku answered the phone when it rang, having already finished getting ready. He was actually just about to walk out the door. "Hello beautiful, you ready?" He asked curiously, wondering if he could go meet her.

---

Inuyasha smirked some and ate some of his popcorn while watching her scroll through movies, trying to find a good one to watch.

---

Ginta went home, even though he was still worried about his brother. Why hadn't he said anything, if he knew they were their? Then again.. Maybe he didn't know? Koga could've been sleeping after all.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/29 22:23:46 )
Sango smiled,"I was about to head over." She said to him, unless you would like to come here instead? Either is perfectly fine with me." She couldn't wait for this; It was something they had needed for a long time.

Kagome smiled, soon finding a favorite one to put on before relaxing with him to watch. It had been a while since they had a chance to just sit together like this.

Sayuri went home as well, thankful and relieved to know that, at least at the moment, Koga was okay. She could focus on school again now that she knew he was okay.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 02:40:35 )
You can die anytime...

@xnovax:

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 16:48:17 )
Please lock this thread

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/20 06:47:11 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

@xnovax: Very well, thread locked.

@kimmichan1989: If you would like this thread reopened for whatever reason, please let staff know.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.