Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Closed: Making New Thread

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 02:45:10 )

Inuyasha walked the rest of the way to his room and used his key card to open the door, holding it open for her. One room actually had two separate rooms, two sinks with a large mirror and a shared bathroom. She could probably guess which bedroom was his, over Miroku's. At least he hoped. Did she stay in the dorms, or stay at home? He closed the door once she was in and walked over to bed and sat down.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 09:20:10 )
You can die anytime...

She followed, closing the door behind her. She helped him get comfortable and in bed,"Would you like anything? Some soup?" She asked him gently, making sure he was still doing okay. She could run to the store if anything. She hated seeing him feel so unwell. She knew she worried about him as a girlfriend would, and it was true she really cared about him, but she forced herself to believe they would always just be friends.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 15:08:53 )
Inuyasha laid down as she did so, and gently held her hand when she asked if he needed anything. "Just stay with me.." He said quietly, glancing at her, trying to hide his blush. Maybe he could pass it as his fever? He really just wanted her to be with him while he rested, as odd as that might've sounded. Inuyasha truly cared for her, he really didn't know how to express that though..

---

Koga chuckled. "So, where's your next class? I'll walk you." He offered casually. He had made her miss her first class after all.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:59:26 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome nodded, sitting on the edge of his bed. One hand held his and the other gently pushed his bangs from his face,"Alright. But if you need anything, just say so." She said gently, stroking his forehead gently as she spoke. She knew it was a soothing feeling and thought it would help him fall asleep. She wished she could do more to take care of him and help him recover faster.

---

Sayuri pulled out her schedual,"Ummm.....it looks like it's gym." She let out a groan,"I hate gym. That's the one class I have with Ayame and she does everything she can to embarrass me in it." She wished she could get out of gym.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 18:14:32 )

He nodded lightly as he slowly closed his eyes. It didn't take long at all for him to fall asleep her her there next to him.

---

Koga signed and crossed his arms lightly. "Well, you could ditch..or just talk to the headmaster." He said casually with a light shrug.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 21:28:47 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome gently kissed his forehead and stayed by his side.

---

"I think I'll ditch today." Sayuri said smiling at him,"Besides, I'm having fun hanging out here with you." She paused,"Unless you have something else you'd rather be doing."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 23:29:44 )

A smile formed when she did so, as the half demon slept. For once, he wasn't having nightmares about his parents.

---

Koga smirked, and shook his head. "I've got free period." He said, casually holding out his arm to her. "I can show you to the pier around back." He offered.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:10:58 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome smiled, humming softly.

---

Sayuri smiled and nodded, taking his arm gently,"Sounds good to me." She said, walking with him,"I didn't know there was a pier here."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:24:41 )

Inuyasha continued to sleep.

---

Koga smirked and led her to the small fenced in pier. It wasn't big at all, just big enough to fit a few people with railing going around it, so no one would fall into the pond. "I like to come out here to think." He said calmly.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:36:06 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri smiled and looked down in the water,"I can see why." She said softly. She looked down,"You know, I've been considering moving in with my dad... he lives in a different state. Because I worried I wouldn't make any friends, especially with Ayame taunting me all the time..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:54:21 )

Koga blinked and glanced at her. "You just got here this morning.." He said casually, raising an eyebrow. Her first day, and she already wanted to run away. He had hoped she was different.. Koga looked into the water. "You already have one friend." He said quietly.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:04:20 )
You can die anytime...

"I knew things would be hard, but...your the only other person who seems to realize I exist." Sayuri murmured,"Heck...my mom doesn't even care what I do...She spends all her time in bars....She only wants me to live with her so I can take care of her drink self when she's not sober enough." She looked down,"She drove away any friend I had growing up...slept with any guys I happened to like, while cheating on my dad..." She didn't know why she was going into this now,"She kicked at a small rock,"I had always 5hought I was a strong person. I'm not sure anymore."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:19:17 )

Koga blinked and glanced at her once again. No one had opened up to him like that, except two of friends would might as well be brothers. He stared into the water of the pond, placing his hands on the railing. "My parents died when I was a pup.. I've only got two friends, and they're my family. I had to be strong, for them. We all grew up on the streets, and those two couldn't stay out of trouble." He said, thinking back to the days when street fights were an everyday thing. "I know how it feels.." He said calmly.

Koga glanced at her and lightly placed his hands on her shoulders. "I'm not gonna let Ayame run off another wolf, or anyone else. If she tries anything, I'll do something about it" If no one else did, he would. He was tired of Ayame and her crap.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:42:46 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri listened when he spoke, then she looked her ous,"I don't want any trouble for you." She said softly, even though she was thankful to have a friend of some kind there. She knew Kagome and her friends. They were nice to her. She just didn't know if they would consider her a friend or not yet.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 03:15:01 )

Koga gave her shoulders a light squeeze. "Sayuri, if there's gonna be trouble, then I want to be the end of it." He said to her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 15:36:57 )
You can die anytime...

She couldn't help but hug him gently,"Thank you." She said softly, never having someone she thought she could trust before, apart from her father. She let him go shortly after, Not wanting to embarrass him.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 22:29:27 )
Koga blinked and slowly wrapped his arms around her securely. He wasn't sure what he was feeling..but he was certain that Sayuri wasn't just a friend. He released her when she pulled back. "No problem." He said casually, resting his arms over the railing. This place really was a good place to think, or chill.

---

Inuyasha woke around the end of second period. Why couldn't he remember falling asleep? He wondered how long he had been asleep.. He blinked and glanced at Kagome, who was laying beside him. Inuyasha smirked and lightly stroked her cheek. "Hey.." He murmured quietly.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 22:39:50 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome hugged him gently,"Hey." She said softly,"How are you feeling?" She asked gently, carefully feeling his forehead. He was still warm, but not as bad as before. She let out a sigh of relief,"Would you like anything? Something to eat or drink?"

---

Sayuri felt bad she let time get away from her. She skipped most of her classes that day to hang out with Koga. She was walking with him from school after classes had ended,"I wont be skipping like this tomorrow." She said, looking at him,"Usually I try not to. But Gym is one I'll have to try to get changed..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:10:26 )

Inuyasha slowly sat up. "Well.. My head isn't pounding." He murmured as she hugged him. He wrapped an arm around her loosely. Yeah, he was still warm but at least he had an apatite. "I'm hungry." Inuyasha glanced at her shyly. "Soup?" He asked, sounding almost like a kid asking for a cookie.

---

Koga liked hanging out with Sayuri. He didn't feel bad about skipping most of his classes. He nodded and glanced at her. "I could go with you." He offered casually. He was on pretty good terms with the headmaster.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:24:35 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome giggled and nodded,"I actually started making some before you woke up." She said, getting to her feet,"You relax and I'll go get you some." She kissed his forehead and left the room to head into the kitchen.

---

Sayuri looked over,"You sure? I don't wanna get you in any trouble." She was thankful he was willing to go with her so she wouldn't have to do it all alone.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.