Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Closed: Making New Thread

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:44:17 )
((Who should headmaster be?))

Inuyasha curiously watched her walk off, then laid back down for a moment. He tried remembering the dream he had.. He ended up staring at the ceiling with no luck. His ears twitched when he heard her coming back, and he sat up once more.

---

Koga shook his head at her question. "What's my opinion about trouble?" He reminded her with a light smirk. He'd help her in any way he could. Ayame was just looking for trouble.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:47:41 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome smiled and helped him sit back up, making sure he was propped up alright before handing him the bowl of soup. She had made his favorite, hoping it would make him feel a little bit better. She carefully sat down next to him,"I talked to our teachers while you slept too... I told them why we weren't in class so they are giving us a bit of extra time to do the work we missed."

---

Sayuri smiled,"I know, but still." She said, shaking her head playfully. She couldn't help but hug him again,"I really do appreciate all your help." She said softly. It was nice knowing there was someone out there that actually seemed to care about her, apart from her father.

((No idea x.x))

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 02:17:52 )
((Hmmm.. Naraku?))

Inuyasha carefully put the bowl in his lap and blew on the noodles before taking a bite. At the mention of her talking to their teachers, and getting a break from school work, he smirked some. "Thanks.." He murmured before continuing to eat. It didn't take long at all for him eat, since he hadn't eaten hardly today. He kissed her cheek to show his appreciation for her, today. She stayed with him pretty much all day.

---

Koga sighed quietly and glanced at her when she hugged him again. He rested a hand on her head lightly and smirked a little. "What're friends for?" He said casually.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 02:23:33 )
You can die anytime...

((Nah. Um... Sesshomaru? I'm trying to think who else we could use))

Kagome nodded, "Want more soup?" She asked him gently,"I know you still might be hungry."

---

Sayuri smiled and nodded,"Sorry, I don't mean to be such a huggy person." She said, blushing in embarrassment as she let him go.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 02:39:56 )
((Hmmm.. Kikyo?))

Inuyasha nodded lightly and handed the bowl to her. "Hey..um.. About the dance.." He started quietly, glancing off to the side. Sure, the dance was a few weeks away, but after today.. He wanted to admit at least some of his feelings to her.

---

Koga shrugged lightly. "It's cool." He said. "I'll walk you to the office." He offered, leading her away from the pier and towards the college.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 04:25:10 )
You can die anytime...

((Hmmm...)

Kagome had gotten up to get more soup for him when he mentioned the dance,"The dance...?" She asked,"Uhh.... Sure. What about it?" She wondered what he was wanting to talk about involving the dance.

---

Sayuri looked a bit nervous but nodded.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 00:09:47 )
((*shrug* just a thought))

Inuyasha pushed the blankets down some before getting up from the bed and walking over to her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and rested his forehead against her shoulder. "Would you..go with me..?" He asked in a quiet, almost nervous voice.

---

As they walked, Koga tried to come up with small talk. It wasn't working, so the walk was pretty quiet. Once they arrived, Koga opened the door for her and held it.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 01:10:03 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome was a bit surprised that he had asked her. She blushed a bit,"Sure." She said, kissing his head gently,"I think it would be fun."

---

Sayuri felt bad she didn't talk much. Her nerves were killing her. She entered the office and waited for Koga to come in with her.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:35:18 )
He smiled and slowly released her. Inuyasha went back over to the bed and sat down, honestly just wanting to go back to sleep.. But he was hungry and Kagome had made him soup.

---

Koga came inside and closed the door behind him. He explained to the headmaster what was going on, and requested that Sayuri get her pe class switches or something. So the headmaster changed her exchanged her pe class for a health period.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:48:21 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome looked over at him,"Would you like to go back to sleep? There is plenty of soup and we can reheat it later if you want." She said softly, seeing that he was really tired still.

---

Sayuri thanked the headmaster, feeling very much relieved.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 05:53:22 )
Inuyasha shook his head lightly and smirked lightly. "Nah, I'll get some more sleep after eating." He said, hoping she understood where he was coming from.

---

Koga led her out of the office once they were dismissed.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 03:57:52 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome nodded. She got another bowl of soup for him and brought it over like before, sitting down beside him to let him eat it. She gently rested her hand on his forehead,"Well... at least your fever went down a little bit." She said softly, moving her hand away.

---

Sayuri let out a thankful sigh,"Thank goodness." She murmured, thankful she wouldn't have class with Ayame again. She looked over at Koga,"Thanks for all of your help." She said with a smile,"Hopefully things will be a little easier for me now. At least for a little while."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 20:52:52 )
Inuyasha blinked when he felt her hand, then smirked lightly and went about eating his soup. "That remedy seems to be working, then." He murmured quietly, continuing to eat.

---

Koga chuckled quietly, seeing her relief. "No problem, I hope it helps." He said with a smirk. He just hoped Ayame wouldn't go looking to start trouble.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 22:26:27 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome nodded, gently rubbing his back as he ate,"I'll put the leftover soup in the fridge for you for later if you want more." She said. When he had finished she took the bowel and helped him get comfortable in bed again. She went over to the sink and cleaned up the dishes she used to make the soup for him, trying to not make too much noise to bother him for when he tried to go back to sleep.

--

Sayuri nodded,"I hope it does too." she said, feeling a bit of relief,"I hope the next few days go better than the last few had." she looked over at Koga,"Thank you for all your help. And for being someone I could turn to." She said softly,"I'm not use to having many people I could go to like that."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:34:29 )
~Timeskip~
A few days had passed and Inuyasha was over his cold, pretty much entirely, and he had started asking for help understanding the project so he could actually pull his end of it.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:39:36 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome helped Inuyasha whenever she could, explaining things differently so he could understand it easier. She was thankful that he had recovered and was back to his normal self. "Thank God we got that project finished." Kagome said to him as they went to get lunch that day,"I'm so happy it's over now."

Sango smiled as she found her friends at lunch,"Hey guys." She said,"Glad to see Inuyasha feeling better."

---

Sayuri was doing much better with getting around and had lots of new friends to chat with. But she always made time to hang out with Koga when they could.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:03:29 )

Inuyasha nodded lightly, stretching some. He had already eaten, now he was just relaxing before the next class started. He glanced at Sango and Miroku and smirked some. "I think Kagome's soup helped fight it off." He said casually. Miroku chuckled some. It was nice to have him back to his old self.

---

Koga tried to give Sayuri her space as she made friends. He honestly believed they were better for her, than he was. Right now, he was sitting on the small dock at the pond. Alone with his thoughts.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:12:13 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome smiled and hugged him gently,"Thank goodness it helped. Even if it was a little." She said, letting go of him and getting some lunch. Sango giggled,"Yup. He's back to normal." She said to Miroku, glad to see things were normal once again. It was always hard on the group when one of them was sick.

---

"Hey.... mind if I join you?" A soft voice spoke as not to startle him. Sayuri had been looking for him and had found him at the dock at the pond. She hadn't seen him in a while and she had missed him.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 20:48:59 )
Inuyasha smirked and watched her go to get her lunch. He glanced at his friends. "I finally asked her." He said, referring to the upcoming dance.

---

Koga lifted his head and glanced at her. "Oh hey, yea." He said to her with a light smile, moving over some so she could sit .

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 21:17:47 )
You can die anytime...

Sango smiled,"That's wonderful! " she said,"Bet she said yes, just like I told you she would~" Kagome returned a few moments later with some lunch, blushing as her stomach growled

---

Sayuri smiled and sat with him,"I haven't seen you for a while. How are you and your brothers? Everyone alright?" She felt bad she hadn't spoken to him in a while and hoped all was well.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.