Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Closed: Making New Thread

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 23:34:31 )
Inuyasha nodded, hiding his blush as Kagome returned. "She thought I'd be going with someone else." He murmured quietly, with a small smirk. Miroku shook his head lightly.

---

Koga nodded lightly. "We're alright." He said, not mentioning his younger brother getting mixed up with a bad group . Why should he make her worry? "Is Ayame still bothering you?" He asked her curiously.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 00:29:14 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome blinked,"Huh?" She asked, not hearing what Inuyasha had said. Sango smiled,"Nothing." She said, chatting with Kagome about other things to distract her from what Kagome had maybe heard.

---

Sayuri nodded,"That's good to hear. I was worried because I saw your younger brother with a group of thugs from school and I was hoping he might get out of that group." She blinked when she mentioned Ayame,"A little." She admitted,"But I can handle this much better than when I had class with her."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 01:50:39 )
Inuyasha smirked some and leaned back against the tree they all gathered under. He was just enjoying this time with his friends.

---

Koga's head fell when she said that, and put a hand on his head breifly. Great. Everyone around campus probably knew. He lifted his head again when she said Ayame was only bothering her a little. She'd be alright, right?

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 17:42:34 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome smiled and leaned against him sleepily. She hadn't slept well the night before and she was still tired. She planned to take a nap once school was over for the day.

Sango did the same, hugging Miroku gently.

---

Sayuri patted his back,"If your worried about your brother and the campus knowing, don't worry." She said gently,"I saw them at outside the library in town. I told him as they were leaving he should get away from those guys before he gets in any trouble from them. He must have listened because I haven't heard anything about him hanging with them..." She smiled,"And I'm not really worried about Ayame. She's just being really petty and I'm pretty much over it."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 20:58:58 )
Inuyasha noticed the tired look in her eyes and sighed quietly, instead of saying anything. Miroku wrapped an arm around Santo as they enjoyed the rest of their lunch period.

---

Koga shook his head and glanced at her. "It's not that simple.. These guys, there's only one way out. I have to keep my family safe. If you don't see me for a few day, don't come looking for me."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 22:50:55 )
You can die anytime...

Once lunch was over, Kagome stretched and got to her feet to get to class,"I'll see you guys later. My class is meeting in computer lab today." She waved at them and hurried off to class.

---

Sayuri blinked,"What...what do you mean...?" She asked looking worried,"Why wouldn't I look for you? Your my friend... my first friend here. I don't want to lose that...''

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:25:52 )
Inuyasha and Miroku nodded to Kagome as she hurried off to her computer class. He glanced at the half demon. "Didn't your class change, Inuyasha?" He asked curiously. Inuyasha blinked and sat up. "Oh yeah.. Some biology class on the second floor, with a new teacher." He said. Miroku stiffened a frown. he and Sango had that class- but no one knew who the new teacher was going to be. (spoiler; it's his brother xD)

----

Koga shook his head a few times and lightly gripped her shoulders. In the moment of wanting her calm down so he could explain, he abruptly pressed his lips to hers briefly. Pulling back slowly, he gently lifted his head to look at her. "Promise me, Sayuri.. I'll call you or find you once I know my family is safe." He spoke calmly and softly.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 23:39:24 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome headed off to the second floor. She started walking by the biology room and nearly froze. Sesshomaru?! InuYasha's brother? Teaching here? She hurried to her computer lab before he could see her. She wondered when he started working there and even why. She worried about how InuYasha would react when he found out...

---

Sayuri froze, obviously surprised by that. She let out a sigh,"Fine." She said quietly, knowing he did that to shut her up.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 21:56:45 )
The three of them headed to class together, eventually. Miroku was quite impressed that his silver haired friend hadn't been skipping classes for a while now. Once they reached the classroom however, Miroku grabbed his wrist and pulled him along before he could see who the teacher was. "Hey! What the hell, Miroku?" Inuyasha snapped, jerking back his hand. Miroku lifted his hands some with a nervous sweatdrop. "Now now, don't be rash.. You're brother is the teacher." He murmured quietly. Of course, hearing that, he walked off. " Inuyasha? " Miroku called, signing some and glancing at Sango. "What should we do?" He asked her curiously.

---

Koga frowned some and pressed his forehead to hers lightly. "You're my girl, I mean it Sayuri.. I want you to be mine. My family comes first. " He said to her quietly, then started to walk off.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 22:47:41 )
You can die anytime...

Sango grabbed Inuyasha's arm before he could get too far,"Oh no you don't." She said to him,"No skipping class remember? Kagome told me of the promise you made to her when you recovered. That includes this one." Sango frowned,"I know you guys don't get along but you'll have to for the sake of finishing off this school year properly.''

Sayuri got up, gently grabbing his arm. When he turned to face her, she kissed him gently,"Promise me you'll be careful..." She murmured softly,"Please..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 23:03:23 )
(xD)

Inuyasha paused when she grabbed him, and glanced at her. Promise.. He knew it would bite him in the a as later. "Damn it." He mused quietly, pulling back his arm from his grip. "I'm staying as far away from him as possible." He murmured as he went back to the class. Miroku sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, waiting for Sango before following their ill-tempered friend. Inuyasha sat in the back corner of the room, avoiding any kind of eye contact with his brother.

---
Koga smirked when she kissed him, and nodded lightly. "I promise." He murmured, gently wrapping his pinky finger around hers. Yeah, it was childish, but he wanted her to understand just how much she meant to him. Then he left to deal with his problem.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 23:10:58 )
You can die anytime...

Sango nodded firmly,"Fine." She said,"But you promised and your gonna keep that promise." She went with Miroku to sit down, sighing as she did so. She looked at Miroku and shook her head, unable to believe he thought he would walk out that easily.

---

Sayuri made her pinky promise and watched him go sadly, turning away as tears started to fall from her eyes.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 01:59:43 )
The rest of the day wen't rather smoothly, as the brothers ignored one-another throughout the class. After that, the day seemingly blew by. The friends left school together once the last class finished.A couple of days went by smoothly, not having a lot happen. Classes were the safe, the brothers ignored each other and Inuyasha actually stood a chance of passing school, since he kept his promise to Kagome. Miroku however, noticed how Koga hadn't been around to flirt with Kagome, or tease Inuyasha. Where was he?

No one knew what he had done to protect his brothers, not even Sayuri. Ginta wandered around the school, trying to find the female wolf his brother had befriended. Maybe she had an idea where'd he be.. Maybe.

"Hey Miroku, quit zoning out on us!" Inuyasha called, lightly tapping a book to the top of his friend. He and Miroku, were in the school dorm- maybe the girls were off somewhere else,? The dark haired male blinked and glanced at him. "Oh, sorry Inuyasha.. My mind seems to be elsewhere." He murmured. Inuyasha rolled his eyes some. "You've been saying that a lot lately- you feelin' alright?" Inuyasha asked, concerned. Miroku nodded lightly and went back to his book. The silver-haired male raised an annoyed eyebrow. He didn't seem alright..

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 02:13:29 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome was with Sango in the library, both working on schoolwork they had slacked off on a little bit. Kagome rubbed her eyes and yawned, looking at Sango,"And I told Inuyasha he was being lazy earlier this year." She said, shaking her head,"I can't believe I slacked so much recently. I need to get this stuff done."

Sango nodded in agreement,"Me too. I'm doing alright but I want to get more of this stuff done and fast so I don't have to worry about it later."

Sayuri was sitting on the dock of the school pond. She went there a lot lately. She really missed Koga and not knowing what had happened to him was really messing with her. She hoped he was okay. She hoped he would really return to her safely. That was all she really wanted.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 23:18:44 )
(My bad.. Really thought I posted x.x)

The boys kept to studying while making small talk.

Ginta found her and hurried to her. "Sayuri!" He called as he made his way to the dock, a place he should've thought to look first.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 23:33:58 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri looked over and saw Ginta,"Oh... Hey, Ginta." She said as she looked back at the water,"Have you heard anything from Koga?" She asked softly, sounding hopeful that he might have heard something.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 00:48:27 )
(nothing for the others? O.o)

Ginta took a moment to catch his breath, glancing up at her when she spoke. A look of worry on his face, before he looked down at the water. "I was hoping you had heard something.." He murmured quietly, now scared for his brother. What if he was hurt? Sure, Koga had a hideout, but he hadn't thought to check it in hopes of him coming home first. Or at least going to Sayuri.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 01:30:29 )
You can die anytime...

(Not really. They're just studying)

Sayuri looked at him sadly,"I haven't." She murmured,"I'm starting to worry... A lot." She sighed,"I wish I knew. I wish I knew he was okay." She sighed and covered her face, quietly starting to cry.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 01:35:37 )

(i don't blame you lol)

Ginta frowned at her reply, and gently pulled her into a hug as she began to cry. "Hey.. It's alright.. He has a hide out he likes to go to, maybe he went there." He said, trying to calm her down. "After school we can go look, together. Alright?" Ginta voiced with concern. He cared about the girl, and so did his brother.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 01:47:14 )
You can die anytime...

"I shouldn't..." Sayuri murmured softly,"He made me promise not to go looking for him." She let out a soft sigh,"But I can't stop worrying about him." She looked up at Ginta,"What if that's where he is? He'll be upset that I broke that promise." She rubbed her eyes, wishing she knew what to do.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.