Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature Comics comics comics!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 23:48:39 )
@Addy:
Haha, yeah its super nifty. I usually update the bookmark on whatever page I leave off, since I'm terrible at forgetting my place.
I love that Tapas helps with that too >> grays out the pages you already read.

my bookmarks bar is honestly never entirely clean. It's only clean from comics atm, but has been replaced with a bunch of Teepublic shirts I want to buy lmao

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:19:41 )
@seo: My bookmarks bar has been a mess since my first laptop in like ... 2007? I have just saved and imported my bookmarks every time I change computers. i suppose that's a fun project for later on, reorganizing everything

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:40:17 )
@Addy:
hahaha yeah, my bookmarks are saved to my emails. i have 3 active emails for different purposes, and im pretty sure there are comics littering one of them xD havent updated it in years.

ama

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 03:02:55 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:46:39 )
Here's a list of all the webcomics I wish I had the time to keep up with haaa ;w;

HEARTBEAT CITY
Ozzie the Vampire
Scalie Schoolie
SAKANA
Robert/Robber - 18+ NSFW OOPS
Parallect
Beyond the Canopy
Cucumber Quest
BAD FOR SLEEP
Monsterkind
Boozle
Parisa
Homebound
Demonstreet
Devil's Candy
Crossedwires
Pinch

A few of these are friends'! I am absolutely terrible with keeping up with many of these because they're all hosted in so many places ;;

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 00:36:04 )
Most of the webcomics I have read are NSFW. >_> So I will not list them.
I'm pretty much caught up with them and waiting not so patiently for them to get updated.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 04:18:53 )
I just got two more comics in from Amazon today!
Scalies & Scoundrels volume 1
Drifters volume 1

Drifters is technically a manga but w/e!!!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/7 03:40:06 )
Oh, yeah, uh.
I'm working on a comic of my own and it's mostly one-off gags but there's some character development, it focuses on a demon working in a grocery store in Hell.

Do you peeps prefer strips or pages? It'd be a webcomic only but maybe a print edition waaaaaay down the line lmao

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 20:46:07 )

I like Harpy Gee ^^ I don't typically stay with web comics, as my attention likes to go elsewhere, but this one I highly enjoy and can't wait for the next update ^^
@dipper:

|

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 20:50:56 )
Hehe, yeah, Harpy Gee is good >w<
I also like reading:
The Boy Who Fell
The Glass Scientists
(Still need to catch up on the next three listed lol)
Wilde Life
Trying Human
Power Nap

...and I can't recall any other ones currently lol
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 01:29:59 )
So, there's an indie comic expo happening here in two weeks:

www.CAKEchicago.com

:o I'm pretty excited!!

Also - did anybody get any cool things for Free Comic Book Day?
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 01:25:06 )
I prefer actual paper comics because I've heard of so many web comics being abandoned or companies cheating artists and artists getting trapped into bad contracts, etc. Also, I like having something in my hands that I can reread later. I'm still not sold on ebooks and webcomics.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 13:56:24 )
I love comics and graphic novels, but I have fallen away from them. I had a few webcomics that I kept up with years ago. Such as Looking for Group and Manly Guys Doing Manly Things. There were a few others, but I'm blanking on the names.

I've always wanted to try drawing a comic, but I don't write stories so I haven't had anything to portray yet.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 04:00:27 )
Has anyone read Unnatural? It's an erotic comic about anthros, I guess you could say. I don't even like anthros, but it caught my eye because the art is absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway, in the world of the comic, animal-kind may only breed with their own species, and further cannot be in a same-sex relationship. If, say, a rabbit and a cat were to fall in love, they would be outcast and sent to prison.

So the main character is a cute piggy girl who is having vivid fantasies about a wolf man, and she can't get him out of her head but doesn't know where her dreams are coming from. She has a gay friend who is a goat, who wants her to marry his piggy boyfriend, so the government will leave them all alone and they can do what they want in private. She refuses, determined to find out if her dreams mean something.

It's so interesting. I highly recommend it. So far I've only collected 2 volumes but there are at least 2 more. It's supposed to be a small run of maybe 6 issues, but I hope there will be more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.