Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ℝefined | profiles, graphics, layouts - full! come chat!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:43:09 )
@Zach: Art is always a great place to start when trying to get inspiration for the profile design. ^^ I love working around art pieces.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:43:42 )
@Prodigy: Cool.
Because I'm working on the B G for mine while I try and get the volts. XD

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:44:49 )
I do too !
If I get an image that is of a Pokémon that I have drawn (so it is drawn by someone I commissioned) would that fall under your rule of copy right ?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:46:05 )
@Lunakiri: Nice! Have fun with your background designing. :3

@Zach: That would be fine! I mostly just don't want people randomly going to Google or DeviantArt or something and grabbing someone else's art. xD

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:48:09 )
I figured that's what you meant I just didn't want to get the art and then be like sorries :p
I have some Pokémon art I have commissioned but I think I want to have my avatar in the image as well

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:50:30 )
@Zach: Yeah, I edited the rule to be a bit more clear on that. ^^ Having your avatar drawn with a Pokemon would be so awesome. Any ideas on what Pokemon you would use?

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:52:43 )
Porygon-Z . He is my absolute favorite Pokémon ! :) I have no idea why I love him so much haha

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:53:50 )
Lol.
I like Mismagius personally. XD
[Sorry for the random interjection > > ]
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:54:23 )
@Zach: All of the Porygons are awesome! Very good choice, especially with your chosen avatar right now. ;D

@Lunakiri: Mismagius is super awesome too. My favorite is Houndoom. :3

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:56:16 )
I have a custom play mat( for card games like Pokémon and MTG) that has Porygon z on it a friend got me for my birthday ! I also own every porygon card they made so far and have it in a binder . I am hoping to end up getting them framed for my man cave

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:03:40 )
@Zach: That's so awesome! You definitely should get them framed and hung up.

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:05:12 )
I saw at hobby lobby a few months back a frame that holds cards inside of it, I think it held 24 or 36. It was $20 or so for it but the sales person says they will go to buy one get one free every few months so I been waiting for the right moment

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:06:37 )
@Zach: Waiting for deals is always awesome. Otherwise you could try checking out the coupons they have online, too. ^^

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:07:56 )
I signed up for their emails but I always forgot to check haha.
So how have you been today ?:)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:12:41 )
@Zach: I've been pretty good! Finally having a lazy weekend. Been so busy lately that I've barely had time to think, so I'm glad I don't have anything serious to do this weekend. xD How about you?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:13:39 )
@Prodigy: Waaow! You made a guide here too!? You're so nice. :vanora_cry: Here I was thinkin' I'd really like one of your guides again if I ever decide to make one. :vanora_heart:
Holy butts, this thread is popular! There's a ton of posts and I was gone for just a bit! XD

psst hi Lunakiri! <w<
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:14:48 )
There's nothing wrong with a lazy weekend every now and then :D It's always nice to unwind from the craziness of life
I just got off from work and just relaxing before I leave for a card tourney.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:19:19 )
@Mica: Haha, yeah I figured I should start one. xD I'm trying to make this one more interactive and self-developing rather than copy/paste. ><

@Zach: Yeah, I'm getting married in about 2 weeks so we're at that crunch time of getting things done. So it feels good to know we have most things completed and can just relax for a bit. ^^ What card tourney are you going to?

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:21:32 )
That is amazing !:D How long have you two been together ?
Also your name seems familiar what other avi sites where you on?:o I think we talked before
Just a magic one tonight. Pokémon is kind of dead where I live :/ So I mostly play magic

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:26:28 )
@Zach: It's been 7 and a half years now. ^^ We're high school sweethearts, so our engagement was more like "finally!" than anything. xD
I usually go by Sam on most places. I was mostly on Ernya and a couple others but kinda fell out of the avi site scene when I went to college. This is the first time I've gone by "Prodigy".
Quite a few of my friends play Magic. It seems like the card groups for Pokemon have kinda died down lately, though they have their niche groups.

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.