Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Ya'll, I have a problem

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:05:53 )
When I woke up today and got on my laptop I had SIX WHOLE TABS OPEN TO VOLTRA!
And nothing else even open!
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful, beautiful addiction.
:vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:08:19 )
@blinkini: That sounds like the best problem ever!!

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:13:37 )
There is always something Voltra related open on my laptop. lol I'm driving my boyfriend crazy cause that's all I'm ever working on. :vanora_sweat: My laptop screen saver is the one artwork of Vanora with Frizz and Static trailing behind her. lol
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:14:47 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Lol. My boyfriend would beg to differ. He was pretty happy when the site was down when he went on his lunch break and came over, last night. The little booger says he needs to get me out so I'm not cooped up in my apartment, just counting down from one million. I had to explain to him that this is when I'm happiest. Just like he is when he plays those shooter games that I don't get.

@Fozzy: That is legit the cutest! I aspire to have that big of a problem. Lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:28:13 )
@blinkini: Luckily for me, my boyfriend is a homebody who would rather play video games. So I just give him the tv and one of our systems while I hang out on Voltra. Mind you, I'm also spending most of my down time at work on Voltra too.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:34:00 )
@AelloTyphoeus: That sounds nice.
We're still a relatively new couple, so he's constantly wanting to make sure that I'm doing something that I want to do, not just doing it because I have to. So when he starts watching a show I don't like or playing his video games he thinks that I'm bored.
And jealous! I have to go back to work for the first time since the site opened, today... I will only be able to get on when I'm on break and lunch. So not looking forward to it. :<

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:36:58 )
@blinkini: I get that, we've been together for over 4 years now, so we're content being lazy and doing things we each like to do. The only reason I'm able to be on at work is because the site works so beautifully on mobile!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:39:32 )
@AelloTyphoeus: That's so sweet. I've never been in a relationship for that long. I hope this one lasts. :<
Lol. That is true. I work in a very busy Walmart-it's referred to as "ghettomart" by the locals... Anyway, it's impossible for me to be on my phone with all the cameras and management and junk. Otherwise I'd be right there with you. Lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 02:47:30 )
@blinkini: I hope it does for you too! And I get that, if I'd been at my old job I wouldn't have any time to be on. I've been in a Wal-Mart referred to as Ghettomart and it was the best Wal-Mart and had the best staff.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 03:26:31 )
@AelloTyphoeus: That's so sweet of you to say. I try, but a lot of my cashiers just don't seem to care. And people are always expecting to have a bad time, so they make it a bad time. That and we're super understaffed and the company seems to think that we're overstaffed. So sometimes things don't get done in a timely manner. =/

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 04:01:29 )
I see no problem. Only good things can come of this!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 05:03:00 )
@blinkini: That sucks. But at least you try. I know some of the swankiest Wal-Mart's that had the crappiest staff.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 06:14:38 )
That doesn't sound like a problem at all. >>
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 06:59:02 )
I had three tabs to Voltra open, I hear you.
This is an addiction I can get behind. Lol.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 07:25:58 )
Just think of the addiction when the gates are open to the public and we have more items to play with :vanora_heart:

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 08:00:54 )
I've realized that it's a really good thing that my phone doesn't open separate tabs very easily. I think that's the only thing keeping my addiction in check.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 22:13:10 )
It's been too long since I've been on a site... I feel ya on that addiction. xD
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 00:24:14 )
I'm with you on that. Its only a matter of time before I start doing the same thing.
|

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 05:19:37 )
If I didn't have stupy school work, I'd be on way more often. I can't believe some of y'all are already at 10k volts!! D: Like dayum. I want to be more active here, so I'm gonna have to kick my butt in gear and get school done early each week so I can play on Voltraaa~~~ :vanora_heart:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 04:24:09 )
@blinkini: That's only the Best kind of addiction! ^_^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.