Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities ✿ prize winning Flower Shop ~ ! ✿

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 15:07:51 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: And maybe the chair and table? It affects too how ya sit O: oh man this is gonna be hard xD my back has been hurting ever since I was in college. It didn't change much now that am working. The shoulders too ughh

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 15:31:42 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Miyo02: Yeah possibly o: i don't know how else / where else to sit though D:
Ahh my shoulders too! it's terrible isn't it :c

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:18:37 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: It is tough ya know Dx I think our seats in the office work...? Since they are adjustable and soft?
It issss D: it suckssss but this is our lives now as digital artists xD everything hurts... eyes from looking at the screen, possible headaches... the hands... LOL then the back and shoulders

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:34:16 )
x • x • x

@Miyo02: LOL yes that's all very true! it helps to take small breaks just stretching your legs, walking around a bit :'D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:42:24 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Yeaaah. I just laid down and stretched everything. And it just felt good xD some mint ointments help too

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:44:13 )
x • x • x

@Miyo02: Stretching feels soooo good honestlyyy :'D
And a hot bath! that's the best thing ever

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:48:57 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: aaaa yes totally agree with a hot bath! My mom doesn't like it though... she likes cold showers o.o and am like nuuuuh I need a hot bath ahhh

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:55:15 )
x • x • x

@Miyo02: hot showers are fun too but nothing beats a hot bath ♥ w ♥
Especially with a bathbomb~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 17:03:40 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Ohh I have yet to try a bathbomb. I just watch videos and be fascinated xD but haven't tried them yet irl

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:25:49 )
x • x • x

@Miyo02: I have my own instagram account about bathbombs! ^^ @glitterybombs
I absolutely love them! i really recommend trying some

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 14:50:09 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Ooooh do you make them yourself? ouo

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 23:34:49 )

@Miyo02: Sadly i haven't been able to make my own yet but i really love Lush bathbombs!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 09:33:16 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Ohhh so you buy'em? O: they are not that popular here in our place yet O:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 10:09:41 )

@Miyo02: Yeah! ohh that's surprising! o: where do you live somewhere?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 10:28:50 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Ahaha it is a trend in the internet though ouo I live in the Philippines. i guess it's also because not all bathrooms here have bathtubs. Most I believe still use the dipper and bucket. Or if not, showers. but rarely tubs xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 11:05:44 )

@Miyo02: yeahh i have an instagram page dedicated to it too :'D ohh that's understandable! o:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 11:44:42 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: That's weird. I remember replying to this? But it's gone? ANyway, how are ya?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 12:08:37 )

@Miyo02: ohh, that's weird! maybe it didn't go through ^^
I'm doing pretty good thank you! how are you?

Questing: click here!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 07:16:33 )
Heya! How is everyone tonight? Or morning, for some of you?
previously keef with a k

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 05:02:02 )
Good evening ^^
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.