Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities ✿ prize winning Flower Shop ~ ! ✿

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:57:13 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Hello there! It's from a friend, and she is really great at it <3
Ahh my stomach is full. My mom just had a party so we got lotsa food here xD you?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:59:10 )
x &bull; x &bull; x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Miyo02: aw yes she is! I'm a pixel artist too ^^
Ohh what kind of food did you have? I'm doing alright, gonna have a coffee soon c:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 13:09:17 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Ahh yes I swear I was not stalking, I just saw some threads I think both here and in Roli Pixel artists always amaze me because I don't think I can do it xD
We had lots to choose from. Some Filipino cuisine viands then the classic spaghetti and baked mac. She also had a fruit salad and some cakes. So yeaaah am in a food coma haha

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 14:45:18 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: I don't currently have a shop here or on roli but maybe you saw me post samples? :3
ohh that's a lot of food! o:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 14:47:46 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Mmm it was more of my friend said you made her a pixel art before I think? And you like welcomed her back when she created an intro thread. haha
Yeaaah am so bloated right now it's not funny anymore LOL

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 14:49:12 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: ooh wich friend? c: maybe i'll remember
i know the feeling haha

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 14:52:11 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Ahh her name in Roli is Naenia Nightshade ouo

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 16:07:15 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: ahh yes i remember making her pixels, it was years ago though :3 i hope one day i can make her some again!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 22:21:46 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Yeaaah she mentioned xD I hope so too ouo it's always nice to make art haha. How long have you been pixelling?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 23:19:21 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: yeah definitely! i've been pixeling for over 7 years now ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 00:31:10 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: oh wow that's amazing! Do you use the mouse or the tablet? O:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 08:26:03 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: Mouse and MS Paint c: that's all i use, i'm a very traditional pixel artist, all the basics

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 09:29:49 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Heeey that's cool :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 11:36:06 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: hah thank you! c: i'm about to go pixel a bit, i've got some orders to finish~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 23:39:22 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Nyuu is a hardworker :D I got some orders too but I have been unmotivated by irl events recently. My artworks may disappoint >w<

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 11:30:40 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: aww i totally understand that :c i feel the same way most of the time

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 13:34:13 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Yeaaah but I do hope to bounce back soon. At the same time, I hate seeing work pile up xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 14:07:17 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: i saw your DA, your art is so cute though! x3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 14:10:56 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Ehhh thank you >w< I still gotta learn a lot though xD especially on anatomy Dx

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 14:15:51 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: Still, it's very cute c: have you concidered opening an art shop here? c:

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.