Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Breaking Barriers (Rimi and Austiderps)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 12:19:31 )
Adan laughed . and with a flick of his wrist he sent Ruvyns dagger flying out of his hands and across the ground. 'how the hell did I do that....I just felt it and it sorta just happened..." he thought to himself. "ME? a traitor? Ill have you know I'm the next heir to the Royals in the Batari Kingdom... and we may look alike but you're clearly a dark elf my papa has warned me about! A prisoner ? You're joking correct? My kingdom does not take prisoners, we are not cruel or ravage people. My father is the troll King and my Mother is the queen, most noble and honest. Why on earth would I be a prisoner ? Its YOUR's and the other kingdom's who is starting trouble and war with us, if anything its us who needs to be wary of you.!"
Adan voiced was started to raise. This was the first time he's interacted with another Elf. He didn't know what to say or how to respond to this person standing in front, for all he knew HE was the traitor. But were they the same? Adan didn't want to admit it until he knew more. He looked over Ruvyn again. Mesmerized but his long hair and eyes. There was something about those eyes that drew in Adan almost like a charm compulsion. Before Adan could continue he froze gazing towards Ruvyn unable to break the compulsion or whatever it was that was making him lost.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 12:45:42 )
Ruvyn blinked, surprised when once again the male had done something. This time causing his dagger to fly from his hand and across the ground. "Stop that!" he hissed quietly and quickly went to pick it back up and sheathed it again. Maybe the stranger felt threatened by the dagger so he kept using his magic to get it away? "Me? A dark elf?" he repeated and looked down at himself then at the stranger. "Look kid, I don't know who you are, or what your story is but I am NO dark elf. Can you just stop and think for a second? We look the same! Remember? Both have pointy ears see?" he said and pointed to his own pointy ears as he pulled his long hair away from them so the other could see them better. "You are an elf! I am an elf! Just listen to what you said, your father is the troll king. Troll! How is it that you're not a troll like him? I bet you're the only elf in your kingdom, am I right?" he asked. So this stranger was the heir to the enemy kingdom? What was an elf doing there anyway? How had he managed to sneak in? His parents were the king and queen, so...he was adopted? Ohhh...probably as a younger child which is why he didn't see what was off in the picture he was painting for Ruvyn. Well then, if the stranger ever found out the truth it probably wasn't going to end pretty. "Well I told you my name, lease you could do is tell me yours." Ruvyn said suddenly, his eyes on the stranger, watching him carefully as he just stared back at him. "W-what are you looking at huh?"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 13:11:05 )
Adan snapped out of the trans he was in for a moment and fell backwards landing on his butt and his bow de materializing. He rubbed his eyes,
"I.... wha-..." he couldn't speak for a second , "What did you do to me?" he asked softly .
He was an elf,, Adan had read up on every race and there abilities. Elf were usually born with one magical ability the lucky and rare ones were born with two, and sometimes to discovered until later in life if ever.
Adan stood up and dusted himself off. "I apologize, i ... i don't know what happened." he said calmly .

"My name Adan... Adan Xxalla." Im the adoptive son of the Troll King and the Goblin Queen of Batari. " Adan froze for a moment, why did he just say who he was to the enemy stranger? He didn't want to say it, it was almost as if he was compelled to.
"You...have a compulsion ability.?" Adan asked, He read up on most abilities but compelling someone was a rare ability and not many known elf had that and the ones who did were locked away for miss using their powers to control people. Adan stepped back, without his bow without his light he was defenseless... was this Ruvyn guy going to attack him.?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 13:46:37 )
Ruvyn raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side, his long silver blond hair falling like a curtain over his shoulder. "I didn't do anything to you." he answered simply and looked around suddenly. He didn't seem to hear anyone else around, at least the stranger had come here alone. Ruvyn kept his distance though, he still couldn't be too comfortable around this person. Elf or not, he had come from the enemy kingdom and couldn't exactly be trusted. This was bad, he was probably going to go home and tell his troll parents about him. Well...at least he had been able to see this forest once. That was better than never having seen it at all. His blue eyes watched the male get up then and apologize? "Yeah...w-well neither do I. You clearly have some magic powers and something tells me you haven't exactly mastered them yet?" Ruvyn asked.

Adan Xxalla...wait, he knew that he was adopted? He knew this and he saw no problem with it? "They must really treat you well.." he said to himself quietly. "Compulsion Ability? Me?" he repeated and pointed to himself, a look of pure confusion on his face. "I...I don't think so. Well...I don't know. As far as I'm aware, I have the ability to heal myself and others. I'm not sure if I have that compulsion ability you speak of...but I suppose I'll have to read up on it and figure it out, maybe ask my father about it and see what he thinks." Ruvyn answered honestly. A compulsion ability? That wasn't a common ability. The only reason he knew this was because he never heard it get mentioned before now.

He looked at Adan as he backed away. "So...Adan, does anyone know you're here?" he asked. "Why are you even here in the first place? Trying to find a way to sneak into my kingdom? Or were you surveying the area to let your parents know what you saw?" Ruvyn asked simply. He could attack him and maybe even kill him, but Adan was an elf, and Ruvyn wasn't about to kill his own kind even if he didn't live in the same kingdom as him.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 13:58:04 )
Adan looked around still they were shrouded in darkness except for the full moon shining down upon them.
He looked back at Ruvyn, "I only read in books about Compulsion... its a rare hide ability not most are born with. With concentration when you stare into someones eyes you can basically control their minds unless they are strong enough to fight back. Ive read some of the top criminals that had that ability are lock away in the Hidden dudgeon no one speaks of." he trailed off his voice getting scratchy and dry from the cold.

"nO,, i came without anyone knowing... My family is very protective and forbade me to ever go outside the city walls." he continued. I guess there is no harm in saying this since were already here but ... my ability has been locked away somehow until tonight.. I've trained for years trying to unleash whatever ability i could to make my family proud ...to protect them.... and something was drawing me here.to the dark forest. .. and now i know why.." he said with a slight smile looking down at his hands "my ability has awaken.."

He paused for a moment.. "but I'm sure your kingdom has scouters out at night too no?" Adan started to relax his muscles in his body stop shivering and the light energy filled inside him making him feel warm and relieved...stressless as if we was about to flow off into the sky.
"Why are you here...this late... is it late? to be honest i don't even know how long I've been out here...i was near the walls for one minute the next turn around and they're gone.." Adan said in a careless voice, feeling too good to be worried at the moment

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 14:37:28 )
Ruvyn leaned back against a cracked tree trunk, his finger lightly tapping his chin as he listened to what Aden had to say about this compulsion ability that he thought Ruvyn might have. "I see." he said and smiled slightly. Yes well if criminals had this compulsion ability then it made sense to lock them away. This worried him though, would his own parents lock him somewhere if he did have this ability? No, they woudln't be so cruel to do that to their own son. At least, Ruvyn didn't think that they would.

Good, he was alone. They both were. Aden was just like him, sneaking out despite his parents' warnings so he could put his worries to rest. There was no way that Adan would tell his parents about this outing of his, they'd probably have his head if they found out he was sneaking out and talking to the 'enemy' even worse. "So something drew you to this place and when you arrived, your telekinesis ability was woken? Well then, that's good but I'd keep on practicing. Seems to me like you have the basics down but you're having trouble keeping it under control. With more practice, you won't be pushing people off trees or buildings by just pointing at them. Unless you meant to push me off the tree then good job, you're already a master at it." he said and hugged his tunic closer around his body. It really was cold out here.

Next time he'd be sure to dress much warmer. Ruvyn looked at Aden and wondered if answering his questions would be the wise thing to do. "Maybe they do. Maybe they don't. Maybe right now everyone is just sleeping or maybe right now people are watching us and we don't even know it." he answered with a shrug of his shoulders. He wasn't going to get too comfortable, not yet. Adan seemed like a good person, but he was still an enemy nonetheless. "Me? I have heard stories about monsters in this forest, I just wanted to see if it was true but instead of terrifying monsters I saw you. I guess that's better though. At least you're someone to talk to." What Adan said last surprised him. So he was near the walls one minute and then suddenly he wasn't? "Teleportation...?" he suggested. No way, Adan had the power of both Telekinesis and Teleportation?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 23:09:18 )
Adan gave a small laugh.
"I've never used this ability before so it feels wonderful.. like I'm free and can lose control without anyone telling me I'm doing it wrong." he said
He looked up at Ruyvn and stepped back "I'm... sorry if I hurt you, I didn't know what happened when it did." he said softly. "I cant really "practice" as you say due to only now being able to use my ability, i believe there's something blocking my mental state where i live... i think that's why when i came out here i was able to unleash it." he scratched the back of his head and saw Ruyvn shivering. Adan threw off his tunic and offered it to Ruvyn, "Do you want it? its cold out here but for some reason I'm not cold anymore, its almost as if the magic or energy inside me is blocking out the cold."

As he walked over to Ruyvn to hand him his tunic, he chuckled a bit
"I suppose running into me is a lot better than some blood sucking monster." Then he paused at what Ruyvn suggested. "Teleportation? I've never even thought of that to be a possibility one is born with." he said firmly.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 00:54:45 )
Ruvyn didn't quite understand why the other was laughing, perhaps he had said something funny without even realizing it. "Well...at least you're having fun." he said and shook his head. "Hey it's fine, accidents happen. Besides, it wasn't anything I couldn't fix. Which is good actually, had it been worse my parents would have killed me when they saw me." he answered and looked at Aden, raising an eyebrow. "Something...blocking?" he repeated. So something was preventing him from preforming his abilities back home, but the moment he stepped foot in here he was able to? Strange. "Huh...I wonder what it could be? Maybe it's because you're the only elf there? Or maybe it's the walls preventing you from using your abilities." Ruvyn suggested just as Aden removed his own tunic and held it out for him to take. "I uh..." Ruvyn started and gave the male a shy smile. "Thanks but what about you? I mean if you don't return with it your parents might get upset with you for loosing it and if I go home with it my parents would kill me for finding it. Maybe. I'm not exactly sure. At lease you aren't cold, it's freezing here."

Ruvyn hesitated a moment before accepting the tunic and wrapping it around him as if it were a scarf. Already he was feeling much better. "Yes, a lot better." Ruvyn agreed with a nod of his head. He brushed some hair away from his face and tucked it behind his ear, listening to what Aden had to say. "Well...it's honestly just a guess. I mean it makes sense don't you think?" he asked. He always had to ask so many questions and he knew it was probably annoying so he tried not to sometimes. "I mean...you were walking from the walls of your kingdom to this forest and perhaps you were thinking in your head that you needed to go towards the forest. So when you were thinking that, maybe the magic listened to you and teleported you closer without you even noticing right?" he asked.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 01:45:01 )
He smiled as Ruvyn taking the tunic , wrapping it around his body. Somthing felt nice helping another elf . It was strange but he felt comfortable at this moment . Adan stood there and listened to Ruvyn how much sense he was making .
“I ... do recall thinking I was only walking a minute and then it felt like I was way deep in the forest a moment later , but wouldn’t I feel somthing if I teleported.? I’m not sure, all this I’m feeling is so unreal.” Adan suddenly froze . His ears pointed upward and he quickly spun around .
“Do you hear that?” He asked Ruvyn .
“It sounds .... it sounds shackles ... and footsteps.” He said getting nervous .

Adan began to walk forward towards the darkness away from Ruvyn .
“ I can hear a little girl ... crying and ..... a man... monster maybe pulling her as if she was chained up.” He said almost frightened .

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 02:53:01 )
Ruvyn planned on giving the tunic back before he left, that way neither of them would get in trouble. It was strange, running into another elf in this forest and one who would actually help him despite being from the enemy side. At least they were alone. If anyone else happened to see them, it wouldn't end pretty. Listening to Adan's question, "Well...maybe?" he answered. "I...I don't know exactly since...well I don't teleport. I'm sure there must be books about it though. Maybe if you read about it you'll get some answers to whatever questions you might have." Ruvyn explained and chuckled softly when Adan's ears moved upwards. It looked kind of cute actually, but he wasn't going to admit it. Especially not to Adan. "Hear what?" Ruvyn asked. He looked around, but he didn't see anything and he couldn't hear anything either. Not at first anyway.

Once Adan had explained what he was hearing, off in the distance Ruvyn could make out some sounds. Leaves were crunching so yes those were footsteps but it was probably just an animal or something. Or maybe it was a monster. Either way, Ruvyn wanted to see what it was. "H-hey! Wait for me!" he called out in a whisper as he quickly followed after Aden, hoping he didn't lose him in the darkness. "W-what do you think it is? Do you really think it's a monster?" he asked and grinned, excited to see what it was that could have caused the sounds they had heard.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 03:24:29 )
Adan began to move quickly . Jumping over logs and ducking under spider webs , dodging thorns and vines sticking out until he came to a halt. RUVYN was right behind him and off in a short distance ahead a large shadow figure was walking with a little girl wrapped in chains. Adan was out of breath as he tried to focus on the dark Silliuette. The figure was tall, muscular had a large nose and a silver giant stud through his eye brow.
“uncle....?” He said under his breath confused . As his heart sank into his stomach. Adan was beyond confused . Why on earth was his uncle here alone , with blood all over him, a ripped tunic and where were his soldiers ? He went out in his scouting mission hours ago. He thought to himself . Why does gage have alittle girl chained up? His kingdom doesn’t take prisoners let alone chideren. The little girl being dragged behind was wrapped in brown rags for clothing . She had no shoes and her hair was slick black and messy. She had no eyes and was no more than 5ft tall. A mer child from the looks . It took Adan a moment to realize the little girl was an Oracle . One born without eyes but even so they’re powerful creatures. Able to see much beyond what’s in life, beyond reality and some say they can see into the future.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 03:47:28 )
Ruvyn was quick to follow after Adan, making sure to stay close. He occasionally ran into spiderwebs by keeping his eyes on Adan. He quickly wiped his face clean each time and was careful to hop over broken logs and avoid the thorns. Vines slapped his body at times too but he didn't mind that. When Aden suddenly stopped, Ruvyn bumped into him and looked over at what Adan was staring at. Off in the distance, stood a tall creature. At first Ruvyn was certain they had spotted a monster that lived in the forest but upon more inspection, he realized what it really was. "A troll..." he whispered to himself. Adan had said 'uncle' which still didn't sit well with Ruvyn. He couldn't believe that this elf lived with trolls and was totally unharmed. "That's you're uncle?" he asked quietly, hie eyes never leaving the troll right in front of them. "W-what is he doing? And who's that kid with him?" he asked curiously. Well it wasn't like Aden could ask him what he was doing, but Ruvyn was really curious. He glanced over at the small child and covered his mouth to keep quite. She had no eyes! No eyes! What was this troll planning on doing with a poor child? She looked no older than six years old.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 05:31:24 )
Adan began to tremble. “Yes that’s my uncle , The troll Kings brother and my uncle!” He said is a hushed tone. “Earlier my father sent him and a few soldiers out to scout the perimeters like they do every now and then to make sure we’re safe but .... he’s alone now did somthing happen to everyone else? He’s covered in dry blood .... what happened .” Adan turned to Ruvyn . “That girl is an Oracle . A creature with dark magic to see into the future. One with that kind of power could clearly help in the war if one possessed its power.” Adan continues staying hidden in the shadows as the troll and the little girl continued on.
“Stay quiet and down if he saw us he’d kill you without even a blink.” Adan gripped Ruvyns arm.

He stopped for a second and let go
“Sorry .... I’m a bit protective of people at times and my uncle is a good Man! A good troll he wouldn’t hurt anyone unless it was to protect his family ..” he was still confused as to what happened with him and why he’d go out of his way to find this girl if that is what he did. Was this the mission my father had sent him out to do.? Was this a last defense call, kiddnapp a mer child to extract her ability to help win the war? Adan was lost he believed his kingdom and territory were noble and honest this was making his thoughts all fuzzy.

“Ruvyn I need to get home now! Before my uncle gets there and before my father realizes I’m gone! But I’m not sure how or which way and if I trail my uncle I’ll never get there in time” Adan said in a panic. “I know we’re suppose to be enemies and we don’t trust each other but I need to get back .... do you know anything about this forest “

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 06:06:15 )
Ruvyn listened to Adan, his eyes on the scary looking troll making his way further into the darkness. Well this was a bad situation to be in. What kind of mission was he sent on? To kidnap a small child? A small child with no eyes no less! "Ohh...an oracle? I always imagined them to be much much older." he whispered and looked at the little girl who was still crying it seemed and struggling. How could they just sit here and do nothing? They had to save her didn't they? So the plan was to use the girl to win the war? Wait till the officials back home heard about this. No...wait he couldn't tell them. If he did, they'd want to know how he knew this information and what was he supposed to say to that? That it was just a hunch? They'd never believe him anyway.

Ruvyn kept himself hidden behind the shadows that the various trees provided in the nighttime. He didn't want to die today, not here anyway. "It's...it's fine." Ruvyn answered and rubbed his arm then looked at Adan, "I don't know your family, so it is not really my place to say he is bad or good, but what he is doing does not seem good. Kidnapping a child, an oracle no less to use against us and win the war? Cheating is never good no matter how you look at it Aden." he said and sighed. Ruvyn wasn't mad at Aden though, Aden had nothing to do with this and judging from his expression, he didn't seem to thrilled about the situation either.

"You want me to help get you, to your kingdom's walls?" Ruvyn asked Adan and then removed the male's tunic before wrapping it around Adan. "We need to get on the trees. Climbing the trees as high as you can, you'll be able to see the way out that way." he said and pointed to one of the trees. "Go on, climb. I'll go with you and make sure you don't fall. The forest looks infinite in the dark but it's not as large as one thinks." he informed, pulling up the hood of his own tunic further over his head. "We'll need to be really quiet and fast if we want to beat your uncle."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 06:45:26 )
ADan tightened the tunic and threw the hoodie over his head.
“Oracles ar usually older but the younge ones are much more dangerous than you think . Though they are gifted the young are not to be messed with , if my uncle and soldiers were out here to take her it was for a reason . Selfish reason or not she’s dangerous if she’s let free.” Still he felt bad and in a way, sicken seeing his uncle mistreat a child even if she was evil or not.
“I’m good at climbing” he said with confidence . He waited until the troll and girl were far away so they wouldn’t be able to hear and Adan headed up the nearest tree . Pulling himself up branch by branch. His foot slipped and he almost fell but Ruvyn was there to stop the fall . He pushed Adan further up the tree as a support just in case.
“Thanks” Adan said in a soft tone, turning a bit red. But due to the darkness no one would be able to tell. As soon as they reached the top of the tree Adan stood tall lookin over everything. He saw the fields of illuminated flowers, the Black lake caverns shaped like skulls and carvings and so much more. Everything was lit by the moon and it was all beautifiul. Why everyone calls this forest dark, evil, or cursed was beyond Adan. It was magical in his eyes. Heck he felt free here despite the dangers warning he felt like he could do anything.

“I can’t even tell which way we came from” Adan said continue to search for a way. “If what you said is true about me teleporting then i don’t know how far I really am from my kingdom walls”

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 08:12:00 )
Ruvyn couldn't believe he hadn't assumed Oracles were ever really young children. Of course they had to be children at some point, silly him for thinking otherwise. "Perhaps she is, still, she's just a child. Probably doesn't know any better. Or maybe she does." Ruvyn answered softly. Dangerous or not, she had a family and now she was being taken from that family only to be used in a war that she probably wanted no part in. "Up you go then." Ruvyn watched Adan start climbing and was quick to break the fall and gently push Adan further up the tree. "You're welcome." he said quietly and climbed with him, higher and higher until they stopped. His eyes scanned the surrounding area, glad that they were actually able to see now thanks to the moonlight. His eyes landed on the flowers off in the distance. Looking back at Adan, Ruvyn smiled and snapped his fingers. "You're right! Teleportation! Alright let's try something yeah?" he suggested but he didn't let Adan answer. "If I'm right about you being able to teleport then you should be able to teleport back right? Just think about the kingdom's walls. Close your eyes and think about going there and maybe you'll show up there!" Ruvyn explained, sounding pretty excited about it. "C'mon, what have you got to lose?"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 08:24:01 )
“I agree 100%, dangerous or not she’s a child and doesn’t deserve to be dragged into war , I always thought oracles were neutral” He said softly . “Maybe I can do alittle digging and sneak in when I im home and can find her and help?” He suggested not knowing if it was a good idea to get involved or not. But he wasn’t the type of guy to just let an innocent be tortured or taken captive. Adan looked at Ruvyn eith a smile seeing as how they both were agreeing on the same thing.
Maybe other creatures weren’t as bad as his family has mentioned. But it was still too soon to tell.

“Hmmm I guess I don’t really have anything to lose ...” he thought for a moment
Adan nodded and closed his eyes trying to focus. He imagine what the forest looked like when he entered the first time. He imagine his kingdom and his city walls and just as he stArted to get a clear imgage in his head, the thick tree branch they were standing on snapped. Adan gripped Ruvyn tightly as he fell out of the enourmous tree. But instead of landing on the ground and pummeling to their death they opened there eyes to find there were laying gently in front of the city walls of Batari .

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 08:59:52 )
Ruvyn shrugged, "They probably are. But you do realize that after this they might not be?" he hinted. It had just occurred to him that if an oracle child was taken, the rest of the oracle's family might be planning an attack of their own to get the child back and maybe if the child was dead then this war was going to only get bigger now. He smiled back at Adan, at least they seemed to be on the same page right now. While he was curious to find out where the big troll was taking the child, he knew entering the enemy kingdom would be asking for death. If he entered he might never be able to leave again and then what would happen to his parents? They didn't need that sort of worry on their shoulders. Not if he could prevent it. "You want to do what? A-are you crazy? That would be very dangerous! What if someone were to see you?" he asked, eyes wide in fear.

"That's right, just close your eyes and think of home." he said to the other. If this didn't work, well then Ruvyn would have to come up with something else instead. "O-Oi!" Ruvyn gasped as he felt the branch beneath their feet broke, causing them both to fall. He blushed slightly, feeling Adan hold on to him tightly but to his surprise they were still alive and unharmed. "W-what?" Looking around, Ruvyn's eyes landed on the large walls they were in front of. "T-the walls!" he gasped and laughed, looking at Adan. "I was right kid! You do have the ability to teleport! See? I told you!" he said and quickly let got of Adan, clearing his throat and standing up quickly. "W-well then, you're home. I should get going, I don't feel like dying today. Remember, don't tell anyone about today okay?"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 09:50:49 )
Adan opened his eyes. Out of breath he realized what he had just done.
"wha-...I-...... I did it?" he said unsure. We are near the Batari Kingdom ..." he said catching his breath and still holding onto Ruvyn. he quickly let go standing up and a big smile on his face. "YOU WERE RIGHT!! I DO!" he nearly shouted then quickly covered his mouth realizing anyone now could hear them.

"But wait... I cant let you walk through the forest alone now. Its insanely far from my kingdom to your city!" Adan thought for a moment.
"Maybe I can take you back and then bring myself back?" he suggested.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 10:20:35 )
"Shhh!" Ruvyn quickly said to the other and looked around, making sure no one came running over to see what was going on. "You need to be careful! You want to get me killed?" he asked in a whisper then dusted himself off and let out a soft breath which was a visible little puff cloud from how cold out it was. "For an enemy, you're a really good guy and while I appreciate the offer, you need to get inside and home before your big scary uncle realizes you're not where you are supposed to be. Right now, every second counts." he reminded and gave Adan a small smile. "This was fun Adan, perhaps we could do this another time?" he asked. He knew this probably wasn't the best idea, but he had enjoyed just being able to talk to him even if he was the enemy. His parents would never know and tomorrow morning, he'd go about his day as if this encounter had never happened.

He expected Adan to do the same. "If you go around looking for the girl, just make sure you don't get caught." Ruvyn warned the other. Although, perhaps getting caught wouldn't be too bad for Adan. Maybe he could find out what they planned to do with the child, they did trust him after all. Or well, that's what it seemed like to Ruvyn.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.