Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Breaking Barriers (Rimi and Austiderps)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 12:43:23 )

Name: Ruvyn Iarrieth

Role: Third son of one of the noble families living in the elven kingdom known as Grothia.

Personality: Ruvyn is a curious person. Always one to be asking questions about anything he finds strange. He's a good person willing to help those who need it and tends to end up in trouble due to his curious nature. Anyone looking for him can find him climbing trees, walls, rocks, fences. Anything really. He likes to have fun so he's always running around looking for an adventure. When he isn't running around, Ruvyn is at home most likely on the floor reading a book. He enjoys reading when he can and he loves learning about new things that he can tell his parents about.

Bio:The third child born to a noble family, Ruvyn of course looks up to his siblings. His two older siblings are male as well and by now they've moved on and started their own families. Only Ruvyn has remained with his parents even though at times he'd like to leave as well. All the climbing and running around has really helped him stay in shape even though he gets in trouble for doing so. The reason being that these are times of war, so his parents don't want him getting captured or killed by the enemy if they were to wander too close to the kingdom's walls. However, Ruvyn doesn't listen he likes to think he'd be ready since he isn't exactly defenseless. Another thing that makes him easy to spot is his long hair which he refuses to cut.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 13:16:21 )

Name:Adan(Ah-Dahn) Xxalla.(Zah-Lah)

Role: A Young Elf who was adopted by the Goblin's and Troll King. Is the only heir to the throne in the Batari Kingdom, Within the Trolls and Goblin Territory.

Bio:Adan's Goblin mother known as the queen is always worried for her sons safety, though he shows great potential in his powers yet to be fully discovered she doesn't want him to push himself. His father, the Troll KING is always excited and supportive whenever his son shows any sign of elemental energy. Adan loves to practice,Improve, combat, meditating, always trying to show improvement for his royal family. He wants to prove he can be a great and powerful king someday, and wants nothing more than to protect his family. The Goblins and Trolls.

Personality: Adan loves to impress His mother and father. The king and Queen of Batari could not ask for a better son. He's kind, loving, forgiving, protective and strong. He tries to be the perfect son, especially in this time of war! Aganist his families wishes he does venture out of the city walls and loves to scout to see whats beyond his kingdom.Though if the Queen, his mother ever found out she would probably have a heart attack due to how dangerous it is for a boy roaming alone. He loves to be rebellious when he's not training or learning out to become the next king.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 13:36:15 )
Adan was out of breath, sweating with his blond hair swaying in his eyes. He lifted his hands up in front of him, closed his eyes and tried to focus, but it didn't stop the troll from charging towards him. He lost focus as he was knocked to the ground and swept up by his left ankle, being held upside down by a very massive troll with a big nose and a pierced eyebrow.

"Oh Uncle you couldn't give me just 5 more seconds to stop you? i almost had it that time 1 swear! i felt it!" he exclaimed
The troll who was holding him upside down laughed and patted Adans cheek.
"Oh my boy, we are in time of war, you don't get 5 seconds if you have an enemy charging towards you, and if it were in the case, you'd be dead." he said placing his nephew gentle back down. His uncle, the Troll kings brother was Adans combat instructor the one who first saw Adan use an elemental energy when he was just a boy. he's been trying to help him improve his combat hoping it'd bring out that energy in a time of crisis if so needed. There was a war going on, and they knew in time they'd need more power more strength to defeat the other kingdoms and if the Elvin son showed any potential in magic or abilities they needed him to start showing. And Adan did not want to disappoint.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 13:56:18 )
"Oi~! Mom noooo..." Ruvyn whined as his mother lightly smacked his shoulder with the brush. "Hush boy, now sit still so that I can finish brushing your hair!" his mother warned. Ruvyn groaned but did as he was told. He sat sown on the chair and did his best not to move as his mother began to brush his hair for him. She always insisted that he let her do that. He had originally refused but eventually he just let her brush it. One thing he always refused though was when she offered to cut his hair, she always said he might actually prefer short hair over long hair. That was something he had trouble imagining. He loved his long hair and it would stay that way. Of course he'd cut it a bit if it got too long. These were times of war and to be honest, Ruvyn didn't even know why the war had started. It just had but there clearly had to be a reason for it no? "I don't understand why I need to brush my hair if it will just get messy later anyway." he muttered, earning him a light smack across the head from his mother. His father looked down from the paper and over at his son. "One must brush their hair to look presentable. You wouldn't have this problem if you had short hair. Short hair doesn't take so long to brush. You can use your hands and it's ready but long hair requires the help of a brush. Using your fingers only makes it worse." his father explained., silencing his son once again.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 14:05:03 )
Adan splashed his face near a fountain and ran his hand through his hair as his uncle did the same.
"We must be going to see your father, he said he had an important scouting mission tonight, you know.. check the barriers, the walls. blah blah." he said trailing off. "No one is stupid enough to come near our kingdom anyways. Seems like a waste of time if you ask me.
Adan shrugged but jumped in joy. "Do you think he would let you take me this time?" he basically said begging with his eyes widen. "I can help and no harm will come to me as long as I'm with you right?" he said starring up to his uncle.

"Im sorry boy but you know your mother... she finds out you're outside of these walls even WITH the kings approval she'll have his head......then mine if she finds out I'm involved" he said with a slight laugh. Best not to upset anyone. Adan slouched and sighed.
"Smile Adan you be so fortunate to be protected so well. Trust me nothing but trouble is out there. He placed his giant hand on Adan's shoulder and the two headed back into the kingdom to meet with the King.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 14:20:59 )
"There, all done. Was that so hard?" his mother said once she finished brushing his hair and braiding a very small part of it. "No.." Ruvyn answered softly. He stood up and stretched out, his mother put the brush away and watched her hand before deciding to work on some lunch. "I'm going out." Ruvyn informed as he took an apple for the road. "Out? What do you mean out Ruvyn? Where do you think you're going?" his mother asked. "Oh you know....out? Outside? I'm just going out for a run. Nothing dangerous I promise. Besides, you know I never leave without my dagger." he said pointing to the sheathed dagger that rested at his hip. "You know it's dangerous Ruvyn. Even if you are armed, that gives the enemies another reason to kill you." his father reminded. This was a recurring conversation they had whenever Ruvyn left the house while they were awake. It's why he normally just snuck out at night. "Dad, I always return though remember? You always see me when I come home and I'm always perfectly fine." Ruvyn reminded. "I don't know Ruvyn, you've been lucky but you won't be forever. Stay indoors, read a book. You're safer here than outside. The enemy can be lingering nearby, just waiting to get children by themselves to snatch them up and do who knows what with them." his mother said, shaking her head as she did. "No, no, you're better off staying here instead." she added. "Can I at least go out for a short walk please? I promise I won't be gone long and I'll be back for lunch." Ruvyn begged.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 14:33:11 )
"Ahhh there you two are" The troll King said walking towards them with his arms out wrapping them around Adan. "How did the training session go today you both look exhausted" he said with a slight grin.
"It went,,,, well as every other day has gone" Adan said with a sigh, not wanting to admit his failure again.
The Troll king looked up at his brother and saw a frown on his face. He looked back to Adan and smiled. "It'll come one day don't worry." He said reassuring.
"But papa what if it doesn't? I feel so close every time i don't know whats holding me back or stopping me... i don't even know what IT is" he said with an upset tone. Just as the king was about to speak, his wife, the Goblin queen strolled in with fresh sandwiches for Adan and fresh mutton for his uncle.
"Enough! can you boys for one day take a break and stop training. All 3 of you need to relax and take a day off." she said kissing the kings check. She kneeled next to Adan and moved his hair out of his eyes. "I swear Adan I'm not sure why you want to have your hair grow out, it hides your beautiful eyes" Adan blushed "Moooooom enough please..." he said with a slight giggle.
"Sweetheart why don't you take Adan and have him help you feed the Chickens and Sheep.?" the King said softly. I need to discuss something with my brother privately. Adan looked alarm. and before he could say anything he was halted up by his mother and was basically dragged outside.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 15:12:41 )
Ruvyn's parents looked at each other and his father nodded. His mother sighed and looked at her son, "Ge home by lunch or else we won't be letting out any more." his mother warned. Ruvyn grinned. "See? That wasn't so hard was it?" he asked his mother who scowled at him. "Go on now, before we change our mind!" she warned. "No need to tell me twice. I'll be back soon I promise." Ruvyn promised and quickly left out the front door. "You shouldn't have let him leave, he's going to be hurt one of these days and it will be your fault." Ruvyn's mother told her husband who smiled. "We need to have some trust in him. He has no siblings to play with anymore. Let the boy go out and maybe bring home a friend. I'm sure that's what he wants, a friend." her husband pointed out while she made lunch. Ruvyn walked along the streets of the kingdom, staying away from any authority figure since he guessed they'd force him to go back home. He saw a tree and quickly climbed it. He stood on one of the branches and looked around. Off in the distance he knew was the kingdom's walls. Beyond the walls was the road that led to the enemy kingdom. He would be lying if he said he wasn't curious to see what the enemy kingdom looked like, but he knew sneaking in would be suicide. There was a forest near the enemy kingdom, maybe someday he could actually reach the forest. Just reaching the forest would make Ruvyn happy.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 19:51:28 )
Adan and his mother walked outside along a gravel path that led out to the farm house which Adans uncle and father and built with there 2 hands just for him. Adan loved animals and caring for the them and it was his place he loved to go to mediate or to clear his head . His mother walk beside him and smiled at the sheep and chickens running around each other .
“Mama...” Adan started he hesitated before asking but finally got the courage “do you think just this once I’d be able to go with uncle, I promise to be safe” he said but then instantly knew the answer he’d get . “Oh sweetheart you know the dangers out beyond these walls. I can’t risk you getting kidnap or worse ... killed..” she trailed off “why do you even want to leave the kingdom, you’re the safest here with us”
Adan didn’t want to say anything to offend his mom or sound selfish but even though he had everything and everyone in his life looked after him, he knew somthing was missing ... a friend. Sure Adan had some of the troll and goblin friends around his age but he was the only Elf among them. He wanted to venture out and meet someone new . He sighed then smiles at his mother.
“You’re right , I do have having , I won’t ask again” he said softly with a bright smile. But that’s just it ... he wasn’t going to ask... Adan was going to sneak out... tonight!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 01:54:41 )
Ruvyn jumped down and ran off a little farther down the road to another tree that was a little closer to the kingdom's walls but not too close that he'd be in any danger. Armed or not, he wasn't about to go looking for trouble either, he wasn't completely stupid. He just needed to get closer to survey the area, get an idea of where he could go from here. "Well...the forest is ways away north even after I reach the other side of the kingdom's walls. So...about a couple of hours away walking. Could probably knock off an our or two if I run though." he said to himself as he stood on a branch and wrapped an arm around the tree's trunk. Maybe he coudln't get there right now, but that didn't mean he couldn't try to tonight. What could possibly go wrong? The forest was neutral ground wasn't it? Probably not, but either way, he was going to be armed so if he had to he'd fight. "Hopefully I won't have to." he said to himself as he continued staring off towards where he knew the forest would be waiting for him. Something had to be there, probably hiding or wanting to get closer to the walls. If he saw an enemy there, he could easily report it back to the royal guards. Ruvyn smiled and sighed; carefully jumping down and running back home so that he wouldn't be late for lunch. Opening the front door, he was greeted by a hug from his mother and he heard his father laugh. "I told you he'd be fine." his father said. "Oh hush now will you? Our son just got a wee bit lucky is all. He won't be lucky forever you know." she answered and shooed Ruvyn away to go wash his hands. Ruvyn shook his head and chuckled, walking to the bathroom to wash his hands. He knew his parents worried, but sometimes they worried too much. They treated him as if he was only six and not a full grown teen close to being an adult himself. Well, he was an adult..a young adult actually but still. His mother was the one who worried the most. He felt bad sneaking out at nighttime when they slept but he was always very careful and besides, nothing had ever happened to him before so why would tonight be any different?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 02:18:09 )
The sun was beginning to set . Adan and his family had just finished supper when a bell chimed outside . A few troll and goblin royal guards strolled through the dining area to greet the family sitting .
“Your highness” one of the Goblin soldiers said “were ready to leave whenever you give the orders” he said Bowing.
The troll king stood wit his brother to his right side. Tonight Korvine will be leading this scouting . Korvine was Adan’s uncles name and 1st in command when needed. The soldiers stood straight up at the ready waiting for the orders . “We leave in an hour gather what you need and be ready to head out by 10pm sharp. You know the assignment . Adan sat quietly , still confused .... what “assignment”? We’re they discussing earlier he wondered. Scouting missions were simply. Check the Perimeters our the castle and kingdom walls, don’t venture too off far into the Forrest . Though it’s a mutual territory witches and demonic elf’s have known to stroll around the grounds in the deep Forrest.l cause trouble to anyone to date enter past sunset. No one was that’s stupid.

“10pm” Adan thought in his head. Surely mama and papa will be asleep no later than midnight thatsbwhe I’ll escape when the guards are gone and they’re asleep” he started to plan all this in his head , besides if he trailed the soldiers if any danger came to him they wouldn’t be far off , and even so he knew how to fight . 15 years of combat and mental training would come in handy

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 03:50:19 )
"No more leaving the house boy, understood?" Ruvyn's father advised. "Of course dad. I promise to stay indoors now but if I want to look at stars I'll step out just for that. I'll be out in the front of the house, I won't go far." he assured. His father smacked the back of his head gently. "Be quiet Ruvyn, you stay indoors now since it's getting late out and we don't know where these enemies are or if they'll stay out while we all sleep. We need to be careful at all times. No go on and help your mother with the chores of the house." his father instructed and left to make sure the doors and windows were all locked properly. "Ruvyn, this laundry needs to be folded and put away, clean your room too!" his mother called from down the hall. Ruvyn made a face but left to do just that. Fine he'd stay indoors but once he was sure his parents were fast asleep, he was heading out. His curiosity wouldn't let him sleep, not until he actually saw what was in those woods. He was always told that there were monsters lurking in there, but he was five years old when he heard the stories, so of course he didn't believe them now.

The last of the laundry was folded and put away in its rightful place. Ruvyn went to work on cleaning his room, picking up the books off the floor and placing them back on his bookshelf. He really needed to stop leaving his books around the floor, but it was a habit of his to read on the floor then suddenly leave it there and go help around the house instead. Many people would think he was an idiot for wanting to sneak out after dark, especially since he was safest here in his own home. But...if he stayed home all the time he felt he'd lose his mind. Where was the fun? The excitement and adventure in just staying home? If everyone stayed home all the time then nothing would get done. Once the books were put away, Ruvyn walked out of his room and decided to help his mom some more by washing the leftover dishes while she finished up cleaning the house. "Lights out in a few!" his father warned.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:30:08 )
The next few hours Adan stayed up reading about the Dark forest. and the creatures that supposedly lurked in the night, He wanted to be prepared. He ready his Arclight bow and arrow, the arrows never miss their targets. Its infused with a witches magic who was a friend of the Goblin queen to help protect her son in time of need. He grabbed his red tunic and threw it over his head. He pushed his hair back and looked at the clock again . 11:50. 10 more minutes and he'd head out. He already knew a path to go by, through the garden where most of the night guards slept considering it was peaceful and quiet spot to guard... whos really going to attack a bunch of flowers? His uncle was gone for over an hour now and no sight in returning just yet. He wait a few more minutes, took a deep breath and opened his bedroom window. Starring up at the dark night sky he leaped out the window and darted off towards the palace walls! Being quiet as a mouse, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, sliding past guards and guards hiding in plain sight.
"I can do this..." he said hesitating for a moment. "I want to know what is out there and I refuse to be cooped up any longer... just an hour,.. no more. Ill be back before anyone notices. He set a timer on his wrist band and leaped from one rooftop to an overgrown tree which grew past the kingdom walls. He climbed and climbed feeling the adrenaline rush flow through him, until he finally flew over the walls and landed flat on his feet like cat. He took a deep breath and made a run for the forest, not straying too far from the Kingdom's walls.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 09:38:20 )
Lights were out, the house was dark and Ruvyn lay in his bed just staring at the clock on the wall. The house was silent, almost too silent which spooked him in a way. Maybe his parents had fallen to sleep but to play it safe he waited just a few minutes longer. He watched the hands tick away on the clock before deciding it was time to go. "Alright, let's go have some fun." he whispered to himself. Stepping out of bed, he grabbed his dagger and then sheathed it at his hip as he always did. He walked to his closet and pulled on his dark brown tunic which had actually been his fathers but he handed it over to him saying he had no need for it anyway. It was comments like those that made Ruvyn think his father knew what he did late at night and was okay with it. Before leaving, he debated grabbing some food for the road but that would look suspicious so instead he just unlocked his window and snuck out of his house. "I'll be back soon you two, I promise." he said quietly and quickly ran to the nearest tree and climbed it before leaping to another three. The rustling leaves wouldn't attract attention, people would just think it was due to the slight breeze.

Ruvyn kept his bright blue eyes focused straight ahead toward the kingdom's walls. Beyond that would be the forest he was so curious to visit. Occasionally, he would glance back behind him to make sure he wasn't being followed. The royal guard was always on patrol, so he had to be smart about when to leap to another tree and when to stay absolutely still. Eventually Ruvyn reached the kingdom's walls and he wasted no time and climbing up and over it then darted off towards the forest. "Finally, I'll be able to see what all the fuss is about." he said to himself as he ran as fast as he could, never once looking back.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:07:27 )
Adans bow radiated with a energy light, small enough to light his path but not big enough to attract anyone's attention should anyone be lurking. He turned around for a moment and the Kingdom walls were gone. It felt like he was only ion the forest for a minute...was it longer than just that?! He couldn't tell.
"wait.. what... I could of swore I've only traveled a short distance.." He looked down at his wrist band only to realize there was no energy left in it. "I guess I should of expected it'd die the minute I stepped out of the kingdom's walls." He said to himself. He ignored it though and kept on exploring, walking through a field of illuminated flowers that were lit by the moonlight, the howling icy wind in the night sky. The colorful leaves he stepped on which were pretty loud. Frogs croaking in a nearby black lake he surly avoided. He began to move faster anf faster basically skipping and spinning in the night sky finally feeling free with no walls. no barriers and no one to stop him.

"This feeling is... magical" he said to himself. Then as he took one more spin he tripped suddenly. His bow broke his fall. "Ow.. what the ?" he said trailing off and he looked what it was that tripped him. A book. With strange symbols and encryptions on it he had never seen before.
"This .... looks like a witches book.." he said turning the pages. "iN some kind of coding... maybe?" Adan knew of witches and other races and some of the books he studied did say during the war a lot of difference races formed in the dark forest to create dark magic, to over throw all the kingdoms possibly. Could this be a piece of information he should take back home with him.? But if he gave it to his father or uncle they'd know he snuck out and lock him away in his room forever no doubt. He shook his head and tucked the book into his tunic. Then from up ahead he heard a branch snap. He quickly drew his bow at the ready.
"Who's there?" he demanded his left leg shaking a bit.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:49:10 )
It was pretty cold outside, so Ruvyn was glad that he had brought along his tunic. He probably would have froze to death if he hadn't. Okay it wasn't that cold but it was still fairly cold outside that if you didn't dress properly you would be a shivering mess for sure. Running down the barren road, Ruvyn almost tripped a few times after stepping in holes in the road. The moonlight was the only thing keeping him on the right path towards the forest. It crept closer and closer in the horizon and when he had reached it he wasted no time in climbing up a tree quickly. Looking around he realized one thing, it was pitch black in the forest. Something he should have expected but he hadn't and using his healing powers to provide a light didn't seem like a good idea, he feared being caught by an enemy that was probably lurking deep in this forest. Ruvyn leaned against the rough tree and listened for any other sounds. The only sounds were that of the leaves rustling, frogs croaking off in the distance which told him there was probably a lake around here and his ragged breathing.

It took him a few seconds to realize he had finally left the kingdom walls and was actually free to do whatever he wanted. Here no one could find him and drag him home by the ear; at least, he hoped not. His bright blue eyes took a while to adjust to the darkness and when they did he leapt towards another tree and landed flawlessly on its branch. He did this for a while, traveling further into the forest or that's what it seemed like anyway before his foot landed on a fragile branch, causing it to snap. Quickly, Ruvyn stood absolutely still and panicked when he heard a voice of a male. He looked around but couldn't exactly see him right away. Taking out his dagger, he peered out into the darkness and squinted. "Who's asking?" Ruvyn replied, keeping a watchful eye on his surroundings. Why did it have to be so damn dark in here?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:00:15 )
Adan dropped his bow, suddenly light emerged from his palms. His eyes were glowing the same color as his bow, The bright crystal blue, it shined bright towards the path it front of him exposing a Tall man, with pointed ears, long silver blond hair. Without even realizing it Adan and severed all the trees around them and pushed the debris away from where the boy was hiding. Adan just used telekinesis. But how? Something felt strange in the forest, something he felt so many times while training but couldn't grasp it. Was this the energy/magic he had inside him? was this his ability. Were the kingdom walls within the goblin and Troll territory blocking his mental abilities? So many question and so little time.
He forced his palm out again and it pushed the boy down falling onto his back.
A moment later Adan's eyes stopped glowing and he noticed what he just did. He kept his distance for awhile but then crept closing to the wounded boy with cuts all over from him falling into the destroyed tree pieces.
"What.... just happened?" he said under his breath examining the strange boy on the ground. He leaned over the body and his eyes grew.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:22:39 )
Ruvyn's eyes widened when a bright blue light shone right in front of him, It was then that he saw the male he had heard before. He was not much older than him. What was he doing in here? He noticed that the male seemed to have moved the trees and debris away from Ruvyn, exposing him. This wasn't good. Was he one of the monsters that lurked here? Like he had been told as a child? Unlikely. Suddenly, Ruvyn fell backwards, falling down to the ground and breaking many branches on his way down. "Ugh..." he groaned and winced. How had that happened?! The male hadn't even been close enough to actually push him and it wasn't like he had slipped on his own. His eyes squinted as he looked over in the direction where he had seen the male. Maybe he really was a monster, how else had he done this? He clearly had powers that no other person would have. Maybe he was a warlock and he lived here? His body was covered in small cuts; nothing too serious but if his parents saw him this way they would know that he snuck out while they slept. If they haven't noticed it by now anyway. The sounds of footsteps getting closer caused Ruvyn to panic as he frantically reached out and grabbed his dagger again and pointed out towards the male who was now looking down at him. "S-stay back..!" he warned but lowered his dagger. The male had pointed ears as well, he was an elf just like him! Ruvyn lay there and let go of his dagger to use his healing powers. His eyes glowed a dark blue as his palm shone that same color. He ran his glowing palm over the cuts on his body and watched as they closed and healed on their own. Once he was done, his eyes returned to their regular color and Ruvyn took hold of the dagger again, keeping an eye now on the stranger.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:37:03 )
Adan hesitated then was amazed as the boy who was covered in wounds a moment ago was all healed up. He has magic too, maybe he was witch, warlock or some creature. Maybe a defenseless kid who strayed to far from home. Though the dagger was pointed at Adan it didn't stop him from kneeling down next to the boy to get a closer look. "Your eyes.... they glow like mine just did... so.... beautiful" he said not realized how it sounded at first. He coughed then jumped back up.

"I wont ask again... who are you... and .... wh-why o look like me..?" He said referring to the eyes and the ears. Adan has never seen another creature like himself, only the trolls and goblins and well references to DarkElfs and witches ands demons from the books he's read. "And how are you all healed. Adan was confuse but so amazed at what just happened a few moments ago, and whoever this boy was in front of him... he wanted to know more.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 12:02:05 )
Ruvyn sat up then and looked at the male looking confused when he heard his comment about his eyes. "Uhh...y-yeah thanks." he started and backed away from the stranger. "You can thank my mom for my eyes and my dad for...well everything else." he said with a shrug of his shoulders, standing to his feet then. "You said you wouln't ask again but yet you did." he pointed out with a smirk. "Fine, I'll answer your questions. I am Ruvyn Iarrieth. Third son in my family. I look like you because you and I are elves. I'm not sure what you are doing here though, seeing you here has caused me to have questions myself." Ruvyn answered. Then the stranger asked how he had he healed himself. "Well it's magic. We elves tend to be able to learn magic at a really young age. Mine was self healing but I can heal others if I need to." he answered, feeling pretty proud of himself. "Why am I even telling you any of this? You came from the enemy kingdom. You're probably going to go tell the enemy everything I've told you aren't you?" he asked, holding the dagger tightly in his hand. "What are you? Some kind of traitor? What are you doing in the enemy kingdom? Are you a prisoner maybe?" Ruvyn asked and a ghost of a smile appeared on his lips. "If you are, you should come back with me. You'll be safe there." Ruvyn informed. What was this elf doing here and had he even come from the enemy kingdom? It seemed that way when he first saw him.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.