Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Stranger things

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 13:24:18 )
OKAY GUYS I will try not to spoil stuff in this, but I can't say the same for the comments :U

But I don't know about you guys, but Stranger things is definitely in my top five favorite shows. My mom got me into it, and I'm glad she did! I binged both seasons on the first day. XD

Now, that being said, this season was NUTS. JUST NUTS. I'm way too excited for the next season. I'm sad that I already finished all of the episodes, but just another year to wait right? XD

Has anyone else watched the second season yet? :O If so, what did you think? Also, who are your guys's favorite characters?
I am just too excited after this season. XD

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 07:11:13 )
NO SPOILERS

I'm watching it now and it's quite entertaining. GodDAMN has Hopper grown on me, too.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 21:44:42 )

It’s too short for me! I need it to be 100x longer, so I can watch every day until the new one comes out!

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 21:47:15 )
I liked the second season but I was a little bit disappointed in it. I felt the first one worked much better as a horror and a mystery, the Demogorgon was just such a good movie monster. D:

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 21:51:53 )
Tbh a bit disappointed at season 2
Maybe because my expectation for it is to high xD
Especially after an amazing 1st season

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:21:14 )
@addy: HAHAHA Don't worry there won't be any spoilers. BUT RIGHT I love hopper, he's a doll. I also love Dustin. He's my favorite. XD He's so cute.

@panda: OH MAN I so feel that way as well. It's so good and I don't want it to end HAHA

@alia starchild: Aww yeah I get that. I figured it wouldn't live up to it's first season completely, BUT it was still good. But I think season 3 is leading up to be a good one, especially with how season 2 ended.

@raxton: I can see why. XD I mean, it's VERY WELL DONE. But, I always try to set my expectations lower because I don't want to be disappointed. XD I hope season 3 is a bit better though.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:25:38 )
@RoseyWitch: It was indeed quite good, and I liked everything they did with character development and whatnot. But the idea of the Upside Down as this parallel space where some monster you can't see is stalking you and waiting to sneak through and give you a big flower-smooch was so good and this season there just... wasn't anything like that. D:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:30:37 )
@alia starchild: Oh yeah!!! I totally understand. I think a lot of people are going to critique the hell out of this season, HOPEFULLY. There were some creepy things, more psychological, but it needed to have a bit more oomph. I liked the idea of there being more monsters, bigger ones that kind of are more powerful. But I don't think they carried it very well all the way through. I'm not sure how this romance thing is going to play out either, sometimes romance can ruin a show, at least in my opinion. XD

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:33:52 )
@RoseyWitch: I think all of the character stuff in Season 2 was pretty solid. The romances and whatnot are playing out well, and Steve becoming babysitter of the year was a riot. xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:37:16 )
@alia starchild: HAHA I loved that Steve became their babysitter. XD The line "I may have been a shit boyfriend, but at least I'm a good babysitter." (i think that's exactly what he said) was priceless. XD
I love how Nancy and Jonathan are coming together though. It was about time! XD

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:39:36 )
@RoseyWitch: I know, right? Such a good character arc. xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:40:14 )
@alia starchild: It really is! XD

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — ghost Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:40:15 )

Can someone explain the show to me I watched a couple of episodes and it just confused me.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:44:24 )
@Ghostie: Strange things happen. And then Stranger Things happen. '3'
Like, I dunno what you want us to explain. It's a mystery story. xD

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 09:49:37 )
Loved the first season. Was disappointed by the second. The atmosphere just wasn't as horrifying this time around. It also relied on a terrible cliche to tug at your emotions, and I thought the writing team was better than that.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 19:43:01 )
I just got into this show and I need more of it..
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 02:06:03 )

Stranger Things was so heckin' good. At first I was wary because of all the hype, but I gave it a shot and my bf and I ended up watching it in a couple days. Definitely looking forward to the new season in a few months! 8D
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 04:05:37 )

Oh man, i didn't give into the hype when it first came out. But I finally gave in (and also dragged my sister with me lol) and binged watch both seasons about a month ago. xD And now we want more lol.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 04:05:25 )
I'm not quite finished with season 2 but I love the show. That sweet 80s nostalgia, I can't get enough!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.