Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Rig Item

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:27:04 )
Baz wanted this to stay focused on rigs, so I'm going to ask if anyone has any ideas or themes they can think of for a rig? Something with potential for more items/poses than a crate item would have. And not too common cause we do commons all week. :3

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:43:14 )

@Lina: What about a Golden Egg ? :p It has to be purchasable with Volts only though, since we want to get rid of Volts. Users can just sell their Ohms to get Volts. Maybe 5-10 items every 3 months. That shouldn’t be too much. Costing 2,000 volts each and each item should have different chances (%) of obtaining.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:57:30 )
I'm 100% on board with Panda! 2,000 felt kinda steep but then I realized that it'd keep the posting incentive going even without events. JUST ONE MORE BOX!

Ernya used to have the "marble" (though this was a daily drop) which was only updated a couple of times, but having an actual schedule for it would be super useful. It wasn't really thematic either which was kind of interesting and it made things unexpected and fresh each time.

...maybe something like a gift box? mystery gifts and all that. :D

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:03:10 )

Aww, thanks Addy. Well, I don’t think 2,000 volts a piece is too much. Since you have plenty of time to keep trying and get all the items in the egg. :)

Talking about Rig, I really want to throw all my Volts at it right now haha

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:38:18 )
I meant a theme for the items themselves. XD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 07:10:58 )

@Lina: Depending on the time of year :D
I would love to see some plushies, food items, animal set, wings bundles, and seasonal changes :D

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 14:11:11 )
Tbh i think a premium common item from the rig would be great..
That wouldnt outshine the crate item yet wont be as common as normal commons

By premium commons i mean normal clothing items which have more than 1 colour in the item ( not monocolour like commons ) with only 1 pose / left+right pose
Kinda like the npc event items actually but instead of buying them in the shop, its from a rig
You could do a seasonal clothings maybe?
So it will change every 3 months?
And have like a full set of premium commons... Clothes, pants, skirts, hats, accesories, pants, jackets and each of them have like 3 - 4 colour combination would be great.. And each colour combination should be get saparately like the npc events

____

As for the MI, tbh making them volt only item is a really good idea
Its a pretty useful volt sink

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 20:33:28 )
@panda: omg! Food! Yes!
People keep suggesting food items!
Good suggestions!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 22:56:20 )

i like @raxton's idea.
like uncommons.
just multicolored items. food.
pets!
some body mods maybe?

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 23:24:35 )

I've been wanting to talk about other ideas for gold sinks for a while because of this thread, but I haven't posted it here to clog up this idea. I made a new thread about it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/1 08:58:48 )
@panda: oh definitely, I think 2k is just fine. At first it was like, whoa, but then I realized I was able to make that in roughly a day without much issue, so its' definitely a good amount.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.