Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support How does the layering work?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 10:55:26 )
I notice that when I got the Angelic set, I can only click on the Halo and one of the other stuff (which was sad because I wanted to use both the wings and the cloud huhu). Can I only click one because they're labeled under accessories? Does this mean that if I got another Angelic set, I can click on a different set there? Just curious xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 10:57:05 )

You can wear two poses from the item at a time. If you already selected the halo, you can only wear one other pose. Does that help? I might be confused about your question if not
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 12:55:51 )
Ohh I see, thank you! Yeah that was one of my questions c: So does that mean if I get another copy of the Angelic set, I can click two other poses or it doesn’t stack?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 13:03:29 )
If I understand correctly, I don't think you can stack certain items yet. Like you can't have two different belts. I'm not sure if this applies to crate items because I haven't had the opportunity to test it, but I'm pretty sure the same system would apply?
So if 2 Angelic poses were vying for the same spot, I think it only takes one of them and removes the other.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 15:23:13 )
Ohhh well that's something I'd like to try another time haha. It might also be changed when the system gets revamped :0

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:15:12 )

I will go ahead and lock this thread.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.