Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Forum post format is here

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 02:11:11 )

And I love it. No more copy and paste of my posting style. And because I am shameless if you want a pretty style like me check out my shop :D
Report


Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:57:12 )

I miss having auto post format :) I’m happy to have it here.

Report

Donator — Demoness Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:06:30 )


I LOVE this feature! Now I can look edgy without the effort!
Report


Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 03:35:47 )


i didnt even bother with a post format until the feature was implemented.
i am SOOOO HAPPY.


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.