Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Sending/Donating/Transfer Items option

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 22:48:09 )
They kinda have their to do list already.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 22:54:30 )
Yes we have a to do list, but that doesn't mean we dont want to hear your feedback! I appreciate you guys taking your time to voice your thoughts. ^_^ I can't say when an update to our current trade system will be made, but we plan to update every bit of the site as time goes on, including the trade system. ;)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/20 00:38:06 )
@Panda: It's not a to-do list I was thinking of, its a summary of all the suggestions. So people don't duplicate them and realize that its already been suggested. It would make it easier for both devs and users. Devs don't have to sort through duplicates and users don't have to post a new thread if someone already did it before.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/20 00:47:25 )
That's a pretty good idea, but I think the struggle comes in having someone willing and active to update it, unfortunately. Most of our staff is currently pretty busy with other projects and I'd worry that it would end up lazily updated and not serve it's purpose. :c
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/20 00:57:40 )
@Slytherclaw: Yeah, you got it! That's exactly what I was saying to paranoia earlier in the thread :vanora_xd: It's just a quality of life idea I was throwing around.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.