Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Sub-Forums

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/16 04:56:19 )
I kinda glanced at a few suggestions and I didn't think I saw this, but maybe some sub-forums in the main forum pages.

Like, say, something or organize the Roleplay section for an example. Having like a section for looking for partners or ooc, and then another section for the roleplay thread, etc etc. Just for a bit more... uh, organization I guess?

:vanora_cry: uh yea. that's it.
just a gloomy ghost

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/16 20:53:00 )
That might be good when the site is a bit bigger. As for right now, I don't know if it's needed
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/16 22:32:26 )
Hey there! This is a request we've seen a bit, so it's a future project! No promises on when it might be implemented, as our dev team is busily working on a large update, but we can hopefully implement subforums as the site grows! If you have recommendations for the structure, let us know here! No promises that we'll implement all of the suggestions, but we may reference requests here when putting together our subforums structure list.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:45:29 )
Sub forums for buying and auctions in the exchange would be nice, more so buying over auctions. People tend to do auctios in their exchange threads but if I am looking to sell something for volts quicker it is nice to be able to browse a buying subforum :3

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/17 04:30:11 )
Glad to hear it is a plan for the future though. Take all the time you need guys!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.