Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sae la Vie Gallery and Store [FULL]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/27 08:14:00 )
-sneaks on in all quiet and sly like-
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 17:09:22 )

Hi hi ^^
I know you're full, but was I was curious what you value Samurai Shock at? Thinking of getting more art and using that as payment ^^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 17:20:16 )
@Miss Kitty: oh thats perfect I was actually looking around for someone selling that! What kind of commission do you have in mind? Feel free to post a request if you don't mind waiting abit I can add you to the waiting list. :vanora_smile:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 18:15:18 )

@Saeyra: That timing then! ^^ Hm was thinking a couple full illustration this time. And I don't mind waiting! ^^ I'll work on the form in a bit

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 04:11:22 )

@saeyra: I would like to order some art please.

Username: Miss Kitty

Character Descriptions

Nala
Personality: Childish, Playful, Introverted, and bratty
Race: Human
Time Period/World: Modern/Current
References: Nala Should be familiar xD
Bio: I need to work on her site since i got a few more art pieces and wanna be more detailed in her info, but Link (again lol)

Leon
Personality: Vain, empathetic to close friends (and Nala), can be obnoxious at times. Smart, mostly with science. Authoritative. Slightly possessive. Great sense of humor.
Race: Human
Time Period/World: Modern/Current
References: https://imgur.com/RfEcvR0 Its all I really have on him as far as image ref's. I had my friend do a quick sketch of him so you'd have an idea of what he looked like and a color pallet lol. But basically, brown hair (Not as dark as Nala's, but a little bit darker than in the ref) Same color for beard and mustache. Eyes, which he failed to color in (pft), are hazel colored. Brownish-green hazel. As a height comparison. Nala is 5'5 and he is 6'4.
Bio: Don't have a nice bio set like like how Nala's is. But Leon is 33 years old. He smokes and is very interested in science stuff (like space), thus the lab coat in the ref image lol. He is American, like Nala. He likes darker colors, coffee, and teasing close friends (especially Nala). He dislikes people who feel self entitled, back talk, and bullies. He's the leader type of person. Protective of those he cares about. Not much of a people person. Loves being around Nala.

Type: Full Body, Couple
Style: Full illustration
Price: Samurai Shock

Nala and Leon are a couple ^^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 05:08:12 )
@Miss Kitty: Hmm I need some info on what kind of things they do together so I can set a scene. What is their relationship like? Is it just starting or have they been a couple for awhile? PG 13? I really should start making couple forms with these questions haha. It would be really helpful if you could google some pictures of couples and pick a pose for them to be in. If you can't find an exact one, you can give me a bunch of them or suggest changes I need to make. Send the photos to me in PMs.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 05:30:44 )

@Saeyra: They've been together for a long time ^^ Hm, they like goofing around together. Playing games, drawing and watching movies. They are not exactly a PG-13 couple xD but I can leave that up to you if you want/prefer lol. I'll look around google for some pose ideas ^^ And I just wanna say I LOVE how detailed you get in this. I don't think I've ever ordered art who wanted to know this much and its really refreshing to see. <3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 05:36:36 )
@Miss Kitty: My art is semi-realistic so it needs to be as believable as possible, the more details the better. Besides, the thing that makes the character not just some ordinary girl or guy is in the details.

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 06:32:21 )
@saeyra: What she wants to do at times ;_;
Just playing @Miss Kitty >>;
http://prntscr.com/im6mgf

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 07:11:33 )
@Jazz: I can do a beheading :vanora_xd: But nah I don't think it would be appropriate. I guess she is the boss then huh?

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 07:17:10 )
Pfft Never, Just felt like messin with her lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 07:19:53 )
@Jazz: So what do your characters like to do together for fun? (besides violence) :vanora_xd:

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 07:25:41 )
Just chill and talk sometimes watching science shows to mess with head, Leon is big into mind games ^^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 08:09:54 )
So they kinda stay home alot instead of go out?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 17:13:49 )

@Saeyra: Yeah. They prefer home over going out. Not that they don't go out, but neither of them are very fond of crowds of people lol.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 18:30:48 )
@Miss Kitty: Sooo...maybe curled up on the couch watching tv then? How does that sound for a scene?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 20:57:40 )

@Saeyra: That sounds like a good pose to me ^^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 05:29:36 )
@Miss Kitty: Alright, I will finish my other commissions first and then we can start going over sketches and stuff.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 07:47:36 )

@Saeyra: Okie dokie. ^^ Thank you!!

|

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 12:19:59 )
@Lithinel: Done, I think!

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.