Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Dentist appointment

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 19:33:14 )

I had a dentist appointment earlier today and after 3,5 hours they weren't done yet. I had a dark spot on my tooth that they were going to remove and then refill. After 3,5 hours in the dentist chair my neck and back hurts and I was hungry. I told them that and they then said that finishing up the tooth could also be done another time so I have a new appointment for that next month.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 14:51:54 )
Ugh... I dislike dentists.(Mainly due to insurance crap) My insurance only covers one place in town and they are so backed up they only take triage for the most part. They don't even pull your teeth, I have two teeth that need pulled and they outsourced me to a city an hour away, and my SO dosen't like driving in a big city, plus I never heard from them and called and called and nothing. This has been going on since the summer... luckily my teeth don't hurt, but still it just sucks.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:10:33 )

I work at a dental college, so ~3.5 hours is about the expected length of the student's appointments for their clinicals. I had no idea an appointment could be that long at a regular office (unless a procedure was being done).

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:50:54 )

Wow that seems really long! I wish they could have finished working on it in that time frame.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 22:36:59 )

Oh jeez, I never heard of an appointment taking so long. I hope your second appointment is soon so you don't have to drag the process out for much longer!

I'll probably have to see a dentist one of these days, not relishing the thought.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 05:03:20 )
Hi @vengeance:, hopefully you'll be able to get an appointment sooner

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.