Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 03:24:04 )
Hii!
My name is Angel. I'm 24F.
I decided to join here cos gaiaonline is dead and im rly looking for an online place to make some friends!
Some stuff about me is im an artist, i go to college and im double majoring! I also love keroppi a lot, metal music, horror movies, and video games like overwatch 2 or any souls games! : )
Hope to make some friends

Donator — Am Potato Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 04:04:52 )
Hi Angel! Welcome (again) to Voltra! What is your double major? I was on Gaia years ago. Like, it was my first avatar based website, and i spent a LOT of time in Towns and Rally when Rally was new. I joined gaia about 15 or 16 (sheesh) years ago and it's been several years since i was super active too.

Now you've made your avatar, feel free to peruse the forums or customize your profile! Voltra is a quiet but friendly place, and i've found it's active just enough to keep me coming back and not getting lost (at least when there is not an event going.. Once events happen, things pick up a bit more!)

Donator — she/they/him Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 04:13:34 )

welcome
c:

โ˜ฅ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" โ˜ฅ

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 04:50:38 )
Hello, welcome to Voltra!
Hope to see you around :)

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 05:03:06 )

@angelpurity: hey welcome to Voltra. How did you find us? We like new people so just make yourself at home here. :)
It’s a smaller site than Gaia but much more welcoming with better staff and community.

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 16:49:01 )

@angelpurity: Hey Angel and welcome!! Kudos to you for double majoring, sounds exciting and would love to hear what you're studying if you'd ever like to share! Metal music is awesome too; if you like souls-like games, have you ever tried Ashen? I've been getting into it lately but those kinds of games can really challenge me. Anywho, hoping you enjoy Voltra!!

Admin — He/Him Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 20:27:11 )
@angelpurity: Welcome Angel!
Double major!? WOW! That requires a lot of dedication. I like you already!
Please let me us know if you need any help getting accustomed to any features. We're a quirky, but functional avatar forum site!

Enjoy your time here!

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 02:36:22 )
I hope I am replying to this correctly, but thank you so much! Ill make the effort to come back on here to see if I can find a nice place here. :)) <3

Delightfully:
Why don't you let yourself just be somewhere different?๐Ÿ™ค โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ

โชผโ”ˆโ”ˆโค‘Hewwwoo hewwo, Welcome to voltra!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm sure that we have tons to offer you in terms of entertainment and stuff and yeah.. uvu b

โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ๐Ÿ™ฆwhy don't you let yourself just be whoever you are?

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 02:39:05 )
Hi! Thank you again for your help in the server <3. My double major is French and International Studies. (tho i wish i was getting a BA in Spanish. lol). I am also wanted to get a masters in Public Health or Social Work. Yeah same here! I honestly just miss the days where sites like these were super popular. I used to use Gaia, Smallworlds, and Ourworld. I think I joined around the same amount of time! Randomly found Gaia due to my best friend (who im still best friends with!).

Thank you! I will keep checking back here. Its a super cute place.
Alorrena:
Hi Angel! Welcome (again) to Voltra! What is your double major? I was on Gaia years ago. Like, it was my first avatar based website, and i spent a LOT of time in Towns and Rally when Rally was new. I joined gaia about 15 or 16 (sheesh) years ago and it's been several years since i was super active too.

Now you've made your avatar, feel free to peruse the forums or customize your profile! Voltra is a quiet but friendly place, and i've found it's active just enough to keep me coming back and not getting lost (at least when there is not an event going.. Once events happen, things pick up a bit more!)

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 02:41:53 )
Hi! Thank you a lot. I found Voltra because I searched on reddit for sites like Gaia Online! People suggested Voltra and Everskies. I was super confused by Everskies and found this site to be more user friendly.
Totalanimefan:

@angelpurity: hey welcome to Voltra. How did you find us? We like new people so just make yourself at home here. :)
It&rsquo;s a smaller site than Gaia but much more welcoming with better staff and community.

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 02:45:02 )
Hi! Thank you for your welcome! Haha I just fell into double majoring honestly haha. But I am double majoring in French and International Studies (basically I learn alot about the international world and get a degree for it lmfao). I as mentioned in my other response, want to also get a masters in Public Health or Social work. Ideally I want to live abroad and found that getting a work visa through my academic efforts was the most effective (though is proving difficult lol). I've never tried Ashen! Ill look it up. I consider myself still a souls newbie despite having 3 souls games (tho I only finished Elden Ring after a year T_T). Im also lately playing the first Remnant game! Thank u again <3

toe:

@angelpurity: Hey Angel and welcome!! Kudos to you for double majoring, sounds exciting and would love to hear what you're studying if you'd ever like to share! Metal music is awesome too; if you like souls-like games, have you ever tried Ashen? I've been getting into it lately but those kinds of games can really challenge me. Anywho, hoping you enjoy Voltra!!

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 02:47:11 )
Haha yea!! Double major and a full time worker TT_TT. Super busy but I hope its all worth it :). Thank you! I'm most interested in figuring out how to format my replies all cool like everyone else has it on here. Ty <3.

Vozzy:
@angelpurity: Welcome Angel!
Double major!? WOW! That requires a lot of dedication. I like you already!
Please let me us know if you need any help getting accustomed to any features. We're a quirky, but functional avatar forum site!

Enjoy your time here!

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 02:50:16 )
Okay cool! Thank you for mentioning that to me. :)

Ill be sure to check your hangout thread for sure! Thank you for bringing my attention to it!! :D

LOL, I didn't know Everskies was an actual like hangout thing? I thought it was a place to just make cool avatars, like a grown up dress up site idk T_T, Im an artist so i liked the pictures people would post for inspo!! but ill trust your word on the community T_T;; lol

Delightfully:

โชผโ”ˆโ”ˆโค‘@angelpurity: Ahh i think most people prefer to use the 'mention' button, but either method works. The person your mentioning/quoting will still be notified either way!

if you're looking for a place of your own you could try making a hangout thread! Feel free to stop by my hangout thread if you want to win some volts/items! >w<

I keep forgetting that everskies is a thing,, I don't really understand how it took off? The community is uh.. questionable..

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 03:11:34 )
Thats fair! I think also super populated areas where they may have establish cliques or so makes it super hard to fee like you belong and to socialize. I struggle socially esp in those settings T_T. Thats super sick. When did you start getting into pixel art?
Delightfully:

โชผโ”ˆโ”ˆโค‘@angelpurity: Ahh yeah I really like the design threads that they have on everskies and virtual popstar,, but I never could interact with the people. Theres a bunch of hangout groups on there, I just didnt really feel like i belonged. Being a pixel artist here is just as fun though!!...

Admin — He/Him Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 15:30:24 )
@angelpurity: Oh yeah! You can access the forum post settings here.

You can can utilize the bbcode shortcuts to customize the text, layout, and add images.
Just make sure to place the code '[post]' in the appropriate position (where you want the context of your post to be laid out in a forum post).

I hope that helps!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 19:24:13 )

@angelpurity: Oh that's cool. I'm glad that people are spreading the word about Voltra. It's a great place. ^^
Let me know if you have any questions. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/9 03:18:19 )
&deg;ห–โœง๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โœงห–&deg;

test

&deg;ห–โœง๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โœงห–&deg;

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/9 03:19:21 )
ห–โœง๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โœงห–

test

ห–โœง๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โœงห–

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/9 03:19:37 )
ห–โœง๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โœงห–

test 2

ห–โœง๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โœงห–
Discord: vampygurl
OW2: angelpurity#1979
Apex: seraphicpurity

Donator — Am Potato Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/9 07:04:18 )
@angelpurity: just wanted to point out one of my favorite features about voltra- the mention button. It allows you to reply to someone without quoting them! Also you can mention several people at once to reply to them all in one go. It helps keep things clean too. Also i'm glad we were able to figure out your post format and signature!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.