Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat cant stop me--

Voltie — she/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 14:51:44 )

I have begun decorating for autumn already because I am TIRED of this 109 F (42/43 C) weather!
I need to think chilly thoughts! even though it doesn't get cold here until january

I'm safe inside with functioning AC and fans running to somewhat prevent my electric bill from going too crazy. But maigahd, any time I need to check the mail or take out the trash, I can feel how strong the UV is outside. It feels nice to see the sun since I'm inside too much, but the sun isn't very happy to see me in return

I cannot wait for the weather to at least get back down to 80's so husband and I can go back to routine walks outside.
We tried it in 100 F weather once and about died lmao the walk wasn't that long but it was toooo hot!

autumn come save me!

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 23:28:29 )
I'm so ready for autumn too! When I see the cute seasonal aisles in the store, I can't help but want everything. I've been thinking of purchasing some of ikea's new halloween decor because it looks so stinkin' cute! I really want that spider candle holder. I'm excited for the colder weather, this heat is something else. I also love going on morning walks or riding my bike in the fall. Fall weather is just top tier

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 03:00:44 )

I’ve gone for a walk in 100 before a few times. It’s awful. Do not recommend.

I’m not ready for fall. I’m still enjoying summer for just the little bit longer we have but I am looking forward to it not being 100 out or even 90 lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 03:16:19 )
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Whim:
I'm so ready for autumn too! When I see the cute seasonal aisles in the store, I can't help but want everything. I've been thinking of purchasing some of ikea's new halloween decor because it looks so stinkin' cute! I really want that spider candle holder. I'm excited for the colder weather, this heat is something else. I also love going on morning walks or riding my bike in the fall. Fall weather is just top tier

I had no idea IKEA did Halloween decor? I'm from Australia though so we may not get it. The best place here for Halloween decorations is TK Maxx. I bought a blanket last year and I still use it. (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

On the opposite side of things, I'm over this cold weather! I want to wear shorts comfortably again.

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 04:09:13 )
@Kreatura: This is actually their first ever launch of halloween themed items. Tj maxx does have some cute stuff! I usually go in there for their creme shop items and anything sanrio themed, huhu! I'm getting one in my town so now I don't have to drive an hour away and I can't wait to start shopping there for the holidays.

Ooh let's switch places!

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 05:11:15 )

@whim: Oh that's why I haven't seen any Halloween stuff ever then, so we may get it here in Australia too! Ugh TK Maxx has such cute stuff and surprising stuff too. I went two weeks ago and saw they had Gwen Stefani's GXVE lipsticks and eyeshadows for like $13AUD when they are around $43AUD here. Was so surprised! They recently got a bunch of Korean skincare too. Man I wanna go now but I have a cold. (╥﹏╥)

Haha I will happily switch!

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 07:30:18 )
@Kreatura: Hopefully! Omg really? That's awesome. I used to be obsessed with Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers perfume. I had Baby. I still have the top of the bottle. I usually go to ulta for korean skincare, but got excited when I saw Tjmaxx carried some stuff. Sometimes Ross will sell some as well. Now I wanna go too, haha!

Aww feel better soon :o)

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 10:45:23 )

@Whim: I've heard such good things about the Harajuku Lovers perfume. I wanted them so bad when I was growing up, they were so iconic. Do they still make them? We don't really have our major stores carry Asian Beauty but we luckily have independent stores stock it, but its expensive. So TK Maxx helps heaps.

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 16:22:15 )
@Kreatura: They smell soo good! I see that they still sell them on Amazon and Ebay, but they're kinda pricey. I might have to buy one for my birthday though because I'm a sucker for cute packaging. Have you ever checked out yesstyle? They sell some pretty cute stuff asian products online and I do believe they ship to Australia :)

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/20 01:50:12 )

@whim: Ahh Amazon and eBay, when discontinued stuff goes to die because its marked up so much :'( As long as it's not too expensive you totally should! All for nostalgia's sake. Yesss! I love YesStyle, I used to mostly get my K-Beauty from there until some other Australian online stores like NudieGlow opened up and stocked my absolute favourite Dear Klairs BB Cream. I still will forever appreciate YesStyle though due to how early on they made things accessible.

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/20 20:08:02 )
@Kreatura: I put it in my wishlist >u<

Oh I'll have to check out nudieglow, omg!! They have some cute stuff on there.

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.