Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Appealing To The Court Of Public Opinion!

Question: Assuming all text and other details will be displayed correctly as intended, do you prefer the avata

• Left: 4 / 6 66%
    66% Votes
  • Right: 2 / 6 33%
    33% Votes
  • Top: 0 / 6 0%
    0% Votes
  • Bottom: 0 / 6 0%
    0% Votes
Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 05:32:02 )
@Alexia: and myself are at odds. Assuming all the details are displayed as intended, do you prefer your avies to the left or right of the speech box? (Or elsewhere?)

Voltie — They/He Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 05:37:02 )

I like that it goes back and forth on the forums, I just wish that the avatar items with text (like the pc window border) stayed displayed correctly when the avatar flipped ;-;

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 05:40:31 )
@MaxIsConfused:

Oh, right, 'keep it the way it is but fix the flippant flippiness' should be an option. Hm..

Unrelated, and I do so hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears that the image in your signature is broken!

Donator — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 16:54:20 )

I prefer my avatar being on the left side, but I think that's just because that's the first position I see when I log in and my eyes get used to it. Otherwise, I don't mind where she's facing. I like that it alternates between left and right depending on the post order.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — they/them Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/12 03:57:36 )
I also prefer the left ever so slightly, but probably only because it's the first post I see when I open a thread

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/12 17:19:12 )
I appear to be in the minority, thus far! Interesting.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/12 17:28:27 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

I guess I've gotten used to avi forums and sorta filtered out which way my avi was facing whenever posting :P
So I never really paid it much mind?
ALTHOUGH!!! there had been some text items on gaia that changed for whichever way your avi was facing, BUT THEY'D SAY DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!!! >:C it drove me insane!!!

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.