Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts *✧・゚:* Whim's Castle ✧・゚: *

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/17 07:05:59 )
@Alexia:

It's always nice to be pleasantly surprised. You know, by definition. Or it would be unpleasantly surprised.

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/20 15:53:37 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

@Whim: That kitchen is sooooooooOOO CUTE!!! ;0;
I've only played sims 3 and 4. I haven't touched sims in like 6 months though xD
I got cottage living and then all my time was sucked away from me and spent on sims hahaha

I haven't played SV in a minute either tbh i only booted it up to grab the screenies of my farm xD
I have been spending all my time on Palia actually >w<;;

Speaking of! @Spuddy: YOU!!!
Thanks for introducing me to palia, it's been so much fun!!! ;;w;;

Is always a prince.

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/20 19:55:22 )
@Keo: Ahh thank you! Sims 2 is one of my favorites out of the series. I have ts3 and ts4 and I play those every now and then.
I mostly play ts4 as a dress up game, lol! I post edits and such on my tumblr and occasionally will make content for the game for people to download.

I took screenshots but for some reason my program glitched. I wanted to show you the area of my farm that I was working on, but started tweaking around with it some more, so I would have retake pics anyway, haha! I haven't played palia yet, but I should it looks so cute!

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/21 08:17:44 )
@Keo:

I'm so happy to hear that! How far have you gotten? Any favorite NPCs, yet?

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/24 20:36:54 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

@Whim: oh that sounds like fun!! ngl I don't really mess around with mods or edits of games to often, I'm a very vanilla player xD
I'm a builder in sims 4!!! I like making houses and decorating and cluttering them up! >:3
I feel like i spend more time on making a house look nice that playing the actual game lol

@Spuddy: I think I've gotten a decent bit into it :D
I've finished all the main quests and only have finding a shepp on my to-do list. I am no where near getting anyone to be one lol
Most of my friendship levels are 1 or 2 xD
My house is still 1 bedroom but I really like how much stuff I managed to cram into it to make it feel homey! I might grab some screenies to show it off! *v*
Level wise I think I'm doing well majority of them being 5 or under >w<;;
Rn ngl I'm getting a little annoyed with the game ever since the update 2 days ago I've been having major connectivity issues x.x;; Hopefully those will be ironed out soon~
My fav character currently is Reth! HBU? :D

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.