Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion What kind of items would you like to see in the future?

Donator Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/1 20:01:44 )
Looking to get a better idea of what kind of items people want, and a bit more in detail/updated than in the item suggestion thread. Could be anything, more anime inspired, more nature etc etc whatever you can come up with and what you want to see on the site :)

Also, do you prefer items where a pose is designed with a lot of details and colors so you only need one pose for an outfit, or do you prefer poses that are simpler/less colors and easier to layer/match with other items? Thoughts?

Any input will be very appreciated!!

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/1 20:18:30 )

@Bean: I always like whatever you make lol

I would actually like some more fashionable items. I know that means different things to different people. I don't tend to like the oversized trend. I do like coral dresses and blazers with cool outfits underneath.

Easier to match with items we have is always good I think. I think I saw someone say that they want more items that layer with items we have on Voltra. Small details that can layer is good!

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/3 00:37:09 )
I'd love me some anime-inspired items, but I know that may be tricky with copyright and everything. My favorite items to use are skins and body mods that aren't necessarily human. Claws, ears, tails, etc. Multiples of facial features would be cool. Like I love how we have items with more than 2 eyes or singular eyes, but what about multiples mouths and ears, for example?

I prefer items that are simpler to layer and match with other items. So for me, the less colors in a pose, the better, because that makes it more versatile. Buuut, I do appreciate the details in textures, if that makes sense.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/3 01:56:41 )

mythology items (egyptian especially!)
cryptid items
mythical creatures items
an opossum pal
donkey items (ears, tail, snout, hooves, etc)
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — Any Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/3 22:26:48 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

@Bean: I will say I prefer poses with similar colors to match items, but I'm not against different color schemes at all. :) That's why there's commons! I do have quite a few color palette suggestions though, I'd love to see more diversity in the sets. Sticking to the same scheme is why all of my avis have the same color palettes

I'd love to get some cottage core type items. Mushrooms and fairies and all. And more body mods are always welcome! Especially the weird ones.

Here's a list of my favorite suggestions though! sorry I've got quite a few. I could seriously go on for awhile but I'll try to keep it shorter

-WAIST BELTS I BEG SIMPLE WAIST BELTS. yall went off with the harness and leg belts. One for under the chest directly and maybe one for the waist, just simple belts. Would help tie alot of my avis together with the more complex items and color schemes.
-More textured hair and poc features!
-"Gamer" sets? Like a chair or something and the typical gamer clothing, maybe a set with fake doritos and mtn dew idk lol.
-You guys could make a fake voltra band and have merch of them? New npcs and maybe a little music? This is more of a site event suggest tho haha
-Expressive faces. I love over the top Manga expressions.
-Thicker bodies please please please please ?
-Skin. Mods. I understand how obnoxious it could be to color skin different colors tho. I enjoy the items that include different skin colors quite a bit, like the blue skin on Thirst for Blood. I think straight up white and black would be nice here and there.
-BUGS PLEASE
-More skeleton mods
-shrimps

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/4 02:54:19 )
Ooh, now that @milkshake: brings up great skin mods ideas, I'd love for some commons for arm and leg mods. Doesn't even have to be complex--just different arm poses in any other colors except the regular base colors we already get in crates, orbs, etc. That's my biggest struggle with using those special items--I prefer skins that are "other" for my avis. ^^; LOVE the poses, but different skins would be amazing.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/4 06:56:34 )
Hi @Bean:, I like items that are related to animals/pets, landscapes and food as well. I think it would be interesting to have items with more detail poses.

Donator Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/7 00:41:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww thank you!! ; w; that made my day sfgdfgh

I saw you mention fashionable clothes in the crate thread, but could you maybe describe it a bit more in detail? xD im stupid so i need it spoon fed to me LOL do you mean like typ popular fashion trends in rl/social media like the crates i did or? And by over sized you mean as an example over sized sweaters arent your thing? o:
tell me more, im really intrigued

Layers is not something i can control unfortunately, but if you catch certain items unequip or something im sure you could post in the layer thread. I know we do lack a few stackable layers to make avis more cluttered, but ill def take smaller items into consideration

@Stinky: ok so poses with less details/clutter for more versatile ones? so say a full dress as apose wouldnt be too interesting?

@Aisukohi: Id love to do more anime inspired items but as you said its a thin line to walk on LOL who knows tho, sometimes i manage to slip a pose or two into a set 👀 but what anime would you be interested in seeing?

multiple ears and such would be awesome! sounds like that could be fixed with maybe adding more layers toooo maybe

@Justice: that is def some themes id love to do!

@milkshake: Ah yeah, i struggle a lot with the color combos lol usually when i make items they have a certain style and i have an idea in my head, so its so easy to just go to the basic safe color combos 😭😭 I did get burned once on the raver item, as i tried to make a unique combo but i guess it didnt fit the item at all so i hardly see anyone use it 🤣🙈 but id be open for more color combo suggestions for sure!

Ohh cottage core would be such a cute idea to do more of! Love the suggestions, lots of nice things to choose from 👀

gotcha simple belts, should be doable 🤣

@Alexia: Ohh its been a while since we did some doll inspired items! I think we have a porcelain doll skin from an event or an orb ?? but dont quote me on that lol music box ballerina and porcelain doll are at least two items with cool skin mods if you havent checked them out yet 👌 We def could need some more.

Oooo look forward to fall 👀

@Qiqi Agatha: What kind of animals?

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/7 02:09:54 )

@Bean: I could show you what's on tread by linking you to a department store that I like (and used to work for). And by oversized clothes I did mean the oversized sweater trend.
https://www.nordstrom.com Great place for clothing ideas imo.
Maybe try the workwear section/Work clothes section. Also good idea for boys/mens clothes probably.

Also I thought of another thing I would like. Could I have a bigger boob mod? In rl I have boobs and I feel like my avatar has none XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/8 18:36:02 )
Hi @Bean: Some wild animals like lions, alligators, giraffe, cougars, coyotes, elephants, and mammoths. The mammoths would pair well with the Bone Age item, which would be kind of interesting
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 14:53:01 )
@Bean: As far as anime items, one thing I've always wanted was more poses for the ninja headband in the Shinobi item. I'd love an item to equip it to your arm or around your neck or other body parts. I'm not picky about the plate design either--could be a blank plate, if you want. I love the idea of different eyes from different anime, but I know that might be tricky to accomplish. Hard for me to think of specific items and poses without matching exactly with characters lol.

I forgot about layers throwing complexity into the multiple ears and such, but perhaps consider placement on the body? I'm thinking of like mouths or eyes on your hands or legs, for example.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 16:05:01 )
I would love to see some tradgoth inspired items
and mythology! Especially Greek, Egyptian, Byzantine - all could be really cool! (like a byzantine gown or mural background; Egyptian makeup; greek chiton or peplos; Athena's helmet or gorgon shield; ankle wings)

I would also love a kokoshnik!

dragons. i want my own caraxes.

if any ive listed are already a thing, my apologies! I am new to the site and still going through the catalog

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 10:18:58 )
I like cats so I would love a cat themed item with cute cat ears and tail. :3

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/3 20:35:58 )
IDK if this is necro-ing this thread or not

but like can we get dragon eggs you can hold
and more gothic lolita esq stuff like kuroshitsuji
more tattoos would be cool tooo like an underbewb tattoo/sternum etc

I love more detailed items personally

EDIT: Id been looking for this thread for weeks now cause i wanted to edit my old post and then forgot to just -edit- it like a derp

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/8 02:40:24 )
@Bean:

I love layerable items and body mods!

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 12:04:31 )
I'm still keeping an eye on this thread even if i might not answer as often 👀👌

hopefully i will have more time next week <3

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 12:07:32 )
goth:
I would love to see some tradgoth inspired items
and mythology! Especially Greek, Egyptian, Byzantine - all could be really cool! (like a byzantine gown or mural background; Egyptian makeup; greek chiton or peplos; Athena's helmet or gorgon shield; ankle wings)

I would also love a kokoshnik!

dragons. i want my own caraxes.

if any ive listed are already a thing, my apologies! I am new to the site and still going through the catalog

👀 lotsa nice stuff

Spuddy:

I love layerable items and body mods!

hell yeah! got lotsa ideas ~~

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 19:22:26 )
@Bean:

I can't wait to see them!

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/16 17:11:54 )
NEW QUESTION:

Do you guys prefer items to be pixeled with the right material in mind, or have it matte?
As in, do you prefer leather items to be more shiny and maybe stand out from a normal shirt or would you prefer them both to match/be of the same material?

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 14:13:07 )
thats what i usually try too, but now that i tried some leather material, it stands out a lot so it made me wonder lol
i prefer the matte version when its on avis ive noticed

altho yeah metals will always be shiny, but im curious what people think about the clothes themselves

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.