Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Favorite video game?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 02:27:41 )
Hey all I'm curious what everyone's favorite video game(s) are!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 02:28:03 )
Mine are Skyrim, World of Warcraft, FFXIV, and Pokemon!

Right now I'm shiny hunting for Dialga in Pokemon Diamond.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 04:16:25 )

It’s really hard for me to pick a fav. I’m playing Animal Crossing right now but I also love Pokémon and Rune Factory too. I like to play JRPGs and I mostly play on Nintendo consoles but I also like PS. Big fan of the Atelier series too!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 04:38:28 )
I love anything Lego (I’m obsessed with them lol), Slime Rancher, and Sims 4 :3

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 05:38:12 )
@BLOWPOP: hello fellow simmer :D

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 08:24:50 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Theres many games i like but most i watch on yt as im not the best and i get frustrated easely lol.
However i think one of my favorites would have to be Omori, its been on my mind ever since i finishd it (wich was actually a year ago this month)
It holds such a special place in my heart as i also strugle with depression, The characters are all just so wonderful, the game play itself is fun and the music? aaa

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — she, her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 13:56:59 )

I really love any Harvest Moon/Story of Season farming sim.

Also a fan of Pokémon but I only play for my own aesthetic and not truly by type/proper moves.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 15:48:46 )
Minecraft on the PC and Diablo on the PS4... they're really the only video games I play, on that very rare occasion when I can actually sit down and play video games. I would probably play a couple other games, but I don't like the overly-complicated button combinations necessary to do anything that most games seem to have, and the moving view/perspective that some of them have. If I have to work too hard to play the game, I'm just not interested, I guess XD /shrug/

On that note, though, if anyone has suggestions for a relatively simple, relatively easy, straight-forward, 3rd person game for the PS4, please let me know! :3 TIA.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 04:30:13 )

lately it's been
disney dreamlight valley~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/13 00:25:38 )
Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, The Evil Within, The Darkness, Alan Wake, Observer System Redux, Prototype, Final Fantasy IX, Dark Chronicle, Assassin Creed II, Hellblade, God Of War 4/Raganarok.

Art Portfolio

/Deviant Art
/Tumblr
/Art Instagram
/Twitter

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/14 03:57:34 )

I don’t like playing video games as much I like watching others play them (like YouTubers and such), but I do like to play The Sims from time to time. Recently I’ve been playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy on my Switch (I’m finally playing after buying it forever ago ^^;), and I really like racing games. :)

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 17:25:39 )
    I would say that my favorites have been the Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon series. I also enjoyed the Rune Factory games that are still designed more classically; they just have a cute aesthetic and a nice balance between farming, battle, crafting, and story.

Recently I've been playing Graveyard Keeper, and while I do enjoy this game, it frequently shuts down my Switch and lags terribly so I can't really say it's a favorite.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 19:03:43 )
I would say the Devil May Cry series, Mass Effect Series, Fallout and Stardew Valley for single player experiences.
Minecraft, Raft and I suppose I should say league since I've been playing for a decade but man, I like the game but people can be horrible ahahha so also a love/hate relationship

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 03:12:34 )
I was really partial to the old capcom series Breath Of Fire. The story, the originality to the characters, and the over all world the games took place in kept me entertained for hours as a kid. It'd likely still be the same now if I could ever find a good copy of the playstation games.
A few other favorites of mine would be: Pokemon Legends Arceus, Valheim, Stardew Valley, and Core Keeper, and Sun Haven. I'm sure there's more, but I just can't think of them at the moment.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.