Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/20 16:58:58 )
Iam addicted
AGAIN!
The only game for me wich catches me again and again! Do you also think its just a masterpiece and feels like an virtual home?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/21 19:50:35 )

I'm sure it's probably the most remade/replatformed game in history haha. I've only played a little bit of it but I do like the memes.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/22 04:47:38 )

I want to try it i think i'd like it
i wanted to play more oblivion first tho

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/22 09:29:35 )
@Justice: you should and i should try oblivion :D

@Totalanimefan: the memes are lit xD
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie — He/They Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/20 14:49:12 )
i love skyrim!! it definitely cures my boredom, but my favorite of the series is oblivion tbh, its iconic. Still, skyrim is sooo fun and its a great game to get in to when you dont know what else to play.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/16 21:12:11 )

i tried it and i love it~
hard to say if i like skyrim
better or oblivion~
:3

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/6 08:58:19 )
✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦

Skyrim was the first game that I truly fell in love with. It was a great escape during my one year of college, lol. I come back every few months and create new characters and then ghost and never play them xD

✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦👽✦

👽 Formerly Sailormoon 👽

Donator — Artist Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/21 06:32:50 )
Skyrim has really beautiful scenery, and I like the music too :) beautiful aurora colours of purple blue pink in the sky with trees. snow drifting down white snowed trees like lover’s kisses. billowing smoke steam rising from water like the horse merlin conjured. The fantasy premise is cool, with dragons in there, reminding me of lord of the rings.

I am writing/plotting a crossover of Skyrim & Game of Thrones with a friend, where her OC Maliina ( a violin warrior ) talks to Sansa, which is exciting & interesting philosophy of kindred spirit about dancers and warriors

I remember there wasn’t a great selection of character dress-up options though. :( it was similar to what I see geralt and other witchers wear on the witcher: a white shirt that is torn and brown pants.
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/18 06:44:08 )

Skyrim is like a home away from home, gaming-wise. :3
Plus it's sooooo nice to mod.
Starting all over from the beginning sucks and is also simultaneously chef's kiss every single time.
I don't even

Donator — she/they/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/19 07:04:29 )

my friend gifted me a copy for ps4 recently
=D

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/21 11:04:16 )

@Justice: Seems like it would be clunky on console. Maybe I'm just too used to PC gaming, though.
Is it fun to play on ps4? I have heard it's harder to mod.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/21 20:12:19 )
I love Skyrim! I modded my game to heavily though and now it won't load properly so I'm thinking it's time for a fresh start. I loved Morrowind on the Xbox, I played that game for hours and hours on end when I was a kid(along with Fable)

Donator — she/they/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/22 22:24:46 )

@Kozi:
harder to mod but most open-world i prefer to use controllers, tho i could do that on pc but i need more ram in my pc to be able to game anything on there~
:c

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.