Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 18:08:11 )
hi everyone! how are you? i'm somnium.

i've been missing avatar sites so i'm happy to have found voltra! cute pixels and i get to dress up? nice.

i'll probably be hanging around the art and rp forums since that's what i used to always do on gaia haha
outside of forums, i'm either playing pokemon, tetrio, or valorant

but what about you? i'd love to get to know some people and what you like to do on voltra :)

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 20:27:02 )
Welcome to voltra i öike your username!!!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 00:09:06 )

welcome~
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 01:59:22 )

@somnium: hi welcome to Voltra! I also like Pokémon.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 03:08:27 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@somnium: Hi there and welcome to Voltra ^^

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 01:12:40 )
@Trixie Kay: hello! and thank you!

@Borealis: hi! happy to be here. (:

@Justice: thank you! hope your day is going well

@Totalanimefan: i picked up the newest one and i'm thrown off by how much it's changed lol

@Hydrangea: hello! thank you for the warm welcome!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 06:25:54 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@somnium: You're welcome, hope you enjoy your stay though ^^

Btw adorable avatar <3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 02:11:42 )

@somnium: Yeah lots has changed. What was the last Pokemon game that you bought before this one?

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 19:25:38 )

Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/20 20:01:36 )
@Totalanimefan: last one was pokemon moon so i think i'm a few games behind haha how about you?

@Ark: thank you! i think your doll family is super cute ;0;

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/21 15:08:17 )

@somnium: I had that one. And then I dropped it cause it was a really slow pace and so many tutorials and I love Pokémon lol.
I also play Pokémon Go daily. That’s a fun one to get you out and walking.
I’ve played Gen’s 8 and 9 as well as all the older gens too. :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 16:38:13 )
@Totalanimefan: sort of sad i missed out on sword/shield but you're right. they're always making new mechanics so there's more things to learn >->
i loved pokemon go! i wanted to play it again but i have to remember my account.
i remember it at its peak and it was so nice to see everyone out catching pokemon in my city

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 16:46:48 )
@somnium: Hello and welcome to voltra.

I hope you end up popping into the roleplay world here, the forums could totes use more people to make it active.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 17:07:58 )
@Rei Ann: hello and thank you! and for sure! but it's been so long since i wrote something with someone so i'm a bit nervous haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 17:11:49 )
@somnium: I completely get that. I myself took break for a long time. Especially as gaia roleplayers got very strict on how they write and the format and pictures expected. But there are tons of other fun forms to hang out at too.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 17:27:30 )
@Rei Ann: right?? i'm all for making posts nice but it was too much seeing the post length and format requirements on most search threads on gaia lol

! i'd love to know some nice forums to check out (:

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 18:12:43 )
@somnium: I mean I don't tend to have issue with post length, as my rule of thumb is respond to what the person wrote in a few paragraphs, and then add a bit for them to respond to. Then rinse and repeat, but gaia wants novels.

Well I tend to hang out in Total's thread the most. Event forums are always great when one is going on. There always good chats in general chit chat, and then I also spend time talking about video games in the video game form.

Use to rp here, but my rp person left.

Those are my top picks. Then also suggest the arcade form, if you feel like playing games.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 18:25:54 )
@Rei Ann: that's how it is for me too. i reply enough to keep the story moving. i'd get burnt out if every post had to be XX words long but that seems to be the norm for gaia now. but from what i can see, people here are more relaxed so that's nice

those sound like fun forums to look into! thanks for the suggestions.
and i'm sorry to hear your rp person left but maybe we can write something some time if you're up for it. (:

(also you're too generous ;0; thank you so much!)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 19:53:53 )
@somnium: Well I'm open to thread. We can always talk about planning something.

Well I hope the items are some things you might like. When I first joined lots of people showered me with stuff and I always love to do the same for others.

Oh they are such fun forums, and def make time to pop on during events. The site npcs do tons of games, where you can earn event items and currency.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 01:55:38 )

@somnium: Summer 2016 with Pokemon Go was amazing. Now a lot of people still play but it's not like it used to be. If you remember your account info there is an event happening on Sunday from 10am to 6pm local time. It's a Hoenn Event so you can catch pretty much every Pokemon from Gen 3. Boosted shiny rates too. I played Day 1 today and I had a lot of fun.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.