Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Event Suggestion

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 00:11:56 )
I have a small suggestion that I do not know if possible for future events. I think an email to all users registered to the site should be sent out when an event is starting. I know a lot of people aren't on Discord and refuse to use it. I think there needs to be a way to promote to our userbase that things are going on, so that people are reminded to come to the site. I noticed that this event there was considerably less people online, and it makes earning sets for late arrivals extremely hard.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 02:22:06 )

I would like to see that. And that would let all users know. :) Not just the ones that are active.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 02:50:09 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

I.. honestly just didn't like the items. Like I knew the event was happening but the items weren't very interesting imo? Not like theyre badly done just kind of boring and not worth the effort? This sounds mean but idk how else to put it :/. They all looked beautiful, i love our artists, but nothing I would really use in any of my avatars nor are they very versatile imo. I liked the exploration item, but that was it. Felt more like RRR items/commons than real "event" items to me too. :c
Not against the email thing though, that's a pretty great idea!!

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 03:07:19 )

i'd like a reminder announcement maybe a day before the event ends reminding us it's going to end and to use our event currency.
I logged in and was surprised when it was gone and over, luckily i'd used it for an item the day before

@milkshake: i happen to agree. they were done well but personally didn't like the theme/items -shrug-

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 05:16:18 )
Thanks for the feedback everyone!
I will put my efforts into notifications within and beyond the website when it comes to notifying the community of event launches.

We've tried a mail service in the past that I didn't have the best experience with due to bots (which cost us extra expenses).
Personally speaking, I'd feel like discord and socials should suffice, but I understand that some users use email more than others.
Using email also is being very optimistic in the expectation that Voltra emails wouldn't be directed to spam folders and you actually see them.

So, in the end, I encourage everyone to follow Voltra socials. We try to use multiple platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, and Discord) to favor to the majority of our userbase, as we realize that not everyone uses the same and/or more than one platform.

Thanks again!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 11:54:27 )
@milkshake: same here.... an halloween Event would have been nicer with more halloweenie items

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 13:58:00 )
@Trixie Kay: I think there is plans for a Halloween event later in the month. I was told this by someone who went to the discussion call.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — test Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 15:02:23 )
@Trixie Kay:
@Rei Ann:

Yes! Reaping ritual is around the corner from the anniversary event! That’s were more of the Halloween type items should come from :D

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 15:54:03 )
@Rei Ann: good morning and that's a good idea. I'm not on Discord and I am also in this phase of my life to be unplug and enjoy IRL
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 22:28:21 )
@Rei Ann:
@Mudkip:

okay iam glad to hear!!!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.