Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Out Of Realm || 4 Daily Challenges Unlocked Every 24 Hours

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 13:02:50 )
@Shadami: that was the last activity here? I "did" sudokus ... and failed miserably. XD
Thanks for the confirmation

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:53:19 )
I di the sodukos but eh as it sems that thats an activity that is already doe and dealt with before i finished thm ive not sent them in pretty sure they would be seen as not accepted but might be wrong .. its not like ive looked at the solutions I havent

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 23:10:24 )

@Wildfire: i failed one :D

@TeaTales: I don't know :[ sorry you missed the beginning of the event though

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 04:23:28 )

@Q t e a p o n: XD i'm also really good at not doing things in an average way. logic says square i see a circle kinda thing xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 13:17:07 )
@Shadami: lol - I did notice that, actually. XD

@Q t e a p o n: It can be a very fine line on that balance beam, and there are always people on one side or the other of "too easy" or "too hard" for activities and events like this. I'm not really complaining about the difficulty level - I think you probably hit a good medium, tbh. I'm more frustrated with myself that I didn't have the time or patience to do those particular puzzles on that day due to iRL stuff. Having there be a time limit on each activity (24hrs), on a day where my time was already a bit cramped with stuff, and a puzzle that just didn't start out on the right foot for me... At least you guys accept the attempts made, and not just the fully completed and correct puzzle. I would have gotten these buggers eventually. I think. ;) That day was just not the day for puzzles like that for me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:02:16 )

@Wildfire: tehee. did you look at my answers and go... "wait. this doesn't add up".? xD cause i submitted it anyways

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:35:58 )
@Shadami: No, I didn't look at anyone else's puzzles... I was too rushed and too frustrated with my own attempts that day XD Besides, I think you mentioned something about having issues with the puzzle too...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:39:26 )

@Wildfire: oh yeah i did!
I live in moments right now cause my brain refuses to hold on to too many memories with my zero copium /empty energy tank. whatever you want to call it ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:57:04 )
@Shadami: sometimes that's the only way to do things :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:45:57 )

It does feel that way xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 13:31:37 )
It does, doesn't it? It's nice to be able to take your time and do things intentionally sometimes though, isn't it... instead of just winging it moment by moment...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 23:37:29 )

@Wildfire: Yes I can agree with that. But it happens so much less often right now.
With my bullet journal its like.. 50-50 "I want to do this" but oops i did another thing instead. but hey the thing I wanted to do is right there in the book and i see it there and am reminded at another time and go get it done.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.