Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee GREETINGS FELLOW HUMANS

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:15:13 )
... I'm Bear!

Recently getting really into avatar dress-up so I decided to look into a few more communities (and a few new avatars to dress up)!

I guess if I had to give an introduction, I'd say I spend most of my time making art, gaming, and watching cartoons. I also enjoy music composition, virtual pets, and the Transformers and Pretty Cure fandoms.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the community here, dressing up, and finding my own little niche. <3

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:00:31 )
@superbearwars: welcome to Voltra!! This site is super new. We just hit 100k in posts today. ^^
We are happy to have you. Take a look around the site. Do you have any questions?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:20:32 )
@totalanimefan: Thank you! Yeah, I noticed it was new :o always fun to get into a new community early!
Actually, I do have a question... Do the shops restock different items, and if so, how often?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:23:46 )
Hey, Bear! Welcome to our little community.
To answer your question, the shops will generally carry the same items, except for during events (such as the one running currently), the Ohm shop that typically has limited edition items like the crates that have set retirement dates, and just general new common additions to the shops. If you check the shops right now, each of the non-ohm shopkeepers currently has 2 items inspired by NPC that runs the shop, each with 3 recolor options. Those are event items that will be leaving the shops late in the evening on the 10th if you want to try and snag some now.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:27:01 )
@slytherclaw: Oh, okay! That's great to know. I'll do my best to pick those up before the event closes. :o

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:11:46 )
@superbearwars: Yeah you have two days. So get them quickly lol
We are trying to get 100 users online at once right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:15:41 )
@totalanimefan: XD Haha, yeah, definitely gotta hustle for those Volts!!
Is there anywhere we can see how many users are online? :o

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:16:43 )
@superbearwars: Yeah at the bottom of the main forums page.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:19:38 )
@totalanimefan: Ohhh, I see that now xD Thank you so much for your help <3

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:27:53 )
@superbearwars: You're welcome. How has your day been?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:30:54 )
@totalanimefan: It's been alright. I just woke up from an unexpectedly long nap, so I'm going to spend a while hanging out on here and watching videos with my gf, probably. Hbu?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:51:44 )
@superbearwars: I have to take my dog to the vet. It's serious. I'll be back later

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:53:29 )
@totalanimefan: Oh, goodness. Please update me when things calm down. D: I'll be sending good vibes to your doggie...

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:56:50 )
@superbearwars: Hey there and welcome to volra! :D
What kind of games do you usually play?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:01:00 )
@samspyroxis: Hey there! Nice to meet you ^_^
I play a big variety of games, but my top favorite genres are probably: simulation, sandbox, PVP battle arena, survival, roguelike, and RPG.
I also enjoy watching Let's Plays, speedruns, competitive gaming, and other gaming video content.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:04:51 )
@superbearwars: I'm a fan of RPGs myself. I suck at PVP :vanora_sweat: I always die XD
Who do you watch for Let's players? :o Or is it just specific games rather than people?
(also, off to work if I suddenly poof ;u; Didn't realize what time it was til now)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:07:26 )
@samspyroxis: Hah, I used to be really competitive but recently I try to take it easy and I've been having way more fun. :)
For LPers I've been watching Helloween4545 for like... 8 years? His videos are a great comfort and habit for me now. I also watch his friend Kikoskia, though I haven't been watching him for quite as long. I'm VERY picky about who I watch, hah.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:41:01 )
Thank you. If you would like an update look at my post history. I just posted it in Panda’s charity thread.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:56:18 )
Wow, I hope everything ends up working out... Praying for your doggo. u-u (Don't want to overwhelm you with pings right now so not pinging)
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:05:45 )
@superbearwars: I've never heard of those two, I'll have to check them out. :o I mostly watch Markiplier and JackSepticEye, along with some Cryaotic here and there.
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.